Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 381 382 [383] 384 385 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 608883 times)

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [18+/999 players] IC: T97: Revivication
« Reply #5730 on: January 18, 2015, 08:07:21 pm »

Cyrix gives an angry sneer
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #5731 on: January 18, 2015, 08:08:44 pm »

Can we teleport them to said planets? And still if anybody wants to wire me the essence for farmer servants I'm open to it

"First, I should probably tell you that asking for essence like Malakath does is a good way to make people want to shoot you. I don't suggest doing it. Yes, we can teleport them there, or make a temporary measure where the souls reincarnate in the new planets instead of their former destination. We are Gods, we can do anything we want."

Azem covers his face with his wings.

"The new god just said 'for the love of all that is good' and I expected you to make a quip about it."

"I always thought Durrath was evil."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5732 on: January 18, 2015, 08:09:50 pm »

Create as many Mountwyrms and Dwarves as possible with 4 essence.

"I'm certainly not going to fall behind."

We may achieve more if we pool our efforts. And put a bit more effort into them, at that. We could easily manage 30E between us, Azem, to propagate our races to, if not rival Joha, who is a God of Life after all, then to be respectable in this environment.

And still have some left over to help Cyrix, and ensure a steady food supply.

"I didn't know the new god liked Darruth that much."

Azem grins at Fusil.

"I thought I'd beat you to it."
*orbpalm*

Actually, speaking of new planets, I've been considering making some, though nonhabitable by typical mortal standards, to help serve as another conduit for Constellation Magic based on planetary alignments, and give the Nephilim a route to the stars. Once I make them, anyway. Everything keeps getting put off because of new development this, new development that...rather annoying, actually. >.>
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5733 on: January 18, 2015, 08:12:35 pm »

"They where dropping three essence, we are not exactly looking at another few billion."

Naturally. Not all of us can afford to blow through that much essence. I was simply joking around about how the trend of propagation picked up quickly.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5734 on: January 18, 2015, 08:13:49 pm »

Can we teleport them to said planets? And still if anybody wants to wire me the essence for farmer servants I'm open to it

"First, I should probably tell you that asking for essence like Malakath does is a good way to make people want to shoot you. I don't suggest doing it. Yes, we can teleport them there, or make a temporary measure where the souls reincarnate in the new planets instead of their former destination. We are Gods, we can do anything we want."

Azem covers his face with his wings.

"The new god just said 'for the love of all that is good' and I expected you to make a quip about it."

"I always thought Durrath was evil."
I see, I meant no agrivation, was simply offering some of my creations as servants for a small payment considering their simplisticness

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #5735 on: January 18, 2015, 08:15:39 pm »

Naturally. Not all of us can afford to blow through that much essence. I was simply joking around about how the trend of propagation picked up quickly.

"You certainly can....Though I imagine the Gruen are still one of the most numerous of races."

I see, I meant no agrivation, was simply offering some of my creations as servants for a small payment considering their simplisticness

"I am aware. I was simply informing you of a bad habit before it develops into something worse. Malakath does not make for a good role model."

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5736 on: January 18, 2015, 08:16:33 pm »

Thank you

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5737 on: January 18, 2015, 08:18:29 pm »

Can we teleport them to said planets?
"That's a bad idea. Neither the moons nor the new planet are fit for life unless the life-forms are custom-built for that planet or unless they're very adaptable. Reincarnation is a useful idea, as the Weapons goddess said, but it will take a long time for the new beings to die."

Everything keeps getting put off because of new development this, new development that...rather annoying, actually. >.>
(Ghost Yaos: "I hear that.")
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 08:21:30 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #5738 on: January 18, 2015, 08:21:46 pm »

"That's a bad idea. Neither the moons nor the new planet are fit for life unless it was custom-built for that planet or the life-forms are very adaptable. Reincarnation is a useful idea, as the Weapons goddess said, but it will take a long time for the new beings to die."

"We where just talking about making new habitable planets. If you are going to join the conversation, at least pay attention. See, a really bad role model."

(Ghost Yaos: "I hear that.")

"Tykki she is back! Grab the musket! GRAB THE MUSKET!"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5739 on: January 18, 2015, 08:26:09 pm »

"We where just talking about making new habitable planets. If you are going to join the conversation, at least pay attention. See, a really bad role model."
"All you did was suggest that they not be moved to the pre-existing worlds. You didn't explain why."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #5740 on: January 18, 2015, 08:27:16 pm »

"And why is that? We have two planets and can make more just as perfect fairly easily. In fact, we still have several moons that could be cultivated, and an entirely new ice planet that has been ignored.

Also, seeing how active you are, it is likely that you will soon be contacted by a Void Null. Just ignore it until it goes away, don't accept any deals it offers you no matter what they are."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5741 on: January 18, 2015, 08:29:06 pm »

"And why is that? We have two planets and can make more just as perfect fairly easily. In fact, we still have several moons that could be cultivated, and an entirely new ice planet that has been ignored.

Also, seeing how active you are, it is likely that you will soon be contacted by a Void Null. Just ignore it until it goes away, don't accept any deals it offers you no matter what they are."
"I was giving explanation for why this wouldn't work."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #5742 on: January 18, 2015, 08:32:43 pm »

"I was giving explanation for why this wouldn't work."

"...No you didn't. The new planets would be just as habitable to the currently existing races. They could even be exact clones. There is no reason to assume otherwise.

Aside from that, the Armu live on the moons just fine, including the planet's moons. The Gruen can, too, though they can not travel by themselves. It is a somewhat expensive modification, but all race could be modified with some effort to fit even the harshest environment. We could also just make the environment less harsh, as a council action it would be simple."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5743 on: January 18, 2015, 08:58:02 pm »

"...No you didn't. The new planets would be just as habitable to the currently existing races. They could even be exact clones. There is no reason to assume otherwise."
*facepalm* "I'm not talking about the hypothetical new planets, I'm talking about the new planet that Neron and KI'Tork made. You know, the one that's perpetually frozen and covered in ice?"

"Aside from that, the Armu live on the moons just fine, including the planet's moons. The Gruen can, too, though they can not travel by themselves. It is a somewhat expensive modification, but all race could be modified with some effort to fit even the harshest environment. We could also just make the environment less harsh, as a council action it would be simple."
"Exactly. You can't just teleport the races to the moons and expect them to survive - which is what I'm arguing. Either the environments need to be changed or the races need to be adapted. The Armu were custom-modified to adapt to the moons and the Gruen have natural in-built adaptability. Could you perhaps take the time to read my arguments instead of just skimming over?"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #5744 on: January 18, 2015, 09:01:52 pm »

"...No you didn't. The new planets would be just as habitable to the currently existing races. They could even be exact clones. There is no reason to assume otherwise."
*facepalm* "I'm not talking about the hypothetical new planets, I'm talking about the new planet that Neron and KI'Tork made. You know, the one that's perpetually frozen and covered in ice?"

"Aside from that, the Armu live on the moons just fine, including the planet's moons. The Gruen can, too, though they can not travel by themselves. It is a somewhat expensive modification, but all race could be modified with some effort to fit even the harshest environment. We could also just make the environment less harsh, as a council action it would be simple."
"Exactly. You can't just teleport the races to the moons and expect them to live - which is what I'm arguing. Either the environments need to be changed or the races need to be adapted. The Armu were custom-modified to adapt to the moons and the Gruen have natural in-built adaptability. Could you perhaps take the time to read my arguments instead of just skimming over?"

".....Did....did you get dropped on the head during creation or something? I just stated we where talking about making new planets. I clarified this twice already. New planets like the ones we already have. Are you just that stupid? Why would you be talking about that when we aren't? It has just about as much relevance to this conversation as what weapon cuts grass the best.

Now, for a third time, Ill clarify again. We. Where. Talking. About. Making. New. Habitable. Planets."

Pages: 1 ... 381 382 [383] 384 385 ... 475