Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 607370 times)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods [13/999 players] Game Thread/IC: Tick 17: Zoonotic Zebras
« Reply #1230 on: October 27, 2014, 09:43:22 pm »

(It was a star elf and follower of Anath staying at a human settlement after a period of wandering the wilds. I suggest you take out your Arch-Lawyer and ask about extradition and diplomatic immunity.)

(Also, does no one find the idea of creating a bunch of war animals similar to a sapient race (i.e. the Lycae) a bit disturbing?)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: October 27, 2014, 09:44:57 pm »

(Oh god whyyyyyyyyy???? D: It's almost like the GM is out to get me. /joke)

(The Inquisition are supposed to be closer to regular police or swat teams than secret police or Gestapo. That's an important thing to remember. Just because they deal with religious/magical threats and are called the 'Inquisition', it doesn't mean they're evil. If you watched the Men in Black movies you would probably get a better idea of what the Inquisition's like.)
They're the Gestapo. Deal with it.
Since eavesdropping on prayers is a thing, the Inquisition goes to capture the Piece and arrest the people who chose not to turn it in.
Anath notes that if the Inquisition is starting to expand beyond humans, as is likely, considering most of his worshipers are Star Elves, he's going to have to start offering a bounty on the heads of any team going after his worshipers.
Also, that prayer was to another god and while you are not prevented from listening in, you might wish to consider that it is probably not your follower and possibly not even human. Both I believe would make it somewhat odd for you to interfere.)
(If it was human, I have a right to take his stuff because I'm the God of Humans. All of them. Regardless of whether they worship me or not. If not...oh well, guess I'm not getting it. Remember that I'm going after humans holding the Pieces because they're ILLEGAL in HUMAN settlements.)
(Just because you are the god of humans doesn't mean you have the right to keep them as slaves and take there stuff. If you'd said this in character Anath would have happily provided copies of you saying that to everyone concerned...)
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: October 27, 2014, 09:48:24 pm »

(Also, does no one find the idea of creating a bunch of war animals similar to a sapient race (i.e. the Lycae) a bit disturbing?)

(Yes. Why in the world did he make zombies to fight wars? Zombies can't hold weapons. Duh.)

They're the Gestapo. Deal with it.

(Secret Police+Zombies+Trying to summon Demons+AOT and NGE references. The god of Humans is probably the darkest out of all of us. And we have someone who eats people.)

(If it was human, I have a right to take his stuff because I'm the God of Humans. All of them. Regardless of whether they worship me or not. If not...oh well, guess I'm not getting it. Remember that I'm going after humans holding the Pieces because they're ILLEGAL in HUMAN settlements.)

(Why again? You seem to be causing worse things to happen by banning them...)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: October 27, 2014, 09:51:49 pm »

(IC, I find it hard to judge after eating a soup made from my own followers.)

(AOT and NGE references?)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 09:56:10 pm by gman8181 »
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: October 27, 2014, 09:53:26 pm »

"I am displeased that my holy artifacts caused this much chaos. Your inquisitors aren't helping the situation at all Yaos."

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: October 27, 2014, 10:00:00 pm »

(Yes, yes it is. As a random musing, utterly hypothetical, how hard/expensive would it be to transform all of them into Lycae and cause one of them to be a hero that would lead them to freedom?)
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Lost in Nowhere

• Bay Watcher
  • AHAHAHAHA~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: October 27, 2014, 10:05:07 pm »

Since I had a creative idea:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

(Yes, yes it is. As a random musing, utterly hypothetical, how hard/expensive would it be to transform all of them into Lycae and cause one of them to be a hero that would lead them to freedom?)
It probably wouldn't be all that much harder than creating the Lycae in the first place.

(AOT would probably be Attack on Titan, whatever that is.)
And so I strike, like an unseen dodge ball in an echoing gymnasium!
Another book entitled Start Your Day with Extinction.
Must be the next book in the series after Start Your Day with Death.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: October 27, 2014, 10:06:42 pm »

(Yep. Attack on Titan (The giants eating people, the walls) and Neon Genesis Envolangion (I spelled the last words wrong, no doubt.). Two bloody anime)

Now, of course, it is time for the Armu to meat a new race! Blades heavier than helium are incredibly useful. But for now, we will have to get the potential enemies out of the way. Have a group travel with the Mountwyrme caravan to the Gruen lands, acting as well armed reality warping guards. Hopefully the first contact will be pleasant, with the help of the no-eating traders thing.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: October 27, 2014, 10:11:44 pm »

(It was a star elf and follower of Anath staying at a human settlement after a period of wandering the wilds.)
(Curses! Foiled again!)
(I suggest you take out your Arch-Lawyer and ask about extradition and diplomatic immunity.)
(Nah. I don't want any trouble with the other races. Honestly.)
(You mean the wargs? They're literally just oversized wolves! Well, they're a bit tamer...but still!)

(They're the Gestapo. Deal with it.)
(I resent that. >:(   /joke)
Anath notes that if the Inquisition is starting to expand beyond humans, as is likely, considering most of his worshipers are Star Elves, he's going to have to start offering a bounty on the heads of any team going after his worshipers.
(They only deal with humans.)
(Just because you are the god of humans doesn't mean you have the right to keep them as slaves and take there stuff.)
(...)

(Yes. Why in the world did he make zombies to fight wars? Zombies can't hold weapons. Duh.)
(Have you seen 28 Days Later? This is worse.)
(Secret Police+Zombies+Trying to summon Demons+AOT and NGE references. The god of Humans is probably the darkest out of all of us. And we have someone who eats people.)
(Actually, it's more like Supernatural SWAT Team + Infected + Trying to RELEASE demons + AoT and RoE references. Also, I decided not to create the Aev'a due to the recent Ersatz law. On that note, have you watched the final season of Yugioh?)
(Why again? You seem to be causing worse things to happen by banning them...)
(Exactly one person died from my attempts to gain the Pieces. Before I made them illegal, there was a massive crime spike from everyone trying to get their hands on them. Simply banning them caused those people to go into hiding so there's less crime. I'm almost willing to call it 'Mission Accomplished' at this point.)

(Who cares? They're plants. Plants aren't people.)
(The Humanos Grande are based on the titans from Attack on Titan. I was going to make a reference based on Rebuild of Evangelion (movie adaptations of Neon Genesis Evangelion) by making the Aev'a - oversized Humanos Grande/Warrior Angel hybrids. About as violent as the Saeva but they're actually sentient and actually good at/trained in combat. They also have had human pilots to control the sheer level of savagery involved.)

"I am displeased that my holy artifacts caused this much chaos. Your inquisitors aren't helping the situation at all Yaos."
"Ever since I banned them the level of crime has gone dramatically down, and so far the attempts at gathering the coins has resulted in only a single death, which I hope to rectify shortly. I still request that all Pieces be removed from the world, or at least human lands."

Sure thing, Yaos! Shouldn't be too much trouble.
"Thank you Joha."

(Isn't helium a gas? Wouldn't ALL metal blades be heavier than helium?)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 10:17:31 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: October 27, 2014, 10:16:48 pm »

Anath checks up on the number of people the Inquisition has killed to get the coins because he's pretty sure it's a larger number then 'one'.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 10:22:50 pm by Happerry »
Forenia Forever!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: October 27, 2014, 10:18:13 pm »

"I would've appreciated it if your solution wasn't outlawing them. In any case, they will be moved momentarily, into the hands of my children."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: October 27, 2014, 10:21:07 pm »

"Thank you Azem, but I'll have you know that if I hadn't outlawed them people would've simply continued to kill each other for them."

EDIT: I bring the mother and father back to life, assuming it doesn't put me at 1 Essence. If it does, well, they're preserved, so it can wait.

EDIT2: "Joha, could you help me bring two humans back to life? Together, the cost in doing so would be negligible, as you are the Goddess of Life, I am the God of Humans, and we are attempted to bring humans back to life.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 10:23:57 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: October 27, 2014, 10:24:17 pm »

My followers are currently drowning in a sea of the others. No doubt, it is time for that to be the other way around.

I begin pulling out more tentacles, mass producing Armu by the hundreds of thousand, yet with all the care I dedicate to all my creation. Tentacle after tentacle fills the void, wriggling around in space, as I lovingly inspect every inch for imperfection, repairing them where I find them. Then, they are sent out to one of the two worlds, with my blessing in words if not power. They can bless themselves that way. An unspecified number of millions are created this way, worth 5 essence points.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #1243 on: October 27, 2014, 10:30:56 pm »

I'll call my angel Nuparhi.

Lost in Nowhere

• Bay Watcher
  • AHAHAHAHA~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: October 27, 2014, 10:31:27 pm »

"Joha, could you help me bring two humans back to life? Together, the cost in doing so would be negligible, as you are the Goddess of Life, I am the God of Humans, and we are attempted to bring humans back to life.
Sure, no problem.

(Kilojoule, why did you change the max player number from infinity?)
(Also, does anyone have any idea what the two numbers in the glow tags do?)
And so I strike, like an unseen dodge ball in an echoing gymnasium!
Another book entitled Start Your Day with Extinction.
Must be the next book in the series after Start Your Day with Death.
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 475