Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 615166 times)

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

Re: Ye Gods [12+/999 players] IC: T41: Ominous times
« Reply #2790 on: November 21, 2014, 06:22:34 pm »

Hello. Someone attempted to assassinate me while I was asleep, just so you know. It failed.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2791 on: November 21, 2014, 06:23:52 pm »

I see that you two are going at it again... Why can't you two just be agreeable and not murder each other?

(Where where you when I was getting killed? :-\)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2792 on: November 21, 2014, 06:39:02 pm »

Grauel must be punished for his crimes, but the death of Fusil is a clear sign that something other than locking gods up must happen.
"What about his ability to gain or spend Essence? We could freeze that for a while. It's a bit minor, so maybe we should also prevent him from communicating with others? He'd still be able to run away from danger and his angels will be able to protect him as a default action, but besides that he wouldn't be able to harm anyone. That's a good punishment I think. He gets stopped from doing more bad stuff AND he doesn't die!" :D
"Removing his ability to talk will leave him without the power to warn us if he is being attacked and all of Fusil`s angels were unable to protect him last time. Why should I think it will be different this time?.
"He could still jump from plane to plane. He needs to be punished and this will method will what will least likely involve his death, unless you have any better ideas. Hmmmm........what about if a random god's angels are chosen to help guard the god as well? That way, if an attempt is made on Grauel's life, the.....*lexicon search* 'political repercussions' of attacking TWO gods will prevent someone from carrying out the attack!" :D "Good idea, right?"

I see that you two are going at it again... Why can't you two just be agreeable and not murder each other?
"When he started the war he said that he's specifically NOT going to attack me and I've been trying to find a way to punish him that doesn't result in his death. I'd say you did a mission accomplished there." ;D

Hello. Someone attempted to assassinate me while I was asleep, just so you know. It failed.
"Description of the attacker or attackers, please? It wasn't me, by the way."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2793 on: November 21, 2014, 07:02:24 pm »

Grauel must be punished for his crimes, but the death of Fusil is a clear sign that something other than locking gods up must happen.
"What about his ability to gain or spend Essence? We could freeze that for a while. It's a bit minor, so maybe we should also prevent him from communicating with others? He'd still be able to run away from danger and his angels will be able to protect him as a default action, but besides that he wouldn't be able to harm anyone. That's a good punishment I think. He gets stopped from doing more bad stuff AND he doesn't die!" :D
"Removing his ability to talk will leave him without the power to warn us if he is being attacked and all of Fusil`s angels were unable to protect him last time. Why should I think it will be different this time?.
"He could still jump from plane to plane. He needs to be punished and this will method will what will least likely involve his death, unless you have any better ideas. Hmmmm........what about if a random god's angels are chosen to help guard the god as well? That way, if an attempt is made on Grauel's life, the.....*lexicon search* 'political repercussions' of attacking TWO gods will prevent someone from carrying out the attack!" :D "Good idea, right?"
"Rather than a random god, I would prefer if maybe all of us contribute to one council controlled, prison keeper angel, that way anyone trying to kill a god will go to war with the entire council.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2794 on: November 21, 2014, 07:04:04 pm »

"Rather than a random god, I would prefer if maybe all of us contribute to one council controlled, prison keeper angel, that way anyone trying to kill a god will go to war with the entire council.
Support
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2795 on: November 21, 2014, 07:09:26 pm »

(Way too tired to overthink my posts right now. Cut me some slack if I'm sloppy with my writing.)

Yaos, why are you so so hesitant to just try fighting me yourself instead of going through the council?

Claiming the whole Keshan system is still extreme in my eyes. Ideally I'd think they should be shared just as the council made planets are. Where we can all place races there and have them interact amongst themselves.

Also yes, I'm not trying to take Yaos out.

And don't touch my ability to use essence or control my angels. I'd rather not get stabbed like the rest of you are lately. I don't trust any of you at all, no offense. Not just because people keep getting picked off but because you all seem fairly incapable of defending yourselves, forget others.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2796 on: November 21, 2014, 07:16:54 pm »

"Didn't I already suggest something similar? Except not confined to merely guarding criminals."

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2797 on: November 21, 2014, 07:21:02 pm »

"Didn't I already suggest something similar? Except not confined to merely guarding criminals."
I think so, but no one supported it for some reason.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2798 on: November 21, 2014, 07:25:43 pm »

"Hardly anybody even voted on it. Maybe two or three gods."

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #2799 on: November 21, 2014, 07:40:43 pm »

Able to teleport and shoot. I managed to dodge the attack, but they teleported away faster than I could look.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2800 on: November 21, 2014, 07:44:44 pm »

Yaos, why are you so so hesitant to just try fighting me yourself instead of going through the council?
Yaos has been struck down!

Claiming the whole Keshan system is still extreme in my eyes.
"I agree. Taking an entire solar system is way to extreme. Thankfully, I'm just claiming the Konvan gas giant system."

Ideally I'd think they should be shared just as the council made planets are. Where we can all place races there and have them interact amongst themselves.
"That's a thing that could happen, but the other gods will have to pay some Essence if they want that to go down." :)

And don't touch my ability to use essence or control my angels. I'd rather not get stabbed like the rest of you are lately. I don't trust any of you at all, no offense. Not just because people keep getting picked off but because you all seem fairly incapable of defending yourselves, forget others.
"Your angels would still defend you and move around with you. You just won't be able to tell them to do assassinations or more genocides like you are now."

"Hardly anybody even voted on it. Maybe two or three gods."
"Hardly any gods vote on any proposals anyway (except me - I vote on all of them). Was it even in the Proposals list?"

Able to teleport and shoot. I managed to dodge the attack, but they teleported away faster than I could look.
Shoot what?

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2801 on: November 21, 2014, 08:43:26 pm »

Tick 42: Meaning and time

Kli:
The Philosopher jumps to Slytha after a few misses and begins exploring. He is captivated by the massive differences between the two worlds and the relative absence of the gods' influence on this world.
The Pilgrim begins thinking and takes out a knife. Unfortunately, the knife is neither hard enough nor sharp enough to cut any glass.
The Monk sees a band of imperial raiders razing her village and slaughtering the inhabitants. She stomps in rage.

A Hummingbird ponders for a moment and answers Yaos. "It may or may not be. It depends greatly on the history of the city, its inhabitants, its governors, the land it's built on, and the cause of the attack."

Yaos has crafted a basic Human body to inhabit. Azem has created a basic Gem Dragon body to inhabit.

The Golems and Gremlins have built temples of Yaos in their cities. They are mostly unused except by visiting Humans.

Merwen has reached a temple of Neron and has begun talking to them.

(Yaos: Constellations visible only from Konva 1? That will require a nominal payment of 1E/constellation to bend natural laws enough to make something like that possible.)

Khaziraad's archangel has been sent to the Death Battle Plane. It seems to become part of an arena, or maybe part of an arena seems to become a part of it.

This update's constellations are the Human and Pentagram. There is a Keshan solar flare, and aurora in the Keshan system are very strong.

(Yaos: -2E, Azem: -2E)

Spoiler: Lawmode (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Deities (0*) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council rules (+1) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council proposals (7) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: New Proposals (0) (click to show/hide)

New players are always welcome. Sphere ideas this tick are Consolation, Forgiveness (this is totally impossible with you (pl.) :P), Travel, and Earth.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [12+/999 players] IC: T42: Meaning and time
« Reply #2802 on: November 21, 2014, 08:51:00 pm »

"Angels, they fell first but I'm still here
Alone as they are drawing near
In heaven my masterpiece will finally be sung"

"Oh, hello everyone. Council, Yaos, Serac, and Cim. Did you all miss me? I missed you. That prison isn't a very pleasant place, you know. There is only so many times one can play 42 pickup with his Angels. Oh, and I was killed there, too. Three armies burst into my doors and tried to kill me. Did a pretty good job at it. I am quite a bit angry about that, especially since it seems nobody decided to punish them. Especially after I was in, just for threatening to kill Cim, but when he does to to me...

Don't worry. I am not going to kill you, I am not even angry. Why not just let the council punish you?

First: I propose you give me back my Angels, before I have to break someone's skull open. The council has no right to them, they are mine.
Second: I propose we persecute Cim, Yaos, and Serac. For my murder, in three different trials with the punishment being 6 ticks in prison. That is what I got, after all.
Third: Yaos, give me back all the stuff you stole. That is another proposal. The Weapon Spirits, the Weapons, everything. They are mine.

Oppose punishing the God of Hunger. You will only try to kill him as you did me, Yaos. Don't even try to hide it.

Now, are there any questions?"

Also, 39.02 Oppose. 41.00 Oppose. 41.01 Oppose. 41.05 Oppose.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 08:53:18 pm by Stirk »

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2803 on: November 21, 2014, 08:58:48 pm »

"Where were you one tick ago when I wasted esense creating weapons all on my own? Other than that, welcome back. I'll vote for you geting your stuff back, though I would dissagree with imprisoning Yaos. He was punished in another way, his revival decreased his power in more than half, he also lost his Emperor. "
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2804 on: November 21, 2014, 09:00:45 pm »

"Where were you one tick ago when I wasted esense creating weapons all on my own? Other than that, welcome back. I'll vote for you geting your stuff back, though I would dissagree with imprisoning Yaos. He was punished in another way, his revival decreased his power in more than half, he also lost his Emperor. "

"In prison. You helped put me there. Did you think they would let me out just because I died? I lost all my Angels, and half my essence as well. He should be punished with the rest of them just as harshly."

Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 475