Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 458 459 [460] 461 462 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 609062 times)

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [19+/999 players] IC: T109: GleeJoy!
« Reply #6885 on: February 10, 2015, 11:50:52 am »

The deities sealed by Fusil could not be located even by the Council.
"...."

Propose Fusil and all his angel`s minds are read to see what he has done with the gods.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6886 on: February 10, 2015, 12:06:14 pm »

The deities sealed by Fusil could not be located even by the Council.
"...."

Propose Fusil and all his angel`s minds are read to see what he has done with the gods.

Support
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #6887 on: February 10, 2015, 12:23:28 pm »

I did listen. Unfortunately, despite you being god of law, it isn't your opinion that governs our behaviour. It's the wording of the law itself, which is that you can't force mortals not to worship. It says nothing of forcing gods, which is what Fusil is doing. Has he specifically told the members of the ASH races they can't worship other gods? Has he punished any for doing so?
"Indirectly, yes, as previously discussed. Directly, I cannot tell because I cannot even approach the mortals."

I fail to see the difference in these threats and what Fusil has done. If I were to make an attempt to convert your, or any other god's follower's, as you say they would likely act against me. This is encouraging me to stay away, much like what Fusil has done with the ASH cities. There is no difference, beyond Fusil's pro-activity in keeping other gods away.
"Encouraging you to stay away, yes. But you still can choose to meddle with other Gods, can you not? That is the difference. An action having unwanted consequences does not make it impossible."

"I see no reason not to." Support.

Propose: Inactive Gods are to be sealed away by the Council, not by any single God.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6888 on: February 10, 2015, 12:35:22 pm »

I did listen. Unfortunately, despite you being god of law, it isn't your opinion that governs our behaviour. It's the wording of the law itself, which is that you can't force mortals not to worship. It says nothing of forcing gods, which is what Fusil is doing. Has he specifically told the members of the ASH races they can't worship other gods? Has he punished any for doing so?
"Indirectly, yes, as previously discussed. Directly, I cannot tell because I cannot even approach the mortals."

Exactly, you can't prove he's forcing them not to worship you, beyond the fact Fusil has made it so you are unable to get in contact with them, which is not the same thing.
I fail to see the difference in these threats and what Fusil has done. If I were to make an attempt to convert your, or any other god's follower's, as you say they would likely act against me. This is encouraging me to stay away, much like what Fusil has done with the ASH cities. There is no difference, beyond Fusil's pro-activity in keeping other gods away.
"Encouraging you to stay away, yes. But you still can choose to meddle with other Gods, can you not? That is the difference. An action having unwanted consequences does not make it impossible."

There's no great difference in my book. Fusil is merely taking out the step in which he finds out you've been meddling and responds by making it hugely difficult for you to meddle in the first place.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6889 on: February 10, 2015, 12:50:41 pm »

Oppose 108.05
Oppose 108.06
Oppose 108.08

I will not allow harm to be done to narcotics. Expect me to oppose any proposal restricting their powers or creation.

I am against polytheism, as we all have our private creations, which should remain devout to their creator, and not to those who have done nothing to earn their worship.

I propose That we ban the creation of laws related to the definition or enforcement of morality. Our definitions of it are too diverse and conflicting to allow the creation of a proposal that won't harm many of us.

I continue to encourage an increased reproduction rate for the gasbags and artificially increase their number by 300. I remind them that a great reward awaits. I also teach them various mortal concepts, such as war and violence, reminding them to never use them against each other. I also teach them about the structure of the universe, the location of planets and their population.

I begin to convert null followers to my cause, giving eldritch knowledge in return. I create 100 new holy books to give to them. I also teach my new followers how to blackmail successfully in order to raise their influence in their respective society. I also teach them how to use the night eye's truth serum to obtain compromising information, and order them to keep some thorns on them, to use if said serum is administered to them.

I also spread my religion to unaligned spies and undercover agents across both main worlds, teaching them how to use the night eye to obtain secrets and show them new manipulation techniques.

Edit: Instead of increasing their number by 300, I will spend 3 essence to raise their number.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 12:56:33 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6890 on: February 10, 2015, 12:54:05 pm »

I continue to encourage an increased reproduction rate for the gasbags and artificially increase their number by 300. I remind them that a great reward awaits. I also teach them various mortal concepts, such as war and violence, reminding them to never use them against each other. I also teach them about the structure of the universe, the location of planets and their population.

(You could pretty easily propagate them to far more then 300 just by using a little bit of essence. Generally, when propagating, it is best to state the essence amount you want to use instead of a target number. Here, even one essence would make well over 300 creatures. For a larger amount, like 5 or even 10, you could have millions)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6891 on: February 10, 2015, 12:55:16 pm »

(You could pretty easily propagate them to far more then 300 just by using a little bit of essence. Generally, when propagating, it is best to state the essence amount you want to use instead of a target number. Here, even one essence would make well over 300 creatures. For a larger amount, like 5 or even 10, you could have millions)

((Good point, I will change that immediately.))

I will also propose that we create a lesser punishment for minor crimes. Fusil's sealing, even though deserved, is disproportionately severe.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 01:06:50 pm by FArgHalfnr »

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6892 on: February 10, 2015, 01:07:58 pm »

"Why in all that is cold, are people not reacting to the fact that Fusil has possible murdered all the sleeping gods!?"

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6893 on: February 10, 2015, 01:12:24 pm »

"Why in all that is cold, are people not reacting to the fact that Fusil has possible murdered all the sleeping gods!?"

We have no proof that anything untoward has been done yet. That's what your earlier proposal is going to uncover, hopefully, then we can go from there.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6894 on: February 10, 2015, 01:15:50 pm »

This was done before my arrival, and so I have no information on the subject. I would prefer to take no action than act on ignorance.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6895 on: February 10, 2015, 03:24:26 pm »

Spread Gruen Spores to all planets, astroids, gas giants, etc that don't already have them.

Good opportunity to see just how adaptable the Gruen are. I'm mostly curious about the gas giants.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6896 on: February 10, 2015, 03:45:20 pm »

Spread Gruen Spores to all planets, astroids, gas giants, etc that don't already have them.

Good opportunity to see just how adaptable the Gruen are. I'm mostly curious about the gas giants.

"I'm sorry Grauel, But I don't want the Gruen slaughtering the Frost Kobolds, Could you not spread them to Nikjol? Also, What would happen if a Gruen was fed nothing but Frost Weed and Mystic Dust his entire life? I assume that we could use the Death Battle Plane to test it, If you so wished. Also, I'm totally OK with other Deities spreading their Religions among my Followers, As Long as they don't ditch me. Also, Ghizer, Doesn't Grauel's spreading spores over Gas Giants mean that your Gasbags will have some Competition?"

KI'Tork creates Happy Seeds. Happy Seeds grow on small purple bushes by the thousands and whenever they are consumed they put the User to sleep where their soul experiences Raw, Endless Pleasure for a week. Whenever the User wakes up they'll have grown More Satisfied with life in General, Be inclined to be more Faithful towards their chosen Deity along with being more Peaceful in their Mind. Happy Seeds are not addictive but the Mental Effects do slowly grow over time with repeated use. Happy Seed Bushes grow wherever there are Kitchen Spirits and Depressed Mortals.

KI'Tork spreads Happy Seeds throughout Every World that has a substantial Population of depressed Mortals and Meofisp Worshipers.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #6897 on: February 10, 2015, 03:48:00 pm »

"What is al this drug talk? The only addictive that should be allowed is pain. But every god has the right to create what they want."

"Raptil, your followers seem to be able to hunt my creations with a tool they call a "comical hammer". Would you give me the permission to... investigate them?"

Melyssa lets Azxar search the Flagellant cities for pain-reducing drugs. He shall enchant all of the pain-reducing drugs he finds to cause immense pain.

Melyssa listens to prayers.

Votes:
Support 108.01, 108.03, 108.09 and reading the minds of Fusil's angels
Oppose 108.07

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6898 on: February 10, 2015, 03:53:00 pm »

"Meylessa, Why don't you just give the Flagellants and your Followers the ability to feel Total Pleasure from Pain like you do, That way they'll be happier and be reminded of your power every time they cut themselves?"

108.03,106.99.1,108.06,108.09, SUPPORT
    108.06 OPPOSED

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #6899 on: February 10, 2015, 03:58:11 pm »

"Meylessa, Why don't you just give the Flagellants and your Followers the ability to feel Total Pleasure from Pain like you do, That way they'll be happier and be reminded of your power every time they cut themselves?"
"I am almost entirely sure they already feel pleasure when they hurt themselves, but if that is not the case, I'll make them feel ultimate pleasure when they feel pain"
Pages: 1 ... 458 459 [460] 461 462 ... 475