Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 607935 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [14+/999 players] Game Thread/IC: T34.4: Void invasion!?
« Reply #2175 on: November 14, 2014, 07:29:20 pm »

"....This is getting out of hand. I support imprisoning Fusil for the time being, as well as Yaos's proposal on inbreeding."
"I would've preferred if you called it my proposal against inbreeding. Someone without context might be alarmed by the way you put it."

"I will have to support the proposal to imprison Strike Team Fusil and Cim's angels. It's true that they may help against the Void being that's coming but conversely they may use that as an opportunity to free their masters or steal them from the council. Cim's angels are especially dangerous because their master has actually dealt with the Void and we have no way of knowing what deals he made or how far his relationship with them goes."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #2176 on: November 14, 2014, 07:32:53 pm »

"Ah? Myself and Tykki? Surly, you know that will be the death of me. At least with Tykki moving, I will not have my essence absorbed under my forced slumber. Oppose, naturally"
Why?
And you were just saying you were going to murder Cim... Are you saying you are worth more then him?

I will Oppose sealing Tykki and instead support forcing sealed Gods' angels to protect them.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2177 on: November 14, 2014, 07:39:36 pm »

Why?
And you were just saying you were going to murder Cim... Are you saying you are worth more then him?

"Much more. Cim is scum that must be erased, surly you all see that."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #2178 on: November 14, 2014, 07:49:45 pm »

Why?
"Much more. Cim is scum that must be erased, surly you all see that."
He is Cimscum? :P

But why?
Because he visited the void creatures? I still do not have adequate information to make a judgement about them...
You say you researched them, but you still have not shared the results of that research. Surely it would be best to share that information, would it not?

I have no special love for Cim, but I dislike your arrogance and anger. And your "Might is right, so I'm always right" philosophy.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2179 on: November 14, 2014, 07:53:09 pm »

I support my previously made but unbolded proposal to have the angels of both gods restricted to defending them for the duration of their imprisonment; assuming they are inprisoned which I abstain from.

It seems most have very poor opinions of both of you. I'm not one to judge one way or another though. That goes beyond my sphere and personally I'd rather see you both settle this personally between one another than have the council get involved but it seems the decision has already been made by others.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2180 on: November 14, 2014, 08:01:12 pm »

But why?
Because he visited the void creatures? I still do not have adequate information to make a judgement about them...
You say you researched them, but you still have not shared the results of that research. Surely it would be best to share that information, would it not?

I have no special love for Cim, but I dislike your arrogance and anger. And your "Might is right, so I'm always right" philosophy.

"Because he is a murderer and a kidnapper who has made deals with demons? It seems I am about to be sealed away, the next tick is updated I may very well not be able to finish this sentence. You have access to the books, those that where not stolen, find out for yourself. I am afraid that will have to go for our hungry friend, too. "

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2181 on: November 14, 2014, 08:04:36 pm »

"I support the proposal to restrict the angels of both gods to protecting their masters."

Lost in Nowhere

• Bay Watcher
  • AHAHAHAHA~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2182 on: November 14, 2014, 08:13:14 pm »

I'll support that proposal for restricting but not imprisoning those angels.
And so I strike, like an unseen dodge ball in an echoing gymnasium!
Another book entitled Start Your Day with Extinction.
Must be the next book in the series after Start Your Day with Death.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2183 on: November 14, 2014, 08:17:06 pm »

"Tsk, I had some projects I planed to do, but in curent state of affairs they would seem... suspicious at best. Oh how I hate puting off my creations. You wanted to claim War for yourself Fusil, but you were too blunt. Too straightforward and not cunning enough. Working around the scenes you could had achieved all you wanted. Yet here you are now. One of two need to be sealed to avoid god death and it seems that it will be you, God of Weapons. I shall not vote for or against either imprisonment, but I agree that if one is to be sealed his angels are to guard him.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2184 on: November 14, 2014, 08:25:01 pm »

Tick 35: Order and Weapons: Law and Conflict

The Light has inspired the creation of a school of light magic. This will help future generations greatly with their assorted troubles and make magic more accessible to the common person, likely helping to bring many together.

A sculptor and ice mage has created a magnificent permanent sculpture of Neron in a majestic pose.

Neron has created 20 Ice Titans to help secure the Northern Lands and protect it from Southern invaders in the event of war.

The two weird ones seem to have done something very embarrassing with a sack of jelly rolls, a book, some rats, a slightly magical wand, and some chalk. The Noodle Law seems to prevent the discovery of information more details than this.

This update's constellations are the Dagger and Eye. The Keshan sun flares, causing an intense aurora on Keshan visible from 50 degrees away from the equator.

$ ./lawmode
Lawmode v0.1a activate

Yaos v. Fusil

Yaos has accused Fusil of breaking ratified Council law, citing a recorded and broadcasted as direct evidence of this violation. Yaos proposes that Fusil be sealed away for 3 ticks for intent to kill another god in violation of section II of the Starter Code of Conduct. Yaos has petitioned that Fusil's vote be ignored. This petition has been denied, as it would restrict Fusil's right to act as his own defense.
In opposition to this proposal is Fusil. In support of this are Yaos, Serac, Azem, Joha, Kli, Khaziraad abstains from this proposal.

Serac has proposed that the members of the group Strike Team Fusil (defined as Tykki and Fusil's five first other angels) be sealed away as well.
In opposition to this are Fusil and Darruth. In support of this are Joha and Yaos (who supports it for Cim's case as well). Grauel and Khaziraad abstain from this decision.

Grauel proposes an amendment to Serac's proposal such that the angels are restricted to defending their creators during imprisonment and not completely sealed away.
In support of this are Grauel, Serac, Azem, Joha, and Khaziraad.

Azem proposes that either both Cim and Fusil be sealed away or neither of them are. In support of this are Azem, Yaos, and Darruth.

(I'm not a lawyer or a law major. Similarities to Anglosphere justice probably exist. I don't watch law-related shows or anything like that, but I have had to serve jury duty only to be removed after the second day.)

34.02: Seal Fusil away for 3 ticks (5-1/16)
+5 from Yaos, Serac, Azem, Joha, and Kli
0 from Khaziraad
-1 from Fusil

34.03: Seal Strike Team Fusil away as well (2-2/16)
+2 from Joha and Yaos
0 from Grauel
-2 from Fusil and Darruth
34.03.1.: Limit sealing Strike Team Fusil so that its members may defend Fusil (3-2/16)
+3 from Grauel, Serac, Azem, and Khaziraad
34.03.2:  Limit sealing angels in general so that they may defend their creators (1-0/16)
+1 from Yaos

34.04: Lock away both Cim and Fusil or neither of them (3-0/16)
+3 from Azem, Yaos, and Darruth

Spoiler: Features (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Deities (0-*) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council rules (0) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council proposals (4) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: New Proposals (1) (click to show/hide)

New players are no longer being added for the war minigame, although new players in general are welcome. The war stuff has been suspended due to lack of war (among players, anyway).
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 08:26:37 pm by Kilojoule Proton »

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2185 on: November 14, 2014, 08:25:32 pm »

"I Support Yaos anti inbreeding proposal and Support the proposal to lock away Cim and Fusil."

I will create 300 Snow Golems. They will stand only a meter tall and have a body composed of snow with eyes made of coal. They will live alongside the Ice Titans healing any wounds they may receive and keeping them company.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2186 on: November 14, 2014, 08:37:26 pm »

34.03.2 support
That's actually what I meant. Sorry for the lack of clarity.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2187 on: November 14, 2014, 08:45:36 pm »

34.03.2 support
(I personally don't know what's clearer than us both saying 'both gods'. But whatever.)
34.03.2 support

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2188 on: November 14, 2014, 08:52:08 pm »

Oppose 34.04. I only meant that both Cim and Fusil should be imprisoned, not that they should either both be imprisoned or free. To be clear, I'm making a proposal to imprison Cim for 1 Tick for unauthorised dealings with Void Beings.

Oppose 34.00

"I would like to propose a system for Lawmode. A trial will end after a maximum of 2 full Ticks has passed (from one integer to another) at which point the votes are tallied up for and against each other and proposals are passed based solely on whether a proposal has more support than opposition."
"Conflicting proposals that both manage to pass are decided based on which one has more support vs opposition and if that's equal as well it shall be decided by the next person who votes. I'd say it would be decided by a coin flip but Varee has too much power over that particular area."

34.03.2 support
34.03.2 support
(I personally don't know what's clearer than us both saying 'both gods'. But whatever.)
34.03.2 support
(You guys might want to change your votes on 34.03.1 to Abstains, just in case the GM thinks you still support it.)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 08:57:17 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2189 on: November 14, 2014, 08:56:56 pm »

"I would like to propose a system for Lawmode. A trial will end after a maximum of 2 full Ticks has passed (from integer to another) at which point the votes are tallied up for and against each other and proposals are passed based solely on whether a proposal has more support than opposition."
"Conflicting proposals that both manage to pass are decided based on which one has more support vs opposition and if that's equal as well it shall be decided by the next person who votes. I'd say it would be decided by a coin flip but Varee has too much power over that particular area."

"I oppose. Do you really think that will work? Why would that work better than the current system? And do you really think somebody's fate should be left up to a coin toss? At least assume they are innocent if it is even."

Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 475