Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 466 467 [468] 469 470 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 609015 times)

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [19+/999 players] IC: T109: GleeJoy!
« Reply #7005 on: February 11, 2015, 09:29:12 pm »

"But considering that you're all so ok with his conquering and his slaughtering of civilians, perhaps I should do a little conquering myself? I'll build pantheons to appease you and rebuild the lands I've conquered if you want me to. I'll even throw in a little bonus by NOT killing civilians. Does that sound reasonable to everyone? Or perhaps I should do that last bit since you are all so ok with it that you might actually WANT me to do that!"

No objections here. Don't think I've ever supported or proposed council punishment of a god before and I don't really plan to. I'd still defend my followers but other than that I don't think it would bother me much.

(You ever create those demons you were talking about OOC? Would be fun to see how good they are. I'm planning on publicly making something myself soon which is a rare occurrence.)
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7006 on: February 11, 2015, 09:56:56 pm »

I create an extension of myself, appearing as a black orb as big as a human head covered in ethereal red flames. It shall act as my eyes, mouth and ear for when I am far away.

My reserves of essence are diminishing rapidly, and I wish to keep a minimum for emergencies. I fear that the cost of interrogating the emperor will put me in a dangerous situation, and so I offer two possibilities:
1. If someone accepts to fund the interrogation, I can begin right now.
2. If no one is interested in funding me, I will have to delay the questioning to until I get in a more stable situation
((I expect it to take 1-3 ticks.))
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7007 on: February 11, 2015, 10:00:01 pm »

(You ever create those demons you were talking about OOC? Would be fun to see how good they are. I'm planning on publicly making something myself soon which is a rare occurrence.)
(Nah, I've been having to spend a ton of Essence doing pretty minor stuff and I can't afford them without a business partner. Maybe we can build your public thing together so we can both save on Essence?)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #7008 on: February 11, 2015, 11:29:31 pm »

I, Malakath, I didn't have to act, because the Turonni were not affected. I'm complaining the Council didn't do anything because the next time the Turonni are affected, I'll be the only one dealing with it.
"You saw a flaw, yet you did nothing to fix it before now? For example, you could have helped others with their work, without the Council, and asked for their help should it later happen to you. Still, do not think you'd be the only one dealing with something; there is never only one God involved in anything."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7009 on: February 12, 2015, 08:06:16 am »

I grant you 5 essence to interrogate the Emperor.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #7010 on: February 12, 2015, 09:01:23 am »

I, Malakath, I didn't have to act, because the Turonni were not affected. I'm complaining the Council didn't do anything because the next time the Turonni are affected, I'll be the only one dealing with it.
"You saw a flaw, yet you did nothing to fix it before now? For example, you could have helped others with their work, without the Council, and asked for their help should it later happen to you. Still, do not think you'd be the only one dealing with something; there is never only one God involved in anything."

Given my relative youth, I don't think anybody would listen.

Azem, for example, seems to be entirely convinced the Council is beyond saving, you work in the background so I'm not sure about your thinking on it, though I imagine it's not much different than Azem.

The likes of Malakath use the Council for the most mundane things, and she uses it all the time, so the more recent gods think that's what it's for instead of doing some things on their own. During major crises, she proposes things without thinking them through or discussing them with the rest of us, and thus nobody votes for them and she goes off and sulks, saying she won't involve herself in politics
anymore. We can only wish she follows through with that, one of these times...

It appeared during the Merman Crisis that individual gods looked after their own creations before they went after the Merfolk. I thought that was a reasonable response, but because of Malakath's misuse of the Council, it was a team of individuals not coordinating with each other over what to do.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7011 on: February 12, 2015, 02:44:41 pm »

I appear to the merman emperor while he is alone, sealing all possible exits with walls of unbreachable black thorns and use my powers to prevent all form of communication between the outside and the inside, preventing anyone to know what is happening inside.
"I believe we have important matters to discuss."

I leave a note to the council telling that I will bring all information I manage to get from the emperor as soon as I have finished the interrogation. I also inform them that I will be unreachable until then.

((I will PM KiloJoule the details of the interrogation.))

Edit: I also send the orb I created recently to watch on the Gasbags
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 02:52:53 pm by FArgHalfnr »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7012 on: February 12, 2015, 03:09:12 pm »

Unless you perform the interrogation publicly and without torture, I refuse to believe a single word of what you say on the matter.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7013 on: February 12, 2015, 03:22:16 pm »

Unless you perform the interrogation publicly and without torture, I refuse to believe a single word of what you say on the matter.

"What do you have against Meylessa?"

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7014 on: February 12, 2015, 03:27:07 pm »

I don't have anything against Melyssa, I just don't believe torture will give us an accurate response.

If you were to give some of your beings to Melyssa, how many different things do you think she could get them to admit to, using only torture?

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7015 on: February 12, 2015, 03:27:26 pm »

((He's talking to me, but I already sealed myself which means I didn't heard him.))

Edit: apparently not. But I'm still sealed.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7016 on: February 12, 2015, 03:30:14 pm »

((He's talking to me, but I already sealed myself which means I didn't heard him.))

Edit: apparently not. But I'm still sealed.

((so I expect a response when you're unsealed :P))

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7017 on: February 12, 2015, 06:15:04 pm »

Create glowing monoliths to spread quite numerously all over the planets and moons, that teach all aspects of the light.
Inscribed on the monoliths you find magically coded hieroglyphs with the ability to transmit knowledge of the light.

Inscribed upon the monoliths you also find the following statements. "Light creates, light divides, light destroys. Under the light all is united, as light is all and all are light."
Give the monoliths the ability to increase the intelligence of animals and beings around their location.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7018 on: February 12, 2015, 06:22:42 pm »

"Pardon me, But can you not spread your Monoliths on Nikjol?"

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7019 on: February 12, 2015, 10:50:18 pm »

"Is it appalling to you to love light next to your grimace? Wouldn't it be sad if your creations could not access valuable information like this? Don't you want their wellbeing?"

Check on the city of Light
Pages: 1 ... 466 467 [468] 469 470 ... 475