Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 608464 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T40: Gloom
« Reply #2655 on: November 20, 2014, 12:06:09 am »

"I thought they were Humans. I'll probably leave them alone once the GM sorts everything out with the weapon he forced me to sell to Neron." >:|
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2656 on: November 20, 2014, 12:10:27 am »

"You seem to use that excuse a lot."

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #2657 on: November 20, 2014, 12:13:52 am »

"I thought they were Humans. I'll probably leave them alone once the GM sorts everything out with the weapon he forced me to sell to Neron." >:|
Sure you did. Why would Tori be doing espionage in a human mountainhome?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2658 on: November 20, 2014, 12:18:15 am »

"You seem to use that excuse a lot."
"Which excuse? That they were Human? When did I ever use that excuse except rarely?"

Sure you did. Why would Tori be doing espionage in a human mountainhome?
"I didn't know it was a mountainhome. I got a report saying that some weapons-dealing was going on so I sent Tori to check it out."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2659 on: November 20, 2014, 12:19:27 am »

"I didn't know it was a mountainhome. I got a report saying that some weapons-dealing was going on so I sent Tori to check it out."

(What is wrong with weapons dealing?  ???)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2660 on: November 20, 2014, 12:25:12 am »

(What is wrong with weapons dealing?  ???)
(Nothing. Who said anything's wrong with weapons-dealing?)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2661 on: November 20, 2014, 02:33:42 am »

Serac: The Sorae elder calls a meeting and arranges for the creation of a nest to house the egg and plans a schedule for egg-warming duties.

(Joha: -3E)
Joha: You create two swords of draining for you and Kifo.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Ambidextrous

• Bay Watcher
  • Actually no, not really.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2662 on: November 20, 2014, 03:58:12 am »

Philosopher: "We can achieve that by limiting the influence of all of you as gods and removing the curse old Cano proposed existed. While you gods continue to intervene in our affairs, your endless bickering also seeps into our lives. Paradise will be achievable only when those ones who interfere the most are sent away."
The Pilgrim almost slips but catches the rock again and thanks you greatly upon reaching the other side.
The Monk thinks for a few moments and answer: "It does make sense, but I cannot easily resist my mortal imperfection."
Kli himself appears before the Philosopher, and smiles. "You have answered well. While I will say that I rarely speak to the other gods, it is true that we all feel to intervene at several points. It is why I often only Watch, preferring to let yourselves develop and grow after I offer you a few directions. Of course, I admit that I fall to a special brand of hypocrisy occasionally. True Paradise can only be attained when we have as much grip on reality as yourselves do. Kli shakes his head. "What is your Dream for yourself to accomplish, great Philosopher?"
Kli receives the Pilgrim warmly. "It is nice to meet you face to face. I sense your devotion. Tell me in your own words, what is your story of reaching here, to meet me?
To the Monk: "I believe 'mortal imperfection' is a wrongly worded term. All individuals-us gods and you mortals alike-have many, many imperfections. All we can do is struggle, and grow in discipline and wisdom. It is certain that your perfection will come with patience and time.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2663 on: November 20, 2014, 04:59:33 am »

Tori will quickly grab a weapon and teleport to the Scientists for examination.

The High Priest is subject to Psymental magic to extract the secret language of the High Priests as well as whatever relevant knowledge is present within his. Once that's done, a new High Priest is brought in to help. Since these are energy weapons that are being developed, an Ikaku is brought in to help. Hopefully one that's actually learned and/or interested in invention.

I prototype 300 moon-adapted Humans to live on the most habitable/hospitable moon orbiting the gas giant (that was 1-2E if I remember correctly, for the most hospitable moon). The regular angels and Jeffrey will help set up proper infrastructure that will allow the Humans there to survive such as farms and wells and such.

(So where are the megabeasts? Keshan or Slytha? I want to know so I can have them sacrificed to me.)

"I propose that any new races must not be negatively acted upon for a minimum of 3 Ticks. That way, a new god can create their race without fear that their race will be exploited or wiped out." :)

I practice my combat skills with a Paladin in the DBP with Minos and Lette to guard me. The Paladin is given orders not to injure or kill me, but that he should still challenge me and properly train me.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2664 on: November 20, 2014, 05:14:47 am »

"I propose that any new races must not be negatively acted upon for a minimum of 3 Ticks. That way, a new god can create their race without fear that their race will be exploited or wiped out." :)
"What do you define as negative action? The proposal may need to be amended."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2665 on: November 20, 2014, 05:15:36 am »

"Perhaps I should join you in your training Yaos. As much as I would prefer to never have to fight..."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2666 on: November 20, 2014, 05:34:45 am »

"What do you define as negative action? The proposal may need to be amended."
"Not everything has to be spelled out. I obviously mean stuff like genocided or enslaved or shipped off to live on a moon or something."

"Perhaps I should join you in your training Yaos. As much as I would prefer to never have to fight..."
"You're a dragon." -.-'

EDIT: A declaration is made that everything with a Human soul - including Shinjo (Human spirits than inhabit and develop inside weapons) - fall under Yaos' sphere, and that to reject or forsake Yaos is to forsake themselves.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 05:39:25 am by Andres »

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2667 on: November 20, 2014, 05:41:00 am »

"Not everything has to be spelled out. I obviously mean stuff like genocided or enslaved or shipped off to live on a moon or something."
"What about peaceful conversion, or having them obsess over something positive in such a way it lowers their productivity? Not all actions can be seen as positive or negative. Obviously, genocide et al. are off limits, but where exactly are those limits?"

"You're a dragon." -.-'
"How does that have anything to do with anything? Combat training is combat training, regardless of form, and he can change it if necessary. I myself am definitely not above training, if that is available. I'm not sure how much training I can do for my rather non-standard combat style, which very much leans on my opponent being surprised by it, but direct combat is feasible to practise."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2668 on: November 20, 2014, 05:43:05 am »

A declaration is made that everything with a Human soul - including Shinjo (Human spirits than inhabit and develop inside weapons) - fall under Yaos' sphere, and that to reject or forsake Yaos is to forsake themselves.
"That is a big declaration to make. What would happen if I declared that everyone who follows any code of law or lives any sort of orderly lifestyle fell under my sphere?"

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T40.5: Degradation
« Reply #2669 on: November 20, 2014, 06:09:42 am »

Tick 40.5: Degradation

Joha has created swords of draining for herself and Kifo.

The Dwarves are furious at the loss of one of their priceless weapons! Their more militant smiths have desecrated a temple of Yaos! The scientists examine the weapon and find that it is masterfully crafted and decorated. They are loathe to nick even a small portion for analysis.

Philosopher: "I hope to find Balance in everything I do. No more, no less."
Pilgrim: "I was unsatisfied with my life. There was too much of some and too little of others, so I turned to you, the first other god I have found who respects worshippers not for their usefulness but for their individual worth."
Monk: "Then I shall continue. May you reveal the path to that perfection."

The high priest either blocks the psymental magic surprisingly well or has nothing relevant.

Yaos has created 300 adapted Humans for the most hospitable moon around a gas giant. The regulars and Jeffrey help with setting things up for them.

(The megabeasts are exactly where they currently are.)

Yaos spars with a Paladin at the Death Battle Plane, guarded by Minos and Lette. The Paladin is fearful of being smote for winning.

(Yaos: Your declaration directly opposes free will and cannot and will not be enforced. Where souls go depends on who they serve.)

This update's constellations are the Dragon and Candle.

(Yaos: -3E)

Spoiler: Deities (0*) (click to show/hide)

Illgeo/Taol is in danger of being marked as inactive.

Spoiler: Council rules (+1) (click to show/hide)
k
Spoiler: Council proposals (5) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: New Proposals (1) (click to show/hide)

New players are always welcome. Sphere ideas this tick are Duty, Hunting, Luck, and Magic.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 475