Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205] 206 207 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 607441 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [16+/999 players] IC: T43.5: Return to sender
« Reply #3060 on: November 23, 2014, 08:22:04 pm »

"Well, everything except the singular Armu colony on that moon is mine. I planted my flag their first, you see, and you are not the secular representative of their government."

"There are multiple Armu colonies on the moons. You have no claim to any of them. Now, do I have to demonstrate this? You are attempting to use brute force to get what you want. This would work, but you do not have nearly enough of it to compete with me. Do I have to demonstrate this with force? If your Angels attempt to do anything with these spores, I will have them killed."

"Tykki, if the Angels attempt to destroy, teleport, or otherwise mess with the spores near the moons, could you please kill them? Permanently? An M-60 machine gun should work great. Let them escape if they attempt to jump away, but if they come back make them regret it."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3061 on: November 23, 2014, 08:23:16 pm »

"Enough. Both of you."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3062 on: November 23, 2014, 08:29:25 pm »

Create the Ophanim, a warrior race with a strong sense of ethics, justice, RIGHTEOUS FURY, enhanced physical attributes/coordination/instinctive sense for combat/etc., powerful wings they can use to fly or fight with, talons on their feet, and good command skills for combat situations.

Propagate them to 10,000 if it doesn't cost too much.
Propagate the Seraphim to 20,000 if it doesn't cost too much.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3063 on: November 23, 2014, 08:34:05 pm »

"Enough. Both of you."
"Ok."

The Controller Angels go back to the Empire.

"There are multiple Armu colonies on the moons."
(Actually, there's only one colony and it's on the prime moon. Moreover, they're all in one kind of big dome building thing.)

"Tykki, if the Angels attempt to destroy, teleport, or otherwise mess with the spores near the moons, could you please kill them? Permanently? An M-60 machine gun should work great. Let them escape if they attempt to jump away, but if they come back make them regret it."
(Would the other gods have heard this? It's not in colored text....)

Propose that I - as a god - have claim on Konva 1, Konva 2, Konva 3, Konva 4, Konva 5, Konva 6, Konva 7, Konva 8, Konva 9, Konva 10, Konva 11, and Konva Prime.

Propose that the above-mentioned bodies belong to the Empire of Mankind.

Remember that proposal that will propagate all species to 2,500 if they're not at that number? Is that still in effect? There was never an explicit time limit until it ran out, after all.....
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 08:36:39 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3064 on: November 23, 2014, 08:38:31 pm »

Azem sighs.

"I can only imagine the problems we would've had if you were an Elder..."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3065 on: November 23, 2014, 08:42:29 pm »

"Hey, at this point I don't care if you call me a younger god. I'm still the best at coming back to life." :P
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3066 on: November 23, 2014, 08:47:45 pm »

"That's only because you die so much."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3067 on: November 23, 2014, 08:57:36 pm »

"Ain't nothing gonna break my stride. Nobody gonna slow me down! Oh no! I've got to keep on moving!"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3068 on: November 23, 2014, 08:58:16 pm »

(Actually, there's only one colony and it's on the prime moon. Moreover, they're all in one kind of big dome building thing.)

(Don't lie. You didn't even look.)

(Would the other gods have heard this? It's not in colored text....)

(It is in IC, so yes. It just wasn't directed at them, but it was no secret.)

Propose that I - as a god - have claim on Konva 1, Konva 2, Konva 3, Konva 4, Konva 5, Konva 6, Konva 7, Konva 8, Konva 9, Konva 10, Konva 11, and Konva Prime.

Propose that the above-mentioned bodies belong to the Empire of Mankind.

"You are still joking. Oppose, obviously."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3069 on: November 23, 2014, 09:05:44 pm »

(Don't lie. You didn't even look.)
(Well my angel searched all the moons and the only colony I was told about was on the first moon and that they were in a huge dome building. If it means anything to you, you were dead at the time and it may have been over PM.)

"What's M-60? What's machine? What's a gun? What's an M-60 machine gun?"

"I claim that those moons should belong to me because I helped pay for them with Essence, I put boots on the ground and planted flags on them, and I believe Konva 1 should rightfully belong to me despite the Armu presence for the above reason AND also because no official claim by either the Armu government nor Fusil was made claiming it. Furthermore, there are over a thousand Mumans there as opposed to the roughly two dozen Armu."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3070 on: November 23, 2014, 09:10:56 pm »

Azem invents popcorn.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3071 on: November 23, 2014, 09:11:58 pm »

"What's M-60? What's machine? What's a gun? What's an M-60 machine gun?"

"Something that will kill all your Angels if you try taking those moons by force."

"I claim that those moons should belong to me because I helped pay for them with Essence, I put boots on the ground and planted flags on them, and I believe Konva 1 should rightfully belong to me despite the Armu presence for the above reason AND also because no official claim by either the Armu government nor Fusil was made claiming it. Furthermore, there are over a thousand Mumans there as opposed to the roughly two dozen Armu."

"I helped pay for the planets. I put the boot on the ground and flags on them. Yet, I do not claim these planets as my own, because the council shares them. There is no purpose to being the sole owner of the planets. There is no reason for you and you alone to own the moons. Any attempts to do so are stupid, misguided, and going to get someone under you killed. We do not need to claim it, as we live there. There are more then two dozen Armu capable of space flight, living in space, and able to go on the moons. They might be more interested if it was more interesting up there, rather than a barren waste for a petty god.

Ill say it again, these moons belong to no man and any attempts to claim them for you and only you will get whatever you attempt to do it with killed."

Lost in Nowhere

• Bay Watcher
  • AHAHAHAHA~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3072 on: November 23, 2014, 09:57:27 pm »

Can you two stop quarreling? We don't want to have Yaos dead again.
Speaking of which, why is his secondary sphere now coasts of all things?
And so I strike, like an unseen dodge ball in an echoing gymnasium!
Another book entitled Start Your Day with Extinction.
Must be the next book in the series after Start Your Day with Death.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3073 on: November 23, 2014, 10:17:41 pm »

Can you two stop quarreling? We don't want to have Yaos dead again.
Speaking of which, why is his secondary sphere now coasts of all things?

"If the Council backs my claims on the moons, then it'll be mine. If not, I'll gladly step down. I, for one, will acquiesce and stop quarrelling. That last bit was only supposed to be my full argument as to why I think I should have the moons."
"Kaiju radiation I'm a Saiyan Either it was Serac, or the universe just hates me. Honestly, I wouldn't quite mind if it was the former. I'm alive, after all."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3074 on: November 23, 2014, 10:20:10 pm »

Azem gifts the wood elves three magical emeralds of Life.
Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205] 206 207 ... 475