Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 608449 times)

MedicInDisquise

• Bay Watcher
  • Disappointment Incarnate
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13/∞] Game Thread/IC (Started and still recruiting)
« Reply #615 on: October 21, 2014, 05:00:46 am »

How are Artisanii's Muses and Mantras doing?
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Ambidextrous

• Bay Watcher
  • Actually no, not really.
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: October 21, 2014, 05:08:31 am »

Kli observes the relationship between the Hummingbirds and the Ritan.

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: October 21, 2014, 05:32:46 am »

Anath will appear to the Humans and teach them the idea of the Lunar Calender, and then directs questions about it to the Star Elves, who really should have figured it out by now. And if they haven't, then they're still the ones best placed to figure out the answers.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: October 21, 2014, 09:58:18 am »

Place the Multiprism of Divine Light in World 1,
also create four Dragons of Crystaline Light to protect this grande structure, letting only valuable Light worshippers and seekers of the Shiny Truth to the structure.

Tell the Luminee to build an ecomenical Temple of Order and of course Light and a school of Light Philosophy.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: October 21, 2014, 10:24:09 am »

Create 200 000 gremlins from council pool to finish up the 3.00

Spoiler: This kind of gremlins (click to show/hide)

The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: October 21, 2014, 10:47:29 am »

"The Light, why do you seek ecumenism with me so much? I do appreciate the effort and the extra Essence, but we don't generally agree on how all this creation should be done. Teamwork makes little sense in our situation."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: October 21, 2014, 01:46:56 pm »

"Because I like order my dear, order is the logical conclusion of free will, reason and life. Also the luminees shall be beings of justice not of random terror."

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: October 21, 2014, 03:19:12 pm »

Grauel retrospectively realizes how needlessly complicated he made Gruen reproduction.

He spends essence to make it so that they now reproduce at the same rate but by spores instead of growing on trees like fruit. (Because that makes little sense with their current ability to adapt over time by eating things)

All Gruen now produce spores which they can release at will. The spores germinate in dirt, rocks, water and decaying organic matter.

If another living creature eats excessive numbers of spores for whatever reason, they will take on Gruen characteristics.

Take away hunger indeed...
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: October 21, 2014, 05:48:34 pm »

Send a group of Luminee Diplomat with intricate writings on the Light and some Luminee Artwork toward the Gruen

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: October 21, 2014, 05:57:43 pm »

Send a group of Luminee Diplomat with intricate writings on the Light and some Luminee Artwork toward the Gruen

Go ahead but I take no responsibility for casualties. You might want your Luminee to be armed.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: October 21, 2014, 06:04:08 pm »

"I can take care of that, if you wish."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: October 21, 2014, 06:17:43 pm »

Azem answers the first two questions. Fluff to come later, maybe.

He also checks on the newly created Dwarves and Humans.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: October 21, 2014, 06:51:55 pm »

Well, you do realize that plant based entities are totally dependant on Light? So I am sure the Luminees are totally safe with your gruens.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: October 21, 2014, 06:55:11 pm »

Well, you do realize that plant based entities are totally dependant on Light? So I am sure the Luminees are totally safe with your gruens.

(Why? They digest food, and don't have the ability to produce their own food. They are only as dependent on light as ever other humanoid.)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #629 on: October 21, 2014, 08:33:29 pm »

Tick 11: People and porridge

Artisanii's Muses and Mantras are thriving and very successful in their mission to spread culture and art throughout the world. Many great works have been produced all over the worlds. A human village in World 2/B/Slytha working with Mantras has produced a set of 30 masterfully detailed amphoras with depictions of the original 30 Muses, and a wandering mixed troupe has introduced a wildly popular interpretation on the older comedy Little Chief.

The Hummingbirds and the Ritan have traded special magic songs with each other and have increased trade by a lot since their initial contact. The volume of trade between them rivals even the Mountwyrms' lower trade volumes. The Ritan are particularly interested in metal objects on account of the difficulty of refining ores and working metal deep in their villages, and the Hummingbirds enjoy the assorted sea-produce the Ritan grow.

Anath has taught many of the humans the Lunar Calendar. While some isolated tribes have already discovered it independently, the majority rely on weather and the sun almost exclusively. This will help them become more organized and allow for the development of larger, more complex entities.

The Light has announced that the Multiprism was placed on World 1/A/Keshan and creates four Dragons of Crystalline Light to guard it and allow only Light devotees and Azem's petitioners to enter. He also tells the Luminee to build an ecumenical Temple of Order and a School of Light. Much as the the members of the School of Balance do, the members of the School of Light debate and eat and drink. The opening of the School of Light spreads the ideas of the Phoctans*, previously minor philosophical division from the School of Balance who believe that true balance is perfection and vice versa.

The Light has also caused the Luminee to bring some writings on the Light and some art to the Gruen. The Gruen are unsure of whether the Luminee want them to buy them or give them away for free. (Extensive contact has already occurred between Luminee and the less hungry Gruen.)

Azem has introduced the concept of currency to the Mountwyrms on Slytha. This development will improve the efficiency of caravans slightly and allow for reasonably efficient organization over the few-villages level.

Khaziraad has created 200 000 gremlins to finish the execution of 03.00. 2 Essence remain. The lucky gods today are Azem and Grauel.

Grauel attempts to issue a major-level retcon such that the Grauel reproduce by spores instead of as fruit. The GM asks "Wasn't this always the case to begin with? My headcanon always had them as moss-like spore-forming intelligence."

Valkiss, Azem, Fusil, Cim, The Light, Khaziraad, and Anath have each received 5 basic, aligned angels.

A pantheon has been built for every race on each world.

(The Light: -3 Essence; Khaziraad -4 +4 Essence; Azem +1 Essence; Grauel +1 Essence; Council expenses)

Spoiler: Features (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Deities (+0*) (click to show/hide)

The following players have been marked inactive for voting purposes: IronyOwl/Valkiss, Salsacookies/Dar-MA-Gome
If you have been marked inactive and would like to become active again, simply post and you will be marked active again (for voting purposes). Inactivity does not mean being killed off and having your Essence redistributed (without a proposal for that).

Spoiler: Council rules (+7) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: New Proposals (0) (click to show/hide)

Please remember to bold or underline support or opposition.

New players are still welcome. While many important details have already been discussed and/or created, there is still plenty of room for more creation.

Sphere ideas this update are Nature, Food/Jelly Rolls, Healing, and Luck.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 01:45:49 am by Kilojoule Proton »

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 475