Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 469 470 [471] 472 473 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 609083 times)

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [18+/999 players] IC: T110: BURN THE HERETIC?
« Reply #7050 on: February 13, 2015, 05:24:05 pm »

"Oh Yeah, Forgot. Let's Celebrate!"

KI'Tork commands his Followers to get Stoned/Drunk and to Party for an entire Month. KI'Tork manifests as a Human-Sized Kobold and joins in himself.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7051 on: February 13, 2015, 05:40:51 pm »

"Oh Yeah, Forgot. Let's Celebrate!"

KI'Tork commands his Followers to get Stoned/Drunk and to Party for an entire Month. KI'Tork manifests as a Human-Sized Kobold and joins in himself.
"That reminds me."

It`s time for Neronmas! Contact all Saints tell them to spread the word, 2 ticks and Neronmas will be held in the City of Red Stone!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7052 on: February 13, 2015, 05:43:51 pm »

Azem checks on the Prophet and his family.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7053 on: February 14, 2015, 04:19:24 am »

"The Light stands next to an array of fruitful gods who all fulfill a purpose. I allow anyone to preach their beliefs to my followers as long as they don't exclude me or any other god. So you could for instance install similar monoliths in my settlements, or we could accept each other in our pantheon and we shall change all monoliths at once to suit this purpose."

"Hmm, Alright, You can Put your Monoliths on Nikjol, In exchange,

You won't otherwise manipulate Frost Kobold Society,

You won't create anything else on Nikjol without Paying The Holy Meofisp Beforehand,

And Most Importantly, You won't use Divine Essence or Angels to Sway them to your Worship.They must do so of their own Choice, Without any outside factors, Apart from your Monoliths.

And should The Holy Meofisp attempt to Spread something of Similar Properties you will not object, And we shall abide by the Aforementioned Conditions.

Along with an Upfront 2 Essence Price, To Each Member of The Holy Meofisp.

I'm entirely open to Negotiations, Of course."

"This sounds entirely reasonable to me, and I hope we can coexist and cocreate in the future again. "
Unseal the monoliths, check on prayers

My orb appears to the council
Could someone please inform me on the "Yaosian inquisition" and "the shadowy ones"? I will not be able to properly conduct this interrogation if I do not know more about the merman's history. Any significant details on the life of the emperor is welcome.
"Not sure about the shadowy ones, might be void beings, but the Yaosian inquisition was founded by Yaos, late God/Goddess of Humans and Ambition, to stop hostile void cults in the old Human Empire. They were disliked by most Gods for their harsh crackdowns on anyone with even a trace of void influence. They were shut down by the Gods after Yaos died."

Did this inquisition harm the emperor or his people in any way? Also, the wording of the emperor seems to indicate that the threat the "shadowy ones" represent is over.

On a side note, the emperor have been surprisingly cooperative so far. I did not even have to use some of the... less desirable means of obtaining information.

You won't mind if I don't believe you on that one, I'm sure.

Then why don't you interrogate him after me? Hell, why don't we all interrogate him one at a time? Undeserved distrust is not going to help any of us, how can we hope to achieve anything if we cannot trust each other on anything? Remember that I was not present when the emperor did his conquest, and so I have no bias in favor or against him as I was not affected by his actions.
I would also be grateful if you remembered that I am the god of eldritch secrets, not the god of lies and chronic backstabbing.

[/s]

"I shall interrogate him afterwards then, but I agree, we should not mistrust him more than any other god. Sadly he is enigmatic as he douses in secret, but I would like to see a report of his interrogation if he were to share it with the world. I support void research gravely. Be warned though God of Eldritch Knowledge, I think we can all agree here, that most of us would not like to see you making any deals with the void, without telling us beforehand. I hope I can get a verbal agreement on that from you."
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 04:32:50 am by Detoxicated »

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7054 on: February 14, 2015, 01:27:02 pm »

Then why don't you interrogate him after me? Hell, why don't we all interrogate him one at a time? Undeserved distrust is not going to help any of us, how can we hope to achieve anything if we cannot trust each other on anything? Remember that I was not present when the emperor did his conquest, and so I have no bias in favor or against him as I was not affected by his actions.
I would also be grateful if you remembered that I am the god of eldritch secrets, not the god of lies and chronic backstabbing.

"I shall interrogate him afterwards then, but I agree, we should not mistrust him more than any other god. Sadly he is enigmatic as he douses in secret, but I would like to see a report of his interrogation if he were to share it with the world. I support void research gravely. Be warned though God of Eldritch Knowledge, I think we can all agree here, that most of us would not like to see you making any deals with the void, without telling us beforehand. I hope I can get a verbal agreement on that from you."

When I proposed that we all interrogate him, I was not actually saying that we should do it, I was trying to point out how inefficient we are when we cannot trust each other. Repeating the same task again and again is utterly pointless. As for making deals with the void, I already know how precarious my situation is due to my main aspect. I am not foolish enough to risk getting the entire council against me to get the favor of some void being outside of our bubble. What happened with the Luminants at my arrival was purely a coincidence. I was not even aware of their existence when my book neutralized their rival's followers. Now that I think about it, I am not even sure on how that was possible.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7055 on: February 14, 2015, 02:57:55 pm »

I was not even aware of their existence when my book neutralized their rival's followers. Now that I think about it, I am not even sure on how that was possible.
(When did this happen?)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7056 on: February 14, 2015, 03:38:12 pm »

I was not even aware of their existence when my book neutralized their rival's followers. Now that I think about it, I am not even sure on how that was possible.
(When did this happen?)

((At tick 108, the Luminants offered their blessing for removing an Umbral cult. I haven't responded to it.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #7057 on: February 14, 2015, 03:49:24 pm »

(When did this happen?)

((At tick 108, the Luminants offered their blessing for removing an Umbral cult. I haven't responded to it.))

(That was an offer, as in a deal. It could have been said "I will offer you five dollars for that gun". You didn't kill/wipe out a cult, and you didn't get the blessing. It was a deal, not something you have done already.)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7058 on: February 14, 2015, 03:50:27 pm »

(When did this happen?)

(That was an offer, as in a deal. It could have been said "I will offer you five dollars for that gun". You didn't kill/wipe out a cult, and you didn't get the blessing. It was a deal, not something you have done already.)
(Exactly, and the deal was indeed to wipe out the cult, not neutralise it with your books.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7059 on: February 14, 2015, 06:26:32 pm »

(When did this happen?)

(Exactly, and the deal was indeed to wipe out the cult, not neutralise it with your books.)

((My mistake then. Sorry))

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7060 on: February 14, 2015, 07:05:02 pm »

"Well I wish to be present while you interrogate, and since I am actually financing the interrogation I think I have the right to it.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 07:11:43 pm by Detoxicated »

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7061 on: February 14, 2015, 07:06:43 pm »

"As Would I, People tend to talk more freely whenever they've consumed Donuts laced with Mystic Dust, After all."

KI'Tork tries to see how many Tyrannis Addicts there are.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7062 on: February 14, 2015, 08:20:35 pm »

"As Would I, People tend to talk more freely whenever they've consumed Donuts laced with Mystic Dust, After all."
"What's Mystic Dust? Are you referring to Mystic Snow?"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7063 on: February 15, 2015, 08:24:14 am »

@Tykki: "Tykki, I have a few questions regarding Shinjo if you don't mind answering them. The Shinjo of your and the rest of STF's weapons, specifically. After Yaos attacked you and stole your weapons he asked them to take their humanoid forms so he could speak with them. After they did, it was quickly found that they were insane, a fact that has puzzled Yaos throughout his life and mine as well until now. You see, I've come up with a little theory."

"According to Fusil's description of Shinjo, they take the form of the beings that use them. As you are all angels, this would logically mean that your Shinjo would take the forms of angels. Their evolutionary imperative demanded them to become as their wielders, yet their wielders - you and the rest of Strike Team Fusil - were too powerful to ever be reached by something as weak as a mortal. The strain of these two conflicting variables is what made them insane."

"My questions are thus: Is this what drew your weapons to be insane? If not, then is it possible for a new angel or god to be born simply by the fact that the Shinjo's evolutionary imperative demands them to be such in the case of either being their wielder?"

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7064 on: February 15, 2015, 10:25:41 am »

"Tykki, What do you plan to do now that Fusil's gone, After all, You're one of the Most Powerful Non-God Entities in the Bubble. If you need anything you know how to contact me."

KI'Tork summons a Massive Funeral Procession in the A.S.H Cities, If they can't get in They appear outside of it.

"We Might as well give him a Funeral, We can celebrate the fact that he no longer annoys us later."

KI'Tork tries to see the A.S.H Response to Fusil's Death.

Pages: 1 ... 469 470 [471] 472 473 ... 475