Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616980 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13/∞] Game Thread/IC: Tick 12: Rage, ramblings, and restlessness
« Reply #885 on: October 24, 2014, 12:35:36 am »

(Really? Never mind then. Also, you spelled colors wrong :P)
(NO I DIDN'T IT'S SPELLED 'COLOURS' - NOT 'COLORS'! COLORS IS THE BASTARDISATION OF AN ALREADY THOROUGHLY BASTARDISED LANGUAGE AND THE AMERICAN INSTITUTION OF SPELLING OR WHOEVER'S IN CHARGED SHOULD BE HANGED FOR MAKING A BAD SITUATION ALREADY WORSE! YOU ONLY USE 'COLOR' AS A VERB! THAT IS THE ONLY TIME YOU USE 'COLOR'! YOUR PERVERSION OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE IS STILL NOT AS BAD AS THE IMPERIAL SYSTEM OF WEIGHTS AND MEASUREMENTS WHICH CAN BE DESCRIBED LESS AS BASTARDISED AND MORE AS THOROUGHLY INBRED! Ahem.)

"Moving a single pebble was ordering them to attack my troops. Him using the butterfly method to do so does not effect its impact. He did not deny my accusations of him ordering them to attack me, simply bragged about having done so. You are blind or foolish to think otherwise."
"I am simply being cautious. We will know the true extent of his guilt soon enough."

Yaos anonymously takes human form and wanders one of the human cities. He tries to ascertain what the people want or need that would make them worship him more and with greater fervour.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: October 24, 2014, 12:48:15 am »

Anath also glances at the human settlements, wondering just how many of them worship the god of ambition anyway.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: October 24, 2014, 12:55:39 am »

Anath also glances at the human settlements, wondering just how many of them worship the god of ambition anyway.
((That's exactly what I'm wondering! I mean here I am, spending all this time and energy trying to protect their worthless, heretic asses and they don't even appreciate me! What, do I need to make everyone immortal? Jesus Christ.))
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

MedicInDisquise

• Bay Watcher
  • Disappointment Incarnate
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: October 24, 2014, 02:46:51 am »

(ARTISANII!!!!!)
@Artisanii"Hey there Artisanii! I know we don't really talk a lot but I should let you know right now that I appreciate what your servants have done for the culture of my people. I was wondering, perhaps, if your servants can introduce something similar to what hey have done for our eyes, except for our ears? It would be really cool if you did." :)

"We have done so, we have been cultivating with other species with these kinds of arts. I could direct some of them over there if needed, however."
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 02:52:16 am by MedicInDisquise »
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: October 24, 2014, 02:53:02 am »

(ARTISANII!!!!!)
@Artisanii"Hey there Artisanii! I know we don't really talk a lot but I should let you know right now that I appreciate what your servants have done for the culture of my people. I was wondering, perhaps, if your servants can introduce something similar to what hey have done for our eyes, except for our ears? It would be really cool if you did." :)

We have done so, we have been cultivating with other species with these kinds of arts. I could direct some of them over there if needed, however.
Oh yeah. My people have been really bummed out over the war and it'll be great for morale. They don't like the war more because they're scared they'll be forced to join the army rather than the reason for the war in the first place, it being that they were being eaten. I just don't understand the logic behind it.

MedicInDisquise

• Bay Watcher
  • Disappointment Incarnate
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: October 24, 2014, 03:51:06 am »

We have done so, we have been cultivating with other species with these kinds of arts. I could direct some of them over there if needed, however.
Oh yeah. My people have been really bummed out over the war and it'll be great for morale. They don't like the war more because they're scared they'll be forced to join the army rather than the reason for the war in the first place, it being that they were being eaten. I just don't understand the logic behind it.

"I won't spread it to your race only. I don't want to take sides in this fairly petty war." Artisanii spreads the Art of the Voice to all races that can talk, so that they can sing and stay speeches to inspire.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: October 24, 2014, 03:53:31 am »

"Hah. I do believe that was directed at you my friend."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: October 24, 2014, 04:25:05 am »

(That stuff was actually supposed to be OOC. Oops.)

"I don't want to take sides in this fairly petty war."
(Petty? This is a war of survival. Humans are getting eaten. Humans are fighting back. If Grauel were to simply tell the Gruen to stop eating humans then the war would be over.)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: October 24, 2014, 04:33:17 am »

(You started this. Don't even pretend that you didn't. Not OOC anyway.)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: October 24, 2014, 04:39:10 am »

(I never said I didn't start it. But it was the Gruen that provoked it. Actually...)

A message is sent directly to the Gruen saying that if they want the war to end all they have to do is not eat any more humans. That is the only demand.

"I wonder how you followers will react, Grauel, now that they know the reason behind the war and how easy it would be for them to get out of it without further death on their side."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: October 24, 2014, 04:42:27 am »

"I like how you want to slaughter all the Gruen for that incident, but you ignore the fact that my children have been getting along with the Gruen just fine. I don't see a shortage of Mountwyrms anywhere, and I didn't even have to harden their scales or anything."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: October 24, 2014, 05:11:33 am »

" "That incident"? By "that incident", do you mean how Gruens ate humans? Because "that incident" has been happening ever since the Gruens first met humans and has continued to happen even unto this very day! I am simply taking Grauel's advice of making my followers a hard enough meal to eat to not bother with it. Obviously I have been too gentle on the Gruen because they continue to eat humans! Unlike your Mountwyrms, humans can't simply fly away whenever danger arrives and they weren't made with the same capacity for fighting that the Mountwyrms have. Finally, total annihilation of the Gruens is not my objective - my objective is simply to fight them until they decide that eating humans is a bad idea. My motives are pure."
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 05:25:49 am by Andres »

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: October 24, 2014, 05:25:54 am »

"Do not approach Mountwyrm territory or you will be shot. That is all I have to say to you until this is over."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: October 24, 2014, 05:58:19 am »

(Don't dragons have fire breath? Why would they need bows and arrows?)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: October 24, 2014, 06:03:42 am »

(I never specifically gave either species fire breath. That probably would've cost extra.)
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 475