Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 295 296 [297] 298 299 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 607430 times)

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T68: Springs
« Reply #4440 on: December 18, 2014, 03:23:21 pm »

Check if he has a family, if he does, calm his mind and send him back to his family. If he has no family then calm his mind and send him to the City of Red Stone to be watched over by my saints.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4441 on: December 18, 2014, 05:37:27 pm »

KI'Tork checks on the Kobolds and sees how many of them there are, How faithful they are, and how far work on the Citadel has progressed.

(OOC: What did the Spork Inventor Say?)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4442 on: December 18, 2014, 06:38:48 pm »

Two Controller angels have been struck down (perma)!

"I wish I could say this surprised me. I also wish I could say anyone cared."

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4443 on: December 18, 2014, 06:48:29 pm »

I kinda asumed that they were casualties of spliting the Empire. Or hunted down by Harbringer. Or Fusil. Could had been sacrificed by a Void cult in some ritual. But all those reasons will either reveal themselves soon or are entirely inconsequential.

Then again, this happened entirely without a word from other angels of Yaos. I will have a look at how they are doing.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 06:50:42 pm by DreamerGhost »
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4444 on: December 18, 2014, 07:31:17 pm »

I kinda asumed that they were casualties of spliting the Empire. Or hunted down by Harbringer. Or Fusil. Could had been sacrificed by a Void cult in some ritual. But all those reasons will either reveal themselves soon or are entirely inconsequential.
[/b]
[/glow]
"Hehe, no. That....was me." Appearing before the council is a woman with dark red hair, plate armour of the same colour, a longsword strapped to her waist, a cape black on the outside and red in, and blue eyes to contrast. "I am Malakath, goddess of Souls and Blood. It is a pleasure to meet the acquaintance of everyone else. As for how the angels died, it was a little unfortunate. I was born in the exact location one of the angels was, killing it, and when the other attacked me I slew it with my sword, Dracorex." On the crossguard of her sword its name can be seen etched on it. "To say that they're permanently killed was a bit....inaccurate. I contain their souls inside me and so I could simply bring them back to life but I see no point in doing so *just* yet."

The new goddess addresses herself to the universe's denizens:
"I AM LORD MALAKATH VANDIRE SEPHIR LECTA. YOU MAY ADDRESS ME AS LORD MALAKATH OR LORD LECTA. I AM YOUR NEW GODDESS OF SOULS AND BLOOD. WORSHIP ME AND YOU SHALL HAVE LIMITLESS PARADISE UPON YOUR DEATH." (Listeners feel five minutes of pure happiness, love, peace, and nostalgia) "PLEDGE YOUR SOUL TO ME AND GAIN GREAT POWER." (Listeners feel more powerful for five minutes) "BLASPHEME AGAINST ME AND BE DESTROYED." (No magical effect here, just a warning) THAT IS WHAT I OFFER."

(I only do the feely stuff if it's free. Since I'm not being vetoed, it should work.)

With the speech out of the way, she creates 200 animal spirits. 90 will go to Keshan, 90 to Slytha, and 20 to Muna. The spirits will be placed in higher animals such as black dragons, wargs, elephants, eagles, etc.
Spoiler: Animal Spirits (click to show/hide)

Using the controller angels' powers, Malakath enters the Yaosian dimension and turns it into the Malakathian dimension(<10E).
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 09:42:30 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4445 on: December 18, 2014, 07:40:24 pm »

Hello Lecty. Since you seem amusing sort, I would like you to last, so a bit of advice. Gods here are seriously touchy when it comes to trying to influence wills of their followers. Don't do that. On one of the moons that orbit gass giant there is a crater greater than curently inhabited lands. That is what happens when my archangel means bussiness. It would be a shame if you were erased within a tick.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4446 on: December 18, 2014, 07:42:51 pm »

[/b]
[/glow]
"Hehe, no. That....was me." Appearing before the council is a woman with dark red hair, plate armour of the same colour, a longsword strapped to her waist, a cape black on the outside and red in, and blue eyes to contrast. "I am Malakath, goddess of Souls and Blood. It is a pleasure to meet the acquaintance of everyone else. As for how the angels died, it was a little unfortunate. I was born in the exact location one of the angels was, killing it, and when the other attacked me I slew it with my sword, Dracorex." On the crossguard of her sword its name can be seen etched on it. "To say that they're permanently killed was a bit....inaccurate. I contain their souls inside me and so I could simply bring them back to life but I see no point in doing so *just* yet."

The new goddess addresses herself to the universe's denizens:
"I AM LORD MALAKATH VANDIRE SEPHIR LECTA. YOU MAY ADDRESS ME AS LORD MALAKATH OR LORD LECTA. I AM YOUR NEW GODDESS OF SOULS AND BLOOD. WORSHIP ME AND YOU SHALL HAVE LIMITLESS PARADISE UPON YOUR DEATH." (Listeners feel five minutes of pure happiness, love, peace, and nostalgia) "PLEDGE YOUR SOUL TO ME AND GAIN GREAT POWER." (Listeners feel five minutes of great power and are enraptured by the power so they do not act on it) "BLASPHEME AGAINST ME AND BE DESTROYED." (No magical effect here, just a warning) THAT IS WHAT I OFFER."

With the speech out of the way, she creates 200 animal spirits. 90 will go to Keshan, 90 to Slytha, and 20 to Muna. The spirits will be placed in higher animals such as black dragons, wargs, elephants, eagles, etc.
Spoiler: Animal Spirits (click to show/hide)

Using the controller angels' powers, Malakath enters the Yaosian dimension and turns it into the Malakathian dimension(<10E).

"It...appears that we have a new god? As I say with all Gods, you may want to vote on the current proposals, though we do not appear to have any of notice right now. Also, do not attempt to steal my followers from me. It is impolite, and quite dangerous..."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4447 on: December 18, 2014, 07:53:40 pm »

"Apologies. Based on what KI'Tork did I thought I might be privileged to do the same." (Link) "Regardless, I thank you for not outright destroying me for my transgression and giving me a chance to learn from my mistake."

(I can't wait till the next Tick! Then I can create blood oaths and marriages and all other kinds of stuff!)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 07:55:26 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4448 on: December 18, 2014, 08:02:35 pm »

"I can't help but feel that there's something flawed with that logic..."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4449 on: December 18, 2014, 08:06:41 pm »

"Apologies. Based on what KI'Tork did I thought I might be privileged to do the same." (Link) "Regardless, I thank you for not outright destroying me for my transgression and giving me a chance to learn from my mistake."

(I can't wait till the next Tick! Then I can create blood oaths and marriages and all other kinds of stuff!)

"How did you...In any case, literally the entire council worked together to Veto that action. Your knowlage if history is impressive for a newborn, but you may want to look back in the records. "
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4450 on: December 18, 2014, 08:07:10 pm »

"Oh Mighty LORD MALAKATH you might not wanna do that, But whatever,You wanna form a pantheon?"

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4451 on: December 18, 2014, 08:15:02 pm »

That something, well, one of somethings is this. God of satisfaction atempted this gig out of unknowing, and quickly abandoned such ideas few explanations later. It all happened before two angels died, which suposedly happened as accident from manifestation of Lecty. So Lecty has been here for a while, and those two deaths were a deliberate action, as confirmed by usage of their souls to claim a plane. I have little doubt that angels of Yaos will defend plane of their creator from such intrusion and I will help them.
Send Kyloth to defend Yaosian plane.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 08:22:44 pm by DreamerGhost »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4452 on: December 18, 2014, 08:25:17 pm »

"How did you...In any case, literally the entire council worked together to Veto that action. Your knowlage if history is impressive for a newborn, but you may want to look back in the records. "
"Ah, yes, you're right. This angel's memory was a bit foggy, apparently. It only remembered that the message got through, but not that it was vetoed. It is indeed a wise thing for me to recheck the Council records."

"Oh Mighty LORD MALAKATH you might not wanna do that, But whatever,You wanna form a pantheon?"
"Not really, no. I'd like to interact with the rest of the gods first and see what they're like. For example, the angels thought of Fusil as literally the most awful being in existence, but in person he's actually rather polite and well-spoken. It was a rather pleasant surprise! Though I must ask what the difference between a pantheon and an alliance is."

That something, well, one of somethings is this. God of satisfaction atempted this gig out of unknowing, and quickly abandoned such ideas few explanations later. It all happened before two angels died, which suposedly happened as accident from manifestation of Lecty. So Lecty has been here for a while, and those two death were a deliberate action, as confirmed by usage of their souls to claim a plane. I have little doubt that angels of Yaos will defend plane of creator from such intrusion and I will help them.
Send Kyloth to defend Yaosian plane.

"Actually, no, the first death was an entirely coincidental accident. I purposely killed the second one but only because it was attacking me, I'd literally been born only a second ago, I was receiving a large influx of memories without preparing for it, and I was so horribly, horribly confused about what was going on that I just let instinct take over." (Can GM confirm this?) "As for the angels, they are unlikely to defend the plane for two reasons: one, they've sealed themselves away fearing their safety and wouldn't try to risk their life for a mere plane, and two, they can't, because they've sealed themselves away. In any case, I am currently in negotiation with the angels and it appears they're going to allow me to take the plane."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4453 on: December 18, 2014, 08:32:21 pm »

"I guess this means I can't blame Fusil for their deaths. What a shame."

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4454 on: December 18, 2014, 08:34:18 pm »

Angels of Yaos, very same angels that refused to allow spliting apart the empire even though it would had changed virtualy nothing, who had served very same god that would had claimed stars in the sky if he could, are just giving away a dimension and probably even becoming your servants?

Cim, you are the resident expert of essense scaning and mind control, could you check this for me?
Pages: 1 ... 295 296 [297] 298 299 ... 475