Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 608003 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13/∞] Game Thread/IC (Started and still recruiting)
« Reply #210 on: October 15, 2014, 11:21:51 am »

"An Essence-laden Angel is not necessary if one can get a point across through simpler means.""An Essence-laden Angel is not necessary if one can get a point across through simpler means."

"Yet, you must still somehow teach the races to read first. I have begun my mission, distributing my own knowlage amongst the races. Soon, they shal all be armed, if my will is unopposed."

(The 3 million are currently humanoids, which can be edited to our leisure. As someone already made a "God of Humans", I wouldn't particularly mind if they where so. I designed the Angel before everyone else designed there races, so of course it is a bit different.)

"As for the Library, I do not think it would fit in the corporeal realms. As it is already created, destroying it would be a waste. I say we move it to the currently empty third realm, where it will fit in much better without disturbing the cycle we have created."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: October 15, 2014, 12:04:57 pm »

Create the Gruen

Edit Fluff:

From his place above the worlds, Grauel breaths down two small clouds of spores which blow rapidly through space; some landing on both of the planets below.

From the spores spreads a long creeping mass that expands over the ground, growing both up, out and down into the ground. Slowly in the most concentrated areas of growth within the two planets, sprout large dark green stalks that reach up high into the air. Many long sturdy branches grow out from the stalks and from these grow strange dark green plant like men known as the Gruen.
Eventually the first one drops down and looks around at the world curiously... and hungrily.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 09:35:00 pm by gman8181 »
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #212 on: October 15, 2014, 01:13:47 pm »

(Votes to now counted.)
The light creates 300 free willed humanoids with translucent skin and a high curiousity, they are slender tall humans. (Think of mr. Burns in that one episode where he is high and radiating because of his power plant)
(For some reason, that sounds a bit like the SCP humanoids with the amnestic gas that would inhabit the Shadowdeep*.Anyway, The Light: -2 Essence)

The Light calls to World1, and 300 Carcinoi* form out of air, earth, water, and light. They immediately begin examining their surroundings but remain receptive to their creator's command.

Seeing that everyone else create some thing, Varee bring forth a horde of giant ants. 3000 on each planet. He name them Minio-on.
(Will those be sapient giant ants?)

Create the Gruen

(More fluff later when I'm home)
(Grauel: -2 Essence, fluff later)

*Placeholder name

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #213 on: October 15, 2014, 01:51:16 pm »

"Every one of us having their own followers may lead to large conflicts without some ecumenism. I propose we create grand ecumenical temples containing altars to every god and place them among the beings. We must promote knowledge of all of us in order to prevent chaos. Oh, and consider that this will help all of us. If this fails, I may have to resort to more subtle and selfish ways of gaining followers."
I agree, although it might be a bit early. And we should move the Library to the third realm.

I will order my Beings to build a temple inside their cities, with altars for every god (Including space for future gods). The Temple should be made of stone, and bubbles of music will rise out of the altars instead of smoke.

((It would be nice if there was a list of new proposals in addition to the complete list. Something needs to shorten the list...))

MedicInDisquise

• Bay Watcher
  • Disappointment Incarnate
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: October 15, 2014, 03:10:54 pm »

"I agree to move the Library. I apologize." Artisanii speaks. "I would like it to be in a place where both planets can see it, however."
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: October 15, 2014, 03:24:41 pm »

The light creates 300 free willed humanoids with translucent skin and a high curiousity, they are slender tall humans. (Think of mr. Burns in that one episode where he is high and radiating because of his power plant)
((Damn! So close! If only they were actual humans!))

(The 3 million are currently humanoids, which can be edited to our leisure. As someone already made a "God of Humans", I wouldn't particularly mind if they where so.
((COME ON! GET ON WITH IT! AWAKEN ME! YOU'VE ONLY CREATED EVERY OTHER RACE! SUMMON UP YOUR POWER! TRANSFORM YOUR ESSENCE! MOLD IT INTO BODIES AND MAKE THEM STAND! The cosmos is still so young. Come on! Hurry! HURRY! HURRY! PULL YOUR POWER TOGETHER! THE FUN HAS YET TO BEGIN! Come on! HURRY!))

Anyone get the reference?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 03:56:13 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: October 15, 2014, 04:11:39 pm »

I will order my Beings to build a temple inside their cities, with altars for every god (Including space for future gods). The Temple should be made of stone, and bubbles of music will rise out of the altars instead of smoke.

Create 300 golems and send them out to both worlds.

Spoiler: Golem (click to show/hide)

((COME ON! GET ON WITH IT! AWAKEN ME! YOU'VE ONLY CREATED EVERY OTHER RACE! SUMMON UP YOUR POWER! TRANSFORM YOUR ESSENCE! MOLD IT INTO BODIES AND MAKE THEM STAND! The cosmos is still so young. Come on! Hurry! HURRY! HURRY! PULL YOUR POWER TOGETHER! THE FUN HAS YET TO BEGIN! Come on! HURRY!))
Anyone get the reference?

((You stop that right now, or I will have Shroodinger to throw your coffin away from the very fringes of our realm.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
))
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 04:15:10 pm by DreamerGhost »
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #217 on: October 15, 2014, 04:35:29 pm »

(Khaziraad: -4 Essence)

Khaziraad descends to both worlds and sculpts 300 sapient, enchanting-attuned humanoid figures out of clay and various types of stone and metal. Blessed with sapience and the word of Khaziraad, they begin gathering materials to construct wonders with which to honor their creator.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: October 15, 2014, 04:39:01 pm »

((Tykki is teaching all the races how to make and use weapons, right? Just wanted to make sure, I am probably going to be the one with least essence for a while, don't want to die. Make sure the changes the pattern for each one, the Golems will need a different design then the under water peoples.

Also, your Sig is out of date again. ))

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #219 on: October 15, 2014, 04:44:29 pm »

(Yes, but at the moment, they have little need for weapons. It still adds in to your Influence (invisible stat) and eventually, possibly Worship. Right now, you are guaranteed to receive at least 1 Essence/tick from your Influence.)

MedicInDisquise

• Bay Watcher
  • Disappointment Incarnate
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: October 15, 2014, 04:47:37 pm »

"So, fellow artists, any arguments against simply making it orbit one of the planets?" The Artisanii ask.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 04:50:27 pm by MedicInDisquise »
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: October 15, 2014, 04:51:05 pm »

"So, fellow artists, any arguments against simply making it orbit one of the planets?" The Artisanii ask.

"None from me, but I suggest you fix your own foolish mistake. The power used to move it somewhere substantial would be enough to create an entirely new race. As such, use your own essence to fix the problem. You didn't seem to want to consult us when making the library, surly you can do this on your own."

(Yes, but at the moment, they have little need for weapons. It still adds in to your Influence (invisible stat) and eventually, possibly Worship. Right now, you are guaranteed to receive at least 1 Essence/tick from your Influence.)

((Which will keep my from dropping dead, at least. Maybe I should make some beasts to hunt? Ill have to see what happens when the humanoids come in, surly some conflict will come up.))

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #222 on: October 15, 2014, 04:57:21 pm »

((Which will keep my from dropping dead, at least. Maybe I should make some beasts to hunt? Ill have to see what happens when the humanoids come in, surly some conflict will come up.))
(Pending further changes in Essence, you have 7 Essence, so you are in little danger right now.)

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #223 on: October 15, 2014, 04:57:33 pm »

Khaziraad, some assistance with building the temple would be appreciated, but how well do your golems fair in the cold of the depths?

Keep the library where it is.The mortals could rarely end up reincarnated in the library, correct? As long as it is sufficiently rare I would be fine with keeping it where it is now.

Edit: Or a pocket dimension. That would work too.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 05:09:33 pm by Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum »

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: October 15, 2014, 05:08:32 pm »

"The Light shall call his people Luminees and they shall gain the ability to cross-breed with any other sapient race. While their genes are usually the less dominant ones, their ability to create light from body usually passes on to the next three generations until fading out. " ((Hope you can fix this trait onto them))
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 475