Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 607513 times)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods [13/∞] Game Thread/IC (Started and still recruiting)
« Reply #180 on: October 15, 2014, 12:22:47 am »

(Tykk is Norwegian for fat, as in a fat human.)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 15, 2014, 12:25:01 am »

(Tykk is Norwegian for fat, as in a fat human.)

(Tykki is supposed to be Finnish for cannon. I really need to stop making accidental puns :P)

(I think I will keep the name. That fact only makes it cooler. "Hello, my first creation! YOUR NAME IS FAT! LIVE WITH IT!" is hilarious to me because I really need sleep. It will also make for interesting conversations later, I am sure. Is can really make a difference. )
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 12:43:30 am by Stirk »
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 15, 2014, 12:57:34 am »

(Of course. Make a being take the shape of a still non-existent race. Surely she will be accepted by the night elves and the lizard people. What? Of course I'm not made that I still don't exist! Why would you even think that?) All in good jest, my friends. I am patient.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 15, 2014, 01:03:30 am »

(Of course. Make a being take the shape of a still non-existent race. Surely she will be accepted by the night elves and the lizard people. What? Of course I'm not made that I still don't exist! Why would you even think that?) All in good jest, my friends. I am patient.

((*Sigh*

Just wait. The 3 million humans should be enough to create you, you big baby! (Get it?)

Besides, if they don't accept my teachings, what will they do? They literally wouldn't know a thing about weapons and there is like 1200 total beings in existence. It isn't like they could be the one armed being in existence in a fight, and if they ignore her alone I could always show up.

Besides, a dark elf/lizard with shiny blade wings would just look weird. ))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #184 on: October 15, 2014, 01:17:22 am »

How is there a god of humans among us? What is a human anyways, and why are you a god of them?

((Stirk, are they humans? Or just humanoid? Because that is important...
And they don't need weapons. Magic could be good enough. Unless you count war magic as a weapon?))

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #185 on: October 15, 2014, 01:19:22 am »

(Actually, there are a total of around 900 sapients in the corporeal dimension. Also, Andres /? ? ? is the god of humans, whatever that could possibly mean...)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 15, 2014, 01:41:09 am »

How is there a god of humans among us? What is a human anyways, and why are you a god of them?
Errrr... might want to read this:
Here's the sheet:
Name: ? ? ?
Spheres: Humans; when awoken: humanity, ambition, protection
Primary form/Associated symbol: Sleeping baby
Description/Background: Born from the very discussions of the other gods and yet unknown to them, the unnamed child sleeps, waiting for when the gods shall create its wards and it may awaken.

(Also, Andres /? ? ? is the god of humans, whatever that could possibly mean...)
A god of thievery protects thieves, a god of horses protects horses, a god of fertility protects pregnant women...
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #187 on: October 15, 2014, 01:44:48 am »

But what are these humans a god of humans protects?  ;)

(Also, you need a name besides ? ? ? to participate and a finalized second sphere. If you really want the unknown part, PMing the name would be a good idea.)

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #188 on: October 15, 2014, 01:55:03 am »

A god of thievery protects thieves, a god of horses protects horses, a god of fertility protects pregnant women...
But a god does not only protect... What would a god of hunger be then? Or dreams?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 15, 2014, 02:05:50 am »

But what are these humans a god of humans protects?  ;)

(Also, you need a name besides ? ? ? to participate and a finalized second sphere. If you really want the unknown part, PMing the name would be a good idea.)
I was actually gonna make an updated character sheet when ? ? ? awoke, including an actual name, proper physical forms, and most likely ambition as a secondary (humans are ambitious, right?). Right now it does nothing and is unnoticed so it doesn't really matter. You didn't really think I would play as a baby did you?

But a god does not only protect...
A god of protection would disagree with you.  :P But really, the god will just have the interests of the humans at heart and will do normal god things to help them and itself.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 15, 2014, 02:38:12 am »

"An Essence-laden Angel is not necessary if one can get a point across through simpler means."

Cim scribes/creates a number ((as many as I can have for a single point of Essence)) of books, or, well, more alike to pamphlets right now, of silvery pages of a durable but mundane material, with the ability to change their text as the laws and the reader's language do. The laws scribed by Cim are as follows, for now:
  • This is the Law of Cim, the Lawgiver.
  • In the end, Chaos must not prevail. This should always be your ultimate goal.
  • As possible, eliminate or marginalise chaos in your vicinity. Make sure those around you also follow the Law.
  • Serve the Gods as they order you, to the intent of the orders.
  • Should there ever be a conflict in divine matters, cease your actions unless ordered otherwise. The Gods will decide on the matter among themselves.
  • Do not worship anything but the Gods.
Cim doesn't do anything with the books just yet.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

MedicInDisquise

• Bay Watcher
  • Disappointment Incarnate
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 15, 2014, 02:50:49 am »

Artisanii ejects itself from the Void, and then opens his eyes. He looks around, and then breathes. She looks at the council's rules, and then I smile.

"Hello. I am Artisanii, The Patron. Getting right into business, I am glad that 2.01.a.2 is already passed. I support.. Serac, is it? Serac's World Model, and his wisps. I also like his Plans."

Now after his voting, it decided to wander from the god to study the planets. "I will begin my minor touches on these planets soon enough. In the meantime, I will be here."
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #192 on: October 15, 2014, 02:53:22 am »

(Cim: -1 Essence)

You construct 3 000 copies of the Law of Cim and store them away.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 15, 2014, 03:06:51 am »

"Hm. Time to make my mark I think."

Azem creates 600 winged lizard-folk who like high places to be split among the worlds.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #194 on: October 15, 2014, 03:22:54 am »

(Azem: -2 Essence)

300 Mountwyrms* rise out of mountains on each planet, recognizing Azem as creator and Greed as an ideal. Quickly they settle in the many nooks and crannies in the rough terrain, ready to answer their Goldfather.

(* Not a canon name (necessarily).)

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 475