Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 297 298 [299] 300 301 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 608038 times)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T68: Springs
« Reply #4470 on: December 18, 2014, 09:48:58 pm »

"You clearly lack any sort of fundamental understanding of how the universe works godling. All the afterlife planes are in one council created and owned dimension."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4471 on: December 18, 2014, 09:58:50 pm »

"You clearly lack any sort of fundamental understanding of how the universe works godling. All the afterlife planes are in one council created and owned dimension."
"That's....not really true. The original Shadow Realm and Human Plane - which still exist - are within the Council-made dimension known as the Spirit World. At some point, he created his own custom dimension outside of the Spirit World and moved all the souls from the old Shadow Realm and Human Plane into the new Shadow Realm and Human Plane. He did this because he felt Spirit World planes were too easy to break into, even when they were given extra protection."
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 10:00:40 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4472 on: December 18, 2014, 10:04:05 pm »

"Hm. I stand corrected. Out of curiosity, what do the angel's memories tell you about me? I am willing to pay your fee for this information."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4473 on: December 18, 2014, 10:21:55 pm »

"Hm. I stand corrected. Out of curiosity, what do the angel's memories tell you about me? I am willing to pay your fee for this information."
"Let's see here.....ok. When he was young, he didn't really like anyone, including you. Eventually, though, he grew to understand that you were responsible for him and his Humans and defaulted to appreciating you. Then you started actively going out of your way to help him and he started full-on liking you. As a friend of course. He wasn't lying in his will - your friendship and loyalty really did mean a lot to him, though he was rather upset when you damned his race to further die by the economic disaster you cursed them with. He wasn't upset enough to stop considering you as a friend but it did hurt."
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 10:29:15 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4474 on: December 18, 2014, 10:25:16 pm »

(I edited the last bit of my previous post.)

"How many angels of Yaos are even left?"
"1E and I'll tell you."

"Keep up these charges and the answer will be 'none'"

And if you are a goddess of blood and souls...I will give you fair warning. Stray too far into the pathof evil and I will be forced to act to protect my people. I would prefer otherwise, of course, but your actions so far do not leave me in good hopes. That said, welcome to existence, Malakath.

"Must you always assume things of a Deity's conduct before they even make a move? Again you are stereotyping based on spheres. As you have shown, our personality doesn't need to be related at all to our spheres."
"Really, Fusil? (glaring) You seem to think mine is.

Hello Goddess. Nice to see some new blood."
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Lost in Nowhere

• Bay Watcher
  • AHAHAHAHA~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4475 on: December 18, 2014, 10:36:16 pm »

Greetings, Malakath! Try not to get yourself killed.
Hopefully we can be friends. Or, at least, not enemies.
And so I strike, like an unseen dodge ball in an echoing gymnasium!
Another book entitled Start Your Day with Extinction.
Must be the next book in the series after Start Your Day with Death.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4476 on: December 18, 2014, 10:50:36 pm »

"Hm. Not really anything I didn't already know. What about you godling? Do you have any questions for an Elder?"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4477 on: December 18, 2014, 11:04:17 pm »

"Hm. Not really anything I didn't already know. What about you godling? Do you have any questions for an Elder?"
"None, actually. If I did, I probably wouldn't spend Essence to ask it considering the low amount I have now. Do you have any more questions for me? There's some pretty good information you can buy if you just ask the right questions."

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #4478 on: December 18, 2014, 11:11:42 pm »

Hello Malacath. And goodbye.
I am tired of all this fighting and intrigue. I am leaving the council to watch over my followers in relative peace. Another god can take my place in the council, in fact two have appeared. Goodbye everyone. You can find me in my pastry shop if you need me for some reason.

Hello! Most of you don't know me... I guess all of you since Serac left.
But hello! I am the new goddess of Death and Dust! :D Hopefully we can get along well!
Serac already told me a bit about most of you, so no introductions are needed. He agreed to help me get a footing in the council, so don't think I'm just some new weakling. >:(

To start, I need followers! And Serac says the easiest way to get followers is to make them, so let's go! :)

Create 3000 twilight born, and a bell of twilight in each of their cities.
Spoiler: Twilight born (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Bells of twilight (click to show/hide)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4479 on: December 18, 2014, 11:14:00 pm »

"I do have another question, if you can answer it. How did Yaos cheat death so many times?"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4480 on: December 18, 2014, 11:18:27 pm »

Hello! Most of you don't know me... I guess all of you since Serac left.
But hello! I am the new goddess of Death and Dust! :D Hopefully we can get along well!
Serac already told me a bit about most of you, so no introductions are needed. He agreed to help me get a footing in the council, so don't think I'm just some new weakling. >:(
"This new god reminds me of someone, but I can't quite place my finger on-"

O_O Vetovetovetovetoveto Malakath summons the two dead angels as familiars (let's say they're 80-85% as powerful as they would be if they were alive) to evacuate the cities of everyone before the new god can nuke them. After everyone's out, the veto ends and the angels go back inside Malakath.

Instead of making 200 animal spirits, Malakath just makes 100 but in the same proportions.

"I do have another question, if you can answer it. How did Yaos cheat death so many times?"
"I cannot answer that question. The Controllers might get angry and break off the deal if I did. Darruth, you promised not to reveal the method so please don't."
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 06:17:36 pm by Andres »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4481 on: December 18, 2014, 11:20:29 pm »

To start, I need followers! And Serac says the easiest way to get followers is to make them, so let's go! :)

"Unveto! These guys sound inventive and undisruptive. Why veto them?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4482 on: December 18, 2014, 11:22:54 pm »

"Unveto! These guys sound inventive and undisruptive. Why veto them?"
(I edited my post. I accidentally made it look like my reason was to prevent him from getting followers.)
"I don't mind him creating the 3000 Twilight Born he has planned, but he's not creating any new cities so I can only assume he's using a presently existing city - cities whose people have not agreed to literally be turned to dust and become undead. I'm vetoing his attempts at creating the bells - not the Twilight Born."

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #4483 on: December 18, 2014, 11:23:44 pm »

(I interpreted it as being solely for the Twilight-born cities)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4484 on: December 18, 2014, 11:25:39 pm »

(I interpreted it as being solely for the Twilight-born cities)
(Are there even any Twilight-born cities in existence? They're a new race. An incorporeal race at that. I'm going to assume the bells are being created where cities will eventually be built.)

The veto and the familiar-summoning will not happen.
Pages: 1 ... 297 298 [299] 300 301 ... 475