Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 258 259 [260] 261 262 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 608231 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [15+/999 players] IC: T57: Shattering
« Reply #3885 on: December 06, 2014, 10:44:11 pm »

(I had several of my men left anyway, the ones teleported away to the DBT. HA NOBODY WILL NOTICE ME EDITING AWAY A DUMB READING MISTAKE!)

« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 10:47:28 pm by Stirk »
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3886 on: December 06, 2014, 10:44:55 pm »

Tykki's body notably disappeared after the battle. Fusil, Khaziraad, and Darruth have successfully recovered it.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3887 on: December 06, 2014, 11:15:59 pm »

I create a new race, the Wolf-men (and women). They are a tough people red of tooth and claw. They view weapons  as a mere extension of the warrior. They are not very technologically advanced, but they excel at survival skills. They are a hunter gatherer society who respect nature but do not go out of their way to protect it. They train animals for war and hunting and are very resourceful.

I create the 300 Wolf-people in the a place known as the Hidden Forest (no I will not tell whee to find them) in world 1. I make their leader a prophet named Tai'ul(T/i/-ool). Who tells them to stay hidden and spread my teachings. They begin making a settlement.
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3888 on: December 06, 2014, 11:22:45 pm »

(Clearly, someone needs to read the bestiary.)

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3889 on: December 06, 2014, 11:29:02 pm »

(Clearly, someone needs to read the bestiary.)
The Lycae are different. Wolf-men are more civilized and more on the human end of the spectrum(a Lycae is a "Bipedal wolf" and has "tribal culture" nothing else is really told). They are also quite tall, averaging 7 feet (sorry, should have included that fact). They also don't live in mountains.

Think of them as the Lycae's cousins.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 11:43:47 pm by Quartz_Mace »
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3890 on: December 06, 2014, 11:45:56 pm »

Listen to prayers

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #3891 on: December 06, 2014, 11:50:05 pm »

I have decided to create a new race to help cleanse the air from this catastrophe and any future ones.
In OOC thread.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3892 on: December 07, 2014, 12:45:01 am »

Oppose 56.00.1

Out in space where it can block sunlight and kill the life of the planet? Are you sure that's a great idea?
About 56.00.6.1, the ring will also rotate on an axis around the planet as a smaller, secondary day/night cycle. That way, it doesn't cause a permanent shadow over an area of land and kill everything under it.

(Yaos: Re Arbitrary natural law: Fiat no. The intended meaning, which I realize I muddled, isn't that you will lose something if you do something great. It just means that nothing is guaranteed to be free. Apologies for the confusion.)
(Ah. So there's only a chance that you'll get injured-to-killed if you successfully do a 360 no-scope. That makes sense...... Wait, no it doesn't!)
Propose that we get rid of the still arbitrary though more merciful law and replace it with one where you can get things for free or for a different price if you have good reason to have them for free or at a different price.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 12:48:26 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #3893 on: December 07, 2014, 01:23:36 am »

"I see you (pl.) chose to recover Tykki from her prison. An interesting choice, considering Fusil can now use her for yet another conflict. Is that what you want?"

56.00: Support. "None of the suggested methods seem very interesting."
56.02: Abstain. "I am ambivalent about this."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3894 on: December 07, 2014, 04:37:28 am »

The Dwarves are asked to share their underground farming techniques with the Empire, which will be implemented immediately. They are also asked to take in as many Human refugees as possible until the dust is gone.

Are there any foodstuffs that Mumans grow that won't be poisonous to Humans?

*checks Deities tab*
I'm still listed as Ambition and Coasts. I remember at some point that Humans became my secondary sphere. Is that a clerical error?

The Human Plane is renamed to the Plane of Eternal Paradise. Non-Humans will be allowed inside both the Paradise Plane and the Shadow Realm, but following the same rules for getting in.

Horses: 0E
The streets are cleared of people and the local militias make preparations. I create as many horses as I can with 0E. I conveniently create them inside Human towns, where the militiamen will slaughter them all. Afterwards, they'll be prepared for storage so they can be eaten later.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 04:40:19 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3895 on: December 07, 2014, 06:26:43 am »

Azem looks for any Gem Dragons that might've survived.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3896 on: December 07, 2014, 06:48:49 am »

If the dust cloud is thrown out far enough, and made to for a ring, shadow on the planet would be entirely insignificant. And I would be quite interested in making the ring to remove Void influence, if the purge would be at a small enough rate. If we make it too strong, void cultists will become undetectable.

Support 56.00.6 and 56.00.6.1

If the dust clouds are not removed, however, then I do have a place for mortals to eavacuate to. Afterlife I have created contains every building built and any goods produced since it's creation. There should be cities worth of empty buildings there, massive ammounts of goods and several centuries worth of food. The plane could be used untill cloud is no longer a problem.

If it is voted to not remove the dust cloud, open portals to Plane of Creations Past in every city within path of the dust cloud.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 06:54:17 am by DreamerGhost »
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3897 on: December 07, 2014, 07:14:03 am »

"Now that I've got the ball rolling, I'm going to abstain from all proposals. If I support them and they pass, I'll have to spend Essence, which will kill me. If my 2 Essence rule passed, this wouldn't be a problem."

(Is there any way to support a proposal without spending Essence on it?)

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3898 on: December 07, 2014, 07:48:13 am »

Create 500 crystalline Soldiers, with the sole duty to practice fighting, as well as defending the godbox. All of them shall know how to cleanse an area of weapons by nature. This feat is called Cleansing Light of Pacifism, even though the soldiers continue fighting with their teeth and kicks and punches.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 07:49:46 am by Detoxicated »

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #3899 on: December 07, 2014, 02:24:28 pm »

(Neron: Constellations added)

The dust clouds aren't just isolated things. Their pretty much over the entire planet.

(Quéßäre: -3E)
You create the Wolf-people, a warrior race. There are 300 on Keshan somewhere in a hidden forest.

Neron:
White Wing Rani: "We praise you for bringing the Great Ice Age!"
Shadow Raven: "The Rani rejoice too loudly when they rejoice at all."
White Wing Rani: "Thank you for bringing the Great Ice Age!"
White Wing Rani: "I have donated all my fortune to your temple in honor of your Great Ice Age and a bet."
Rani artist: "The ash and dust is making my outdoor sculptures look awful. Can you do something about it?"
White Wing Rani: "The Great Ice Age has arrived!"

(Serac: -4E)
Serac: You create the pllaned six-winged eels who purify the air. They may not be able to generate industrial quantities of metal, given the density of dust particles.

Re dust rings: We can't really go Saturn here without bending the rules, so dust rings are unlikely to obscure much when put into orbit. The Saturnine rings are so large because they're maintained by orbital resonance or something like that by the many moons. Making the ring inclined anyway has been added.

(Yaos: Fiat no still in principle. Allowing things to be guaranteed to be free has the potential to produce cranky players when something they assumed was guaranteed to be free turns out to have the potential to produce unwanted side-effects, and I don't want to have to deal with that sort of thing.)

Yaos: The Dwarves are pleased to sell their techniques to others. For refugees, they suggest that Humans would be better off looking for refuges with taller tunnel-dwellers, and they remind them that the cost will be high. They also point out that there aren't really any displaced Humans.

The foodstuffs that Mumans grow tend toward existing as gases at temperatures Humans can survive, and their biochemistries basically have opposite polarities. I guess eating inert clay (which isn't really nutritious or pleasant for most) may still be possible, but not much else.

(Horses 0E was for letting them roam in the wild. Are you sure you want to continue?)

Azem: Gem Dragons in general have not been hit too hard because of their mineral-based biochemistry.

(Yaos: Not really. Having the ideas put out and arguing well for them works, though.)

(The Light: -3E)
The Light: You create the crystalline Soldiers to defend the godbox.

(Votes counted)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b
Pages: 1 ... 258 259 [260] 261 262 ... 475