Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Debate (Round 1: Turn 3) (5 debates in progress)(More players welcome)  (Read 6615 times)

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Debate (Round 1: Turn 0) (Always wanting new players)
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2014, 04:09:25 pm »

quietly wait for the debate to actually start, while eating a chicken leg

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Debate (Round 1: Turn 0) (Always wanting new players)
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2014, 04:46:22 pm »

(Splitting up debates into match-ups of two for less wait to joining the game.)

Debate #1

"Greetings, my fellow opponents. Before we begin, to show no antagonism towards any of you, I propose a quick snack session. I have brought along my finest jar of my grandma's tastiest homemade Salsacookies, and I wish to share with you, my enemies, as a sign of friendship and good sportsmanship. If you wish for one, please enjoy yourselves, I know I will!"

Eat a Salsacookie

(3) You eat a Salsacookie.  It is distinctly average.

"Thank you, I believe I shall indulge before we begin. I brought Aspirin, if anyone needs some to get through this debate."

Prove my superior fake-Roman fortitude, and thus my worthiness as president, by eating a salsa cookie.

(4) You eat the cookie with finesse.  However, this causes you to only be halfway done with the cookie when the debate starts.  However, the way you ate it will cause you to gain 2.5% in the polls.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The debate begins, with the first question posed: What memes will you wind up creating in office?

Drama Meter: {I         }

Debate #2

Twirl my moustache to hypnotise the audience.

(2) Your attempt at hypnosis fails, and the attempt will cause you to lose 2.5% points in the polls.

quietly wait for the debate to actually start, while eating a chicken leg

(5) You finish just in time for the debate to start and don't have any residue of the chicken.  Your perfectly clean state will cause you to gain 5% in the polls.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The debate begins, with the first question posed: What is your stance on the development of Giant Mechs?

Debate #3

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The debate begins, with the first question posed: What is your stance on the Ebola Death Cult?

Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
Re: Debate (Round 1: Turn 1) (Always wanting new players)
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2014, 05:07:20 pm »

Perform a fancy pose

Ebola-chan, by our standards, is just so absolutely kawaii! We should all accept Ebola-chan's love! And those who end up shine they will always live on as shinigami!

What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2014, 06:06:37 pm »

stand up tall, get chin up high, and say this:
Well, currently in 4chan the opinion is mixed, some /a/s, some /k/s, some more /v/s, and a bit of /tg/ currently support this possibility. While like always, other 4chaners disagree with those others, calling them autistic and cuss words that I am sadly not allowed to say on national media due to its 'dislike' of them because of the off chance that some 12 year old twat sees this and starts spouting out all over the place. Anyways, I will order the investigation of at least the fesability of them as war machines and/or construction things. My personal stance is neutral, while it would be cool for myself to pilot one to battle, I would have to wait to see if that is even possible. 

GayArchaea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2014, 06:19:49 pm »

Waits patiently for his debate to begin.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2014, 06:35:17 pm »

Waits patiently for his debate to begin.

(Sorry about that.  I didn't notice, since you didn't post an action earlier.  How about you're part of Debate #1 as well?)
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2014, 07:15:27 pm »

Become offended at the question.

"Planned meme creation by the president?

Never again. I will remove such nonsense as politicians pursuing nauseating attempts at 'blending in' with the Internet by forcing meme propagation."

GayArchaea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2014, 12:05:29 am »

Attempts to dodge the question

"The creation of a meme is a difficult and pointless process that would be better spent at, say, spreading Americanism throughout the globe."

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2014, 05:08:11 am »

Scratch my crotch.
"You Chinese scumbag, you brought this disease to kill good, GAWD-fearing US citizens to bring in communists!"
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2014, 10:35:34 am »

" Ladies and gentlefurries. Behold. FURRTOPIA!

Show off a small scale mold of FURRTOPIA,the grand city of furry memes
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 10:37:21 am by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2014, 10:37:56 am »

Just need NAV for the turn.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2014, 10:58:16 am »

"Giant mechs that can launch nukes are the final stage of my plan"
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2014, 01:17:39 pm »

Name:Darty
Political Party: Free monkey party
Appearance: a brown-furred monkey with a fancy purple suit and human vocal cords.
Major Stances: Equal rights, pro-gun, increase police firearms, protect endangered animals.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Debate (Round 1: Turn 2) (Always wanting new players)
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2014, 01:46:06 pm »

Debate #1

Become offended at the question.

"Planned meme creation by the president?

Never again. I will remove such nonsense as politicians pursuing nauseating attempts at 'blending in' with the Internet by forcing meme propagation."

(3) Your statement does not work to increase or decrease your polling percentage.

Attempts to dodge the question

"The creation of a meme is a difficult and pointless process that would be better spent at, say, spreading Americanism throughout the globe."

(3) Your statement does not work to increase or decrease your polling percentage.

" Ladies and gentlefurries. Behold. FURRTOPIA!

Show off a small scale mold of FURRTOPIA,the grand city of furry memes

(5) The Grandiose nature of your reveal is well accepted by the meme propigators.  You go up in the polls by 5%.

The second question is posed: What is your stance on Social Justice Warriors?

Debate #2

stand up tall, get chin up high, and say this:
Well, currently in 4chan the opinion is mixed, some /a/s, some /k/s, some more /v/s, and a bit of /tg/ currently support this possibility. While like always, other 4chaners disagree with those others, calling them autistic and cuss words that I am sadly not allowed to say on national media due to its 'dislike' of them because of the off chance that some 12 year old twat sees this and starts spouting out all over the place. Anyways, I will order the investigation of at least the fesability of them as war machines and/or construction things. My personal stance is neutral, while it would be cool for myself to pilot one to battle, I would have to wait to see if that is even possible. 

(2) Your statement draws anger from those who want to censor 'autistic' being said on live television.  This will hinder your performance in the polls by 2.5%.

"Giant mechs that can launch nukes are the final stage of my plan"

(4) Your statment strikes a chord with the Metal Gear franchise fans.  Your performance in the polls will go up by 2.5%.

The second question is posed: What is your favorite meme?

Debate #3

Perform a fancy pose

Ebola-chan, by our standards, is just so absolutely kawaii! We should all accept Ebola-chan's love! And those who end up shine they will always live on as shinigami!

(5) Your statement causes a surge of popularity of you by fans of Ebola-chan.  Your popularity is to go up by 5% in the polls.

Scratch my crotch.
"You Chinese scumbag, you brought this disease to kill good, GAWD-fearing US citizens to bring in communists!"

(1) Your statement causes your popularity with the Ebola Death Cult to plummet.  Your popularity will drop by 5% in the polls.

The second question is posed: What is your stance on Rickrolling?

Debate #4

The debate begins with the first question posed: What is your stance on Pen and Paper RPG's?

« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 01:55:59 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2014, 01:50:27 pm »

If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4