Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 608368 times)

Ambidextrous

• Bay Watcher
  • Actually no, not really.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13/∞] Game Thread/IC (Started and still recruiting)
« Reply #330 on: October 17, 2014, 08:23:09 pm »

With the nearing time of creation for the 3 million humans, Kli decides to make his move.
First he appears to the Hummingbirds of Balance (of both worlds), and waits for them to notice him.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: October 17, 2014, 08:43:27 pm »

Another case for this system is that some of the gods haven't put in Essence because their players aren't online.)

Pff. One day. I was gone one day when my parents are in town. Oh well, I am the one who suggested the proposal, surly they realize who their true creator is.

---------------

"The humanoids where my idea. It is only fit two donate what I can to see them come into being. I can only spend one point on this, however, I shal pray it is enough."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: October 17, 2014, 08:47:49 pm »

Azem guides a Mountwyrm trade mission on world A to the Gruen.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: October 17, 2014, 08:59:37 pm »

Another case for this system is that some of the gods haven't put in Essence because their players aren't online.)

Pff. One day. I was gone one day when my parents are in town. Oh well, I am the one who suggested the proposal, surly they realize who their true creator is.

---------------

"The humanoids where my idea. It is only fit two donate what I can to see them come into being. I can only spend one point on this, however, I shal pray it is enough."
(So long as you don't donate NOTHING, it's enough.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #334 on: October 17, 2014, 10:06:09 pm »

Well, I suppose they should be fine so long as we both respectively order them not to try eating each other.

Create the Archangel of Hunger with flying, teleporting, and shapeshifting

Order the Angel down to cultivate the Gruen into larger numbers and maintain their loyalty.

(Grauel: -10 Essence)

The Devourer* blinks into a Gruen settlement, reflecting the glory of Grauel and Hunger. It stimulates hunger in the Gruen, which they take to be a sign of the coming of Grauel, and drives them to consume wood. This will eventually have the side-effect of hardening their skin and allowing the growth of proper thorns while still leaving them fairly flexible.

* Not canon unless

Force a prophet to be born amongst the luminee. He shall bring law and writing.
(The Light: -1 Essence)

A luminary of justice (such as it currently is) and a bright administrator give birth to a child, who shall grow to be known as the Prophet of The Light. He is taught at an early age the art of literature and shows an early interest for law and the maintenance of social order.

With the nearing time of creation for the 3 million humans, Kli decides to make his move.
First he appears to the Hummingbirds of Balance (of both worlds), and waits for them to notice him.
The Hummingbirds quickly notice Kli on both worlds at once and take flight, surrounding him and singing their praises and sending their requests. Among the notable requests are the following:
  • Help them find another large tree to colonize
  • Save a fledgling who fell out of visibility from a nest and may now be eaten by something
  • Grant them the ability to fly forever
  • Eternal youth for an entire family
  • The kind of nest Kli would want to dwell in while visiting

---------------

Donation recorded.

Azem guides a Mountwyrm trade mission on world A to the Gruen.
The Mountwyrm trade mission reaches a Gruen settlement which fortunately, happens not to have been recently visited by the Devourer*. The Mountwyrms display many gems and metal trinkets, and the Gruen, sternly advised by Grauel not to eat the traders, take out many intricate wood carvings and exceptionally shaped stones and bone crafts. They also offer strips of a weird moss unfamiliar to the Mountwyrms. This is the world's first trade show, and it will enter Mountwyrm lore as the time of Second Creation.

* Not canon unless

(Also, let's see what we can do about naming the worlds.)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: October 17, 2014, 10:12:13 pm »

Random got bored and create a million flea like Flea-on to be the Minio-on slave/domesticated animal. Also he create a incarnation of himself to roam the mortal world.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 10:14:41 pm by Varee »
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #336 on: October 17, 2014, 10:13:38 pm »

((I submitted some names, but they were abstained from...))

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: October 17, 2014, 10:16:21 pm »

Azem floats nearby as a ghostly coin, watching the Gruen with interest.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #338 on: October 17, 2014, 10:19:40 pm »

I will donate two essences for a share of the humanoids.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #339 on: October 17, 2014, 10:21:46 pm »

Random got bored and create a million flea like Flea-on to be the Minio-on slave/domesticated animal.
(Varee: -4 Essence)

The first development of animal husbandry occurs as the Minio-on domesticate Flea-ons native to their regions of the Shadowdeep* for their sweet nectar and as food when they inevitably die.

*Not canon unless

((I submitted some names, but they were abstained from...))
(Maybe try asserting them again? I guess I could just release control to you (pl.) for something so minor (and irritating while unresolved) and let you (pl.) sort it out on your own. What do you (pl.) think?)

Azem floats nearby as a ghostly coin, watching the Gruen with interest.
(Whole or chipped? ;))

There is much commotion as the entire village of Gruen flock to the hastily arranged Mountwyrm bazaar. The Mountwyrms quickly buy up many of the Gruen's available items and begin raising prices as a reaction to the demand and decreasing supply of their metallic goods. The Gruen, similarly crafty, buy up most of the Mountwyrms' food in exchange for tacky goods exotic even to themselves.

I will donate two essences for a share of the humanoids.
Donation noted.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: October 17, 2014, 10:34:08 pm »

Azem floats into the middle of the bazaar.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: October 17, 2014, 10:36:31 pm »

"I believe that the God of Randomness has been consorting with the voices in the void. One need only look at his spike in power to see how likely this is. He likely created the radiation, for a bizarre purpose. What do you say to this Varee? Why did you create the radiation? What does it do?"
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 10:43:01 pm by Stirk »
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: October 17, 2014, 10:38:07 pm »

Heh, I figured telling them not to eat the traders was a good idea. At any rate, the trade seems to have gone well. Perhaps we can continue to encourage them to work together in other regards besides trade soon.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: October 17, 2014, 10:44:20 pm »

What radiation ? I didnt do no radiation nor did i do anything much more than what you see me do.
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #344 on: October 17, 2014, 10:46:51 pm »

What radiation ? I didnt do no radiation nor did i do anything much more than what you see me do.
But you did power spike, how?
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 475