Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Debate (Round 1: Turn 3) (5 debates in progress)(More players welcome)  (Read 6563 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Debate (Round 1: Turn 1) (Always wanting new players)
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2014, 01:53:13 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

(Edited the turn to include you and Yourmaster in a debate.)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Debate (Round 1: Turn 1) (Always wanting new players)
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2014, 01:54:54 pm »

Pull out my boomstick and start waving it around the crowd in a non-threatening way.
"Only rolling I accept is rolling a road roller on some communists!"
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
Re: Debate (Round 1: Turn 2) (4 debates in progress)(More players welcome)
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2014, 02:29:58 pm »

Mrow, Mrow, HISS, Mrow, &Tail lashing&

Spoiler: Translation (click to show/hide)
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

GayArchaea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2014, 04:09:30 pm »

Looper talks about SJW's, but switches midway into promoting Pro-Life views and then starts rambling about his views.

"I believe that they serve a rather unique voice to hear. Although some of their statements can be absolute rubbish, such can be said for some of my... allies. I do object to those who advocate for pro-choice; mostly because of the fact it involves, how do I say this, murdering potential citizens. The acceptance of a practice marks a rather dark turn for morality in this dark age. I wish to see, the ones that died to such foul practices. The ones whom among thee could've been there if it were not due to the pill's poison, bringing the tomb while in the womb. Still, to add these troubles is the existence of casual sex, which spreads with abortion as it's companion. No longer is marriage considered an eternal bond between a man and a woman. It is nothing more a doctrine of companionship, where husband and wife are free to commit adultery in front of their partners' eyes. Marriage and Divorce now cycles like the sun and moon, mocking our almighty lord with freedom, absolute, in all vices and faults. amongst which include apathy to those who die of painful and lengthy methods such as hunger, disease, and blood loss. The guillotine is a far more merciful death, Only takes about a minute at the most to die with no chance of failing to slice the head clean off."
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 04:11:29 pm by GayArchaea »

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2014, 04:42:42 pm »

Name: Cthulhu
Political Party: Eldrich Party
Description: Cthulhu
Stance: Pro-Destruction of the Universe
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2014, 06:42:49 pm »

"I find them to generally be the most obnoxious at attempting to improve the world. As they are already mostly confined to one website, no governmental action needs to be taken until they become violent."

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2014, 06:50:36 pm »

open mouth in reprisal of animals entering the race, then get back to standard speech position, and say this
Well, I don't really have one. But that is because of me not laughting since Gamergate. So no funnie ones have apeared in my opinion.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2014, 07:38:04 pm »

Ah, but my good cat sir, are you sure? I believe that we should all have equal rights, including cats and humans.
Try to sway the crowd using equal rights.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

bigjaredmonkey

• Bay Watcher
  • The Ace-ace ace-ace of ace-aces
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2014, 08:15:10 pm »

Name: Nabe Gewell
Political Party: Congregation of gamers against Online Hate
Appearance: average suit. average hair. average glasses.
Major Stances: pro-gaming, anti-discrimination and hate
This is a birch door. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. This object menaces with spikes of chicken leather. This object menaces with spikes of chicken leather. On the item is an image of ravens in birch.
Noob fortress, a succession game for noobs.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=157847.0

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2014, 11:11:17 pm »

Rick-senpai and his rolling has been a great influence to many moe internet idols such flan-chan and her rolling. McDonald-kun and his roll and even the sugoi hatsune miku

Imitate a dance
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2014, 11:48:55 pm »

I stand tall in my cookie UFO, and say this short but strong statement.

"SJW or no, all I wish is, for everyone, here now and forever forward, is equality, among humanity, amongst the norm, amongst the furries and bronies, and amongst the salsacookies. If all else fails, this is what I wish for. I wish for honest opinion, is this so hard to ask for, act on, and accomplish? This is my stand, that is all."

I sit back down, and wait for the crowds response
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2014, 03:24:46 pm »

(NAV...)
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2014, 03:57:06 pm »

(NAV has been busy lately. Sorry.)

"The meme "WHAT THE FUCK? BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" is my favourite meme, because it perfectly represents my party's goals in an elegant and powerful way."
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Debate (Round 1: Turn 3) (5 debates in progress)(More players welcome)
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2014, 04:11:36 pm »

Debate #1

Looper talks about SJW's, but switches midway into promoting Pro-Life views and then starts rambling about his views.

"I believe that they serve a rather unique voice to hear. Although some of their statements can be absolute rubbish, such can be said for some of my... allies. I do object to those who advocate for pro-choice; mostly because of the fact it involves, how do I say this, murdering potential citizens. The acceptance of a practice marks a rather dark turn for morality in this dark age. I wish to see, the ones that died to such foul practices. The ones whom among thee could've been there if it were not due to the pill's poison, bringing the tomb while in the womb. Still, to add these troubles is the existence of casual sex, which spreads with abortion as it's companion. No longer is marriage considered an eternal bond between a man and a woman. It is nothing more a doctrine of companionship, where husband and wife are free to commit adultery in front of their partners' eyes. Marriage and Divorce now cycles like the sun and moon, mocking our almighty lord with freedom, absolute, in all vices and faults. amongst which include apathy to those who die of painful and lengthy methods such as hunger, disease, and blood loss. The guillotine is a far more merciful death, Only takes about a minute at the most to die with no chance of failing to slice the head clean off."

(1) The Social Justice Warriors are furious towards you.  You will drop in the polls by 5%.

"I find them to generally be the most obnoxious at attempting to improve the world. As they are already mostly confined to one website, no governmental action needs to be taken until they become violent."

(2) The Social Justice Warriors are angered towards you.  You will drop in the polls by 2.5%.

I stand tall in my cookie UFO, and say this short but strong statement.

"SJW or no, all I wish is, for everyone, here now and forever forward, is equality, among humanity, amongst the norm, amongst the furries and bronies, and amongst the salsacookies. If all else fails, this is what I wish for. I wish for honest opinion, is this so hard to ask for, act on, and accomplish? This is my stand, that is all."

I sit back down, and wait for the crowds response

(4) You get a few Social Justice warriors on your side.  You will rise in the polls by 2.5%.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next question is posed: What was the last book or series you read?

Drama Meter: {I         }

Debate #2

open mouth in reprisal of animals entering the race, then get back to standard speech position, and say this
Well, I don't really have one. But that is because of me not laughting since Gamergate. So no funnie ones have apeared in my opinion.

(3) Your statement does not work to increase or decrease your polling percentage.

(NAV has been busy lately. Sorry.)

"The meme "WHAT THE FUCK? BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" is my favourite meme, because it perfectly represents my party's goals in an elegant and powerful way."

(4) Many Pyromaniacs rally to your cause.  You will rise in the polls by 2.5%

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next question is posed: What, in your opinion, is the best weapon available at the current time?

Debate #3

Pull out my boomstick and start waving it around the crowd in a non-threatening way.
"Only rolling I accept is rolling a road roller on some communists!"

(5) Rednecks across the nation rally to your cause.  You will rise in the polls by 5%.

Rick-senpai and his rolling has been a great influence to many moe internet idols such flan-chan and her rolling. McDonald-kun and his roll and even the sugoi hatsune miku

Imitate a dance

(5) Your dance causes Weeaboos to rally to your cause in greater numbers than before.  You will rise int eh polls by 5%.

The next question is posed: What is your favorite shape?

Debate #4

Mrow, Mrow, HISS, Mrow, &Tail lashing&

Spoiler: Translation (click to show/hide)

(4) Some Social Justice Warriors hear your speech and rally to aid your cause.  You will increase in the polls by 2.5%.

Ah, but my good cat sir, are you sure? I believe that we should all have equal rights, including cats and humans.
Try to sway the crowd using equal rights.

(3) Your statement does not work to increase or decrease your polling percentage.

The second question is posed: What is your stance on Anime and Manga?

Drama Meter: {I         }[/tt]

Debate #5

The first question is posed: What is your least favorite tree?

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Debate (Round 1: Turn 3) (5 debates in progress)(More players welcome)
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2014, 05:11:06 pm »

"Nukes. Next question?"
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4