Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 608494 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T39: Cycles
« Reply #2625 on: November 19, 2014, 03:14:34 pm »

Give him a piece of paper with instructions to build a sled driven by wolves.
(Both dogs and wargs exist. Both are easier to domesticate than wolves. By that I mean that they can be domesticated at all. IRL, wolves make awful sled dogs. You could make your own species of wolves to do the job, but it's probably cheaper to use either dogs or wargs.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T39.4: Restoration
« Reply #2626 on: November 19, 2014, 03:18:49 pm »

Oppose 39.00
Do you think I would try to hatch it before researching it a little bit?
Besides, I don't trust you with it. You threw a nuke at it!

Edit: Visit the Seppo and Armu priests and ask if they know anything about the egg.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 03:21:32 pm by Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum »

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2627 on: November 19, 2014, 03:27:44 pm »

Frankly, I agree with Yaos in a way. That egg should be confiscated from you. It was by specificly your hand that Fusil died, and it involved that egg. If it can kill gods I'd rather you not have it.

Yes to 36.00.1
Yes to 39.00
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 03:31:49 pm by DreamerGhost »
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2628 on: November 19, 2014, 03:41:14 pm »

(Dogs are boring and wargs are more of a drive to war and feast on blood of enemies thing)

Create the North Wolves a species of giant wolves with white fur and golden eyes. My followers will keep them as pets and use them for travel.

"Maybe I should take the egg. The Rani and Shadow Ravens are both bird races so maybe they will know something about magic god eggs."
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 03:43:53 pm by Ama »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2629 on: November 19, 2014, 03:54:18 pm »

(Dogs are boring and wargs are more of a drive to war and feast on blood of enemies thing)
(Not at all. You're thinking of classic fantasy wargs. These wargs are physically just horse-sized wolves. Mentally, they're almost as accommodating as dogs. That's not to say they're nice, but they're not cruel/evil/blood-thirsty either.)

Besides, I don't trust you with it. You threw a nuke at it!
"That's why I'm saying it should be given to the Council." >:I
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #2630 on: November 19, 2014, 04:10:16 pm »

Frankly, I agree with Yaos in a way. That egg should be confiscated from you. It was by specificly your hand that Fusil died, and it involved that egg. If it can kill gods I'd rather you not have it.
Well, I have my doubts that the egg can kill a god... It has no magical power, no essence, no void energy...
Everything about it just seems like a warm lump of metal. :-\

And if it could kill a god, well there are lots of things that can do that. I wouldn't use an egg to kill someone.

Lost in Nowhere

• Bay Watcher
  • AHAHAHAHA~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2631 on: November 19, 2014, 04:44:13 pm »

I Oppose 36.00.
And so I strike, like an unseen dodge ball in an echoing gymnasium!
Another book entitled Start Your Day with Extinction.
Must be the next book in the series after Start Your Day with Death.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2632 on: November 19, 2014, 04:59:56 pm »

Well, I have my doubts that the egg can kill a god... It has no magical power, no essence, no void energy...
Everything about it just seems like a warm lump of metal. :-\

And if it could kill a god, well there are lots of things that can do that. I wouldn't use an egg to kill someone.

That's what YOU say. Fusil did die when you threw this into his cell.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #2633 on: November 19, 2014, 05:04:45 pm »

That's what YOU say. Fusil did die when you threw this into his cell.
It was Tykki's egg to begin with though...

And if I wanted to kill someone, I could just send an angel, or use a sword. Why would I throw an egg at them?

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2634 on: November 19, 2014, 06:08:29 pm »

It was Tykki's egg to begin with though...
And if I wanted to kill someone, I could just send an angel, or use a sword. Why would I throw an egg at them?

Exatly. That egg is not something you can create on your own. As for choice, this egg worked surprisingly quickly with minimal ammount of fuss.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2635 on: November 19, 2014, 06:50:30 pm »

"I would be willing to buy one weapon Yaos.

I will now create the Angel of the North, an angelic Rani with golden feathers and wings of ice. She will be dressed in dark, green robes and wear a crown of pinecones. She will have power over the wind and ice.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2636 on: November 19, 2014, 06:51:01 pm »

"Hm. We need some form of mobile sapient Council security, sworn to uphold Council law, meager as it is. And they would not have any particular loyalty to Cim, or indeed, any of us."

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2637 on: November 19, 2014, 07:03:39 pm »

"Hm. We need some form of mobile sapient Council security, sworn to uphold Council law, meager as it is. And they would not have any particular loyalty to Cim, or indeed, any of us."

That is an Idea I would support.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2638 on: November 19, 2014, 07:05:31 pm »

(What would be the point? You only enforce it when it suits you. You just let three murders walk away...)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2639 on: November 19, 2014, 07:06:54 pm »

(That's the GMs fault a bookkeeping error. We only ever acquitted Yaos.)
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 475