Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 608201 times)

MedicInDisquise

• Bay Watcher
  • Disappointment Incarnate
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13/∞] Game Thread/IC (Started and still recruiting)
« Reply #240 on: October 16, 2014, 03:56:59 am »

Artisanii votes before going on further.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"The Divine Library will be orbiting around World A." Artisanii explains. "Now, as for the 3 million, we are to sort them evenly between World A and B, right? I propose that we should all send one essence towards it, and for doing this we can design a specific part of the creature. For example, I send one essence towards it, and I decided to create the brain for it. Serac sends one essence, and decides to work on it's legs."
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Ambidextrous

• Bay Watcher
  • Actually no, not really.
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: October 16, 2014, 04:00:24 am »

Kli spends some of his essence to create 300 giant sapient silver and sky-blue chested hummingbirds, divided equally between the two worlds. He gives them the Trees of Balance as their homes, acting as the trees' guardians and may receive further instruction from him at a later date.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #242 on: October 16, 2014, 04:23:28 am »

(Kli: -2 Essence)

Flocks of giant silver and sky-blue chested hummingbirds emerge from the Trees of Balance, singing* songs of creation and praises to Kli. They sing of their devotion to maintaining balance before settling down a little and preparing to construct nests high in their respective Trees.

"Now, as for the 3 million, we are to sort them evenly between World A and B, right? I propose that we should all send one essence towards it, and for doing this we can design a specific part of the creature. For example, I send one essence towards it, and I decided to create the brain for it. Serac sends one essence, and decides to work on it's legs."
(It's a bit late for having the council do that. The council released control over the creation of 3 million sapients when the proposal passed. You will now have to decide on the specifics through discussion with the others. The only thing it can enforce is that you (pl.) do actually create at least 3 million sapients and not something like 5 million humanoid statues made of jelly rools with council resources.)

*(Real life hummingbirds do not work that way.)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: October 16, 2014, 05:15:26 am »

"I propose that we should all send one essence towards it, and for doing this we can design a specific part of the creature. For example, I send one essence towards it, and I decided to create the brain for it. Serac sends one essence, and decides to work on it's legs."
((NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! AWAKEN ME! AWAKEN MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!))

"Now, as for the 3 million, we are to sort them evenly between World A and B, right? I propose that we should all send one essence towards it, and for doing this we can design a specific part of the creature. For example, I send one essence towards it, and I decided to create the brain for it. Serac sends one essence, and decides to work on it's legs."
(It's a bit late for having the council do that.)
((Oh thank Us!))
You will now have to decide on the specifics through discussion with the others.
Better be humans....
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #244 on: October 16, 2014, 07:33:51 am »

Tick 05.5: Developing dimensions

The gods have begun to have some preliminary talk of exactly what to create to meet the 3 million sapients quota. Kli creates a multitude of giant silver and blue-chested hummingbirds and tasks them with guarding the Trees of Balance and maintaining balance. Not much actually happens this half-tick (perhaps aside from fixing numerous errors in Tick 05).

Spoiler: Deities (+0*) (click to show/hide)

The following player has been marked inactive for voting purposes: IronyOwl/Valkiss
If you have been marked inactive and would like to become active again, simply post and you will be marked active again (for voting purposes). Inactivity does not mean being killed off and having your Essence redistributed (without a proposal for that).

Spoiler: Council rules (+0) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: New Proposals (0) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Proposal spotlight (click to show/hide)

Please remember to bold or underline support or opposition.

Spoiler: New players (click to show/hide)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: October 16, 2014, 09:32:15 am »

"My my, Serac, you refilled your Essence mighty quickly. Perhaps the race you created filled the world with bubbles? I have trouble believing that. Would you mind telling us why you are the only one back to full power?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: October 16, 2014, 09:40:03 am »

Look like my ant cant worship me...... Well i purpose we teach the mortal how to gamble.
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: October 16, 2014, 11:33:43 am »

The Light shall create a landmark made up of gigantic diamonds that reflect light, be it moon or sun, kilometers apart, in many different colours. It should be surrounded by a gigantic lake. Call this Landmark the Multiprism of Divine Light.

On a different note my friends, I propose we should create the climate  on our two worlds, one very balanced. The other extremely harsh (very hot, very cold).
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 11:43:35 am by Detoxicated »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: October 16, 2014, 11:46:13 am »

On a different note my friends, I propose we should create the climate  on our two worlds, one very balanced. The other extremely harsh (very hot, very cold).

"I am fully against this. We have no reason to do so, we have no reason not to make the world perfect. Perfect climates are no more difficult then extreme ones, not on a scale that would be worth it in any way.

And are we simply going to ignore Serac's higher essence count? Something must be behind it."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #249 on: October 16, 2014, 12:55:35 pm »

The Light shall create a landmark made up of gigantic diamonds that reflect light, be it moon or sun, kilometers apart, in many different colours. It should be surrounded by a gigantic lake. Call this Landmark the Multiprism of Divine Light.

(The Light: -4 Essence)

The Light creates a ring of enormous diamonds that reflect and refract sunlight and moonlight in interesting patterns surrounded by a freshwater sea. Should any mortals encounter it, it is likely they will quickly interpret the shifting patterns and colors as revealing the future whether they actually do this or not.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: October 16, 2014, 01:48:26 pm »

"No ideas for the three million sapients? I shall define my touch on them, then. I say we all do that and leave it to the Manager of the Void to put together. If there will be any conflicts, we will vote on them. Perhaps we could define some more ground rules for occasions such as this in the future."

Spoiler: My plans for them (click to show/hide)

"Serac suddenly gaining Essence is suspicious indeed. Care to explain?"
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 16, 2014, 01:52:32 pm »

I agree with the first three plans for the humanoids, but oppose the last two

MedicInDisquise

• Bay Watcher
  • Disappointment Incarnate
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [12/∞] Game Thread/IC (Started and still recruiting)
« Reply #252 on: October 16, 2014, 03:24:57 pm »

"I agree with him." Artisanii speaks. "We should allow them to have freedom, for what is a story with no conflict? A play with no Drama? Simply giving them the information of us and the inability to be evil or cunning.. is simply wrong for us to do. If at the least the last two are fullfilled, sapience is meaningless." He quickly turns around, looking at Serac. "While I incline to trust you, suddenly full Essence? What have you done? Or is it the lizard men in the deep oceans?"
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 16, 2014, 03:29:05 pm »

I feel the same.

And are we simply going to ignore Serac's higher essence count? Something must be behind it." [/color]
I just assumed he got it from those voices he was talking to.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: October 16, 2014, 03:48:25 pm »

Agreed.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 475