Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 377 378 [379] 380 381 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 608920 times)

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [18+/999 players] IC: T97: Revivication
« Reply #5670 on: January 18, 2015, 02:16:38 pm »

"How can you be so sure? You seem to know more about this than you should...."

"He literally burst into the door of a random gambling hall and started torturing the people in charge of it. Why in the worlds would this just happen to find a guilty party? And if you are implying that I destroyed them, I could level every one of his temples in the span of a tick. Yours, too. I would hardly use such an ineffective method."

You chastise me for making assumptions, yet here you are, doing the same.

That is, of course, unless you know something you're not sharing.

"You would literally be more likely to find the true culprits from drawing a name out of a hat! There is zero evidence leading to believe that these people did anything. Assuming they are innocent is the logical choice."

Further assumptions that those on the Commission aren't just having the odds replaced with Luck...

"Is that really relevant?"
"Even if these people did not destroy the shrines, just standing by and watching shrines being destroyed makes them just as guilty."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #5671 on: January 18, 2015, 02:19:34 pm »

"You're the fourth person to be blasphemed against, I think. The first was Yaos, the second was Fusil, the third was myself, and now you're the fourth. I wonder if there's a pattern..."
"I have been blasphemed against as well, on multiple occasions. Do note that in your pattern-seeking."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5672 on: January 18, 2015, 02:24:05 pm »

((Can gods walk around the world and do things?))
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #5673 on: January 18, 2015, 02:26:06 pm »

Well perhaps I was a little... excessive. Doesn't mean I was wrong.

It may be more likely that the person was innocent, but just because something is likely, doesn't mean it actually is.

"Which is why you at least make a token effort to investigate before going straight into the limb pulling!"

"Even if these people did not destroy the shrines, just standing by and watching shrines being destroyed makes them just as guilty."

"There is nothing suggesting that, either. He might not even be on the right planet! He literally put that little effort into his investigations."

((Can gods walk around the world and do things?))

(Yes)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5674 on: January 18, 2015, 02:29:18 pm »

Well perhaps I was a little... excessive. Doesn't mean I was wrong.

It may be more likely that the person was innocent, but just because something is likely, doesn't mean it actually is.

"Which is why you at least make a token effort to investigate before going straight into the limb pulling!"

"There is nothing suggesting that, either. He might not even be on the right planet! He literally put that little effort into his investigations."
"If you truly wish to prove the innocence of these humans, go ask the oracle. Until it's proven, I will consider them guilty and continue the torture."

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #5675 on: January 18, 2015, 02:29:54 pm »

I show myself to the Falciri hunters and hunt with them.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #5676 on: January 18, 2015, 02:30:04 pm »

It is being investigated now. I can't fix what I've already done, nor do I particularly want to. I gifted some souls to Melyssa, they may know something, they may not.

You've shown little interest in the mortals that worship other gods before, Fusil, why the change of heart now?

((I at least appreciate the advice, OOC. KJP didn't specifically say that it was a mortal what done it. Whoops. Assumptions are dangerous things, apparently.))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5677 on: January 18, 2015, 02:33:04 pm »

I bring myself in form of a great 4ft tall owl into one of the Sawa villages to show them the god who braught them into this world
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 02:37:57 pm by Cryxis, Prince of Doom »

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5678 on: January 18, 2015, 02:33:47 pm »

(Usually I bold my actions to make it easier for the GM to see.)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #5679 on: January 18, 2015, 02:38:44 pm »

"If you truly wish to prove the innocence of these humans, go ask the oracle. Until it's proven, I will consider them guilty and continue the torture."

"Are they even humans? Humans are one of the smallest races. You don't even know what species you are torturing! You don't have any idea what you are doing."

It is being investigated now. I can't fix what I've already done, nor do I particularly want to. I gifted some souls to Melyssa, they may know something, they may not.

You've shown little interest in the mortals that worship other gods before, Fusil, why the change of heart now?

((I at least appreciate the advice, OOC. KJP didn't specifically say that it was a mortal what done it. Whoops. Assumptions are dangerous things, apparently.))

"You handed random people's souls to the God of Torture with no reason to suspect they had done anything. That is no investigation!

I have little interest in other God's followers. We don't know who's follower this man even is. In any case, this is the first time any God has attempted to so openly and graphically torture someone for no reason. It is one thing for someone to shoot a deer, which has many uses. It is a completely different thing for them to tie up and torture the deer shouting 'I KNOW YOU STOLE MY SOCKS', which I can hardly stand idly by and watch without comment. Aside from that, the detective burning within me is completely ashamed of your pathetic botched investigation, something the worst investigator ever would be ashamed of."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5680 on: January 18, 2015, 02:39:28 pm »

(Usually I bold my actions to make it easier for the GM to see.)
((Like dat?
*points at his last two posts))

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5681 on: January 18, 2015, 02:41:49 pm »

(Ah.)

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5682 on: January 18, 2015, 02:45:22 pm »

"Are they even humans? Humans are one of the smallest races. You don't even know what species you are torturing! You don't have any idea what you are doing."
I am sorry, I said that without thinking. I used to be a human myself, so I say human quite easily.
God of Torture
God? I'm not even wearing any clothes and you still can't tell that I am a woman? How pathetic.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #5683 on: January 18, 2015, 02:49:25 pm »

What do you want me to do then, Fusil? I told you I've started an investigation, and Melyssa is going to find out if any of the people - which were chosen because they are blasphemers, not randomly as you seem to think - know anything about the attacks on my shrines.

I have no need to justify my actions to you, just as any other god has no need to justify their own actions to the rest of the Council. Get off your high horse and help with my investigation if you feel so strongly about it.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5684 on: January 18, 2015, 02:59:56 pm »

Oh, look, someone's trying to make me angry again.

Normally I might be upset by the idea that Fusil may have destroyed some shrines dedicated to Fortuna.

Then Fortuna decided to take the Melyssan route.

Ah, goodie! Guilty until proven innocent means of 'justice', to boot!

I know you don't care whether I'm happy or not, Fortuna. I know Melyssa probably wants me to be in pain, because she's a God of Torture.

But allow me to say it anyway.

I am not pleased.

((Holy shit 16 replies while my internet faffed about))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 377 378 [379] 380 381 ... 475