Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 608225 times)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [15+/999 players] Game Thread/IC: T28: Buy!
« Reply #1620 on: November 08, 2014, 12:54:40 am »

"Is it just me, or has this council suddenly enlarged like the treasure hoard of a dragon?" Not that that's a bad thing."

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]
« Reply #1621 on: November 08, 2014, 12:56:46 am »

Kujin feels that making a grand Temple wouldn't be enough.

So with his Essence, Kujin make the Ikakus, a mighty race of Energy bending power!

They are yellow with red spots all over them, they have spikes on they're back as Kujin has in his Primary form. They harness and manipulate the Chi in them, making deadly sprouts of Energy. They are hostile on all who they sense are very EVIL!.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: November 08, 2014, 01:08:10 am »

(Now we just need a lightning god to create a species of dragons with blue eyes, white scales, and the ability to fire lightning from their mouths. Then a young entrepreneur can make a flying carriage in the shape of them.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

MedicInDisquise

• Bay Watcher
  • Disappointment Incarnate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: November 08, 2014, 04:25:56 am »

Artisanii sees how his commision is going. He sees if there are any prayers.

Artisanii sighs, and checks on the divine library.

(Dear god, I've never thought I have to think about shipping in a Godhood game.. pretty faithful to the greek and roman gods though!)
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods [15+/999 players] Game Thread/IC: T28.5: See Transports
« Reply #1624 on: November 08, 2014, 07:47:48 am »

Tick 28.5: See Transports

Following Khaziraad's advice, a random dwarf has begun to join an auxiliary building crew. They are currently creating a small housing complex. Another has requested knowledge of the runes of building but has been turned away for inexperience. A builder has constructed a square room (insofar as the angles are all right) of thirty-six sides, which is, coincidentally, the sacred number of Pa'orrsnoghysnlnn. No Void influence has been detected from this project so far, but the commissioner has decided to use the space as a mausoleum instead. A party of Dwarves have joined a Golem construction team to build a hoard vault for a particularly rich dragon.

The Archlawyer has gone to sue some gem dragons for taking payment for mercenary work and doing exactly as much as they would be expected to do. The first one visited is a topaz dragon who listens, nods every few minutes, and proceeds to pull out a stack of thick tomes on draconian lawmancy and begin reading various obscure precedents and increasingly strict codes for a few days without rest. She concludes that she herself was not commissioned for any kind of work or related to anyone who was to within three generations or matings and may therefore sue the Archlawyer instead for wasting her time. She notes that she is fairly inexperienced in lawmancy compared to other dragons but can easily tell when a potential suitor of a tiny race is trying to take her hard-earned hoard.

Yaos attempts to read the dreams of all magical Yaos-followers, which is suspiciously easy (suggesting that humans are not terribly magic-inclined, given their state of being created unaligned). The minds Yaos manages to read contain dreams of large humanoids slaughtering innocents of many races and shadowy figures in towns, disturbing random citizens. Some include a particularly unsettling scream emanating from nowhere in particular and causing intense pain to all visible people and even gods.

The Ikan are irritated by an outsider intruding on their settlement yet again. It seems that they closely associate the less elfin humanoid shapes with the Void. They state that their recent findings are not open to outsiders, but they do state that the most telekinetically able humans in general seem to be somewhat tied to the Void even before knowing about it.

Kujin has awakened and created a temple known as the Buaki in order to combat various beasts (and possibly the eldritch, should anything considered to be eldritch choose to manifest directly). Kujin has additionally created the Ikakus, a bellicose race with the ability to use the energy known variously as Energy and (q|ch|k)i.

Artisanii's commission has been met with many works of various media, but few would argue that any of them are even close to perfect. This does have the effect of increasing absolute art output, which is somewhat comforting. There are still a few mortals in the Library, and most of them are concentrated around the sections related to various techniques and existing works.

This is a visible, friendly reminder to all that the GodManager has the assistance of Google (Godgle?) for enforcing the No-Ersatzes rule (non-?)retroactively for suspicious creations, and that it works even for summarized descriptions without sufficiently unique names (for much the same reason plagiarizing an essay by summarization rarely works). While you can still break the rule, it will result in a (silent) price increase.

This update's dominant constellations are the Dagger and Sword. The aurora over Keshan no longer glow bright red, but their intensity is worrying to many.

(Kujin: -7E)

(I can only hope none of you decide to try to start families with overabundances of rebellious children)

Spoiler: Features (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Deities (+1) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council rules (0) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council proposals (1) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: New Proposals (1) (click to show/hide)

The gas giants remain uncreated and completely unplanned.

New players are no longer being added for the war minigame, although new players in general are welcome. Secret/special stuff is mostly deployed, but basic purchases are all available now.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 07:52:20 am by Kilojoule Proton »

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [15+/999 players] Game Thread/IC: T28.5: See transports
« Reply #1625 on: November 08, 2014, 08:52:18 am »

Anath eyes the essence that would be used to create the gas giants. "I propose the gas giants be very large (Jupiter-sized), and have thirty moons each."
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]
« Reply #1626 on: November 08, 2014, 08:59:21 am »

Kujin checks on any monks he might have.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: November 08, 2014, 10:38:45 am »

Gas giant moons: First 15 major moons are free.

I'll post the Groundfeatures list for the (early again) half-tick mini-update.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: November 08, 2014, 10:40:45 am »

Rufus tell me of the lands. All interesting things you seen shall be reported to me.

Matharis, how far have your attempts to build a temple gone?

Listen to some prayers.

Lost in Nowhere

• Bay Watcher
  • AHAHAHAHA~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: November 08, 2014, 02:47:14 pm »

(Well, this is interesting.)

Hm... the Ikan are being interesting. I guess them being reclusive may not be a bad thing...
And so I strike, like an unseen dodge ball in an echoing gymnasium!
Another book entitled Start Your Day with Extinction.
Must be the next book in the series after Start Your Day with Death.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: November 08, 2014, 03:06:42 pm »

"28.00: Support. I already gave my followers a law to not follow anything but the gods a long, long time ago. We could take it a step further and make it completely inconceivable, however."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

MedicInDisquise

• Bay Watcher
  • Disappointment Incarnate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: November 08, 2014, 03:09:11 pm »

"I support 28."

He starts looking over the competing works.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: November 08, 2014, 03:50:35 pm »

Yaos goes into her male form.

Anath eyes the essence that would be used to create the gas giants. "I propose the gas giants be very large (Jupiter-sized), and have thirty moons each."
"Support."

The Ikan are irritated by an outsider intruding on their settlement yet again.
(But it was Vaal who went up to him, and he's been on diplomatic missions to the Ikan before. Why would they be irritated at him?)

"I Oppose Proposal 28.00 until Proposal 24.00 has passed."

A builder has constructed a square room (insofar as the angles are all right) of thirty-six sides, which is, coincidentally, the sacred number of Pa'orrsnoghysnlnn. No Void influence has been detected from this project so far, but the commissioner has decided to use the space as a mausoleum instead.
If the commissioner and/or the builder are human, the Inquisition is sent to investigate the house and the houses of the builder and commissioner.

Yaos hooks himself up to the minds of all human magicians and telekinetics to clues about what's going.

The Archlawyer has gone to sue some gem dragons for taking payment for mercenary work and doing exactly as much as they would be expected to do. The first one visited is a topaz dragon who listens, nods every few minutes, and proceeds to pull out a stack of thick tomes on draconian lawmancy and begin reading various obscure precedents and increasingly strict codes for a few days without rest. She concludes that she herself was not commissioned for any kind of work or related to anyone who was to within three generations or matings and may therefore sue the Archlawyer instead for wasting her time. She notes that she is fairly inexperienced in lawmancy compared to other dragons but can easily tell when a potential suitor of a tiny race is trying to take her hard-earned hoard.
Some Divination and Psymental mages are brought in to read the mind of the dragon to directly get to the truth of the matter.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: November 08, 2014, 04:11:01 pm »

"The builder is a dwarf. Speaking of which, I should probably get a sacred number myself. I'm thinking abaut eight"

Support 28.00
Create an afterlife

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: November 08, 2014, 04:32:59 pm »

(But it was Vaal who went up to him, and he's been on diplomatic missions to the Ikan before. Why would they be irritated at him?)

"I Oppose Proposal 28.00 until Proposal 24.00 has passed."

"You are opposing such a vital proposal for such petty reasons? You are even more of a fool than I thought. Humans are the ones being harmed the most from this, you are risking the souls of your people for what amounts to half an essence point."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 475