Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 302 303 [304] 305 306 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 607942 times)

Lost in Nowhere

• Bay Watcher
  • AHAHAHAHA~!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T70: Elephant in the room
« Reply #4545 on: December 21, 2014, 01:05:25 am »

69.00 - Abstain
69.00.1 - Support
And so I strike, like an unseen dodge ball in an echoing gymnasium!
Another book entitled Start Your Day with Extinction.
Must be the next book in the series after Start Your Day with Death.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4546 on: December 21, 2014, 03:02:50 am »

Lord Malakath officially apologises for permanently killing the Golems and Gremlins. Emphasis on 'permanently'.

Lord Lecta defines the battle-sibling's blood bond:

Malakath Lecta, goddess of Souls, looks upon the art of soul-manipulation and saddens by the way it is seen as a taboo magic. With a name such as 'Necromancy' and the way necromancers have been using their power - namely by spreading death and raising corpses and such - it's understandable. It is time for new branches of Necromancy to be defined.

Spoiler: Necromancy Reformation (click to show/hide)

A great many printing presses, town criers, and other information-spreaders are hired to begin spreading knowledge of the reformation of Necromancy as well as to spread information of blood magic/contracts on both worlds. Cosmic mages and the Armu are especially targeted as recipients of the information regarding Soul magic.

"Just a question, but is there a system where Essence is rewarded to a god who greatly participates in defining the universe?"

(I voted for worldbuilding in the OOC poll. This is my interpretation of worldbuilding.)

The three dead Controllers are revived. The original two are given offers to become Malakathian angels. As with the other Malakathian-aligned angels, they would still keep their Yaos-alignment. All angels (including Malakathians) are given freedom to do what they were doing before I was born.

(I'd forgotten what it was like to just be able to do things besides fight other gods or wait for my Essence cap to increase. It's nice.)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 04:40:15 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4547 on: December 21, 2014, 03:23:00 am »

(...That is like your 5th edit. I am wondering what I missed constantly...)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4548 on: December 21, 2014, 09:45:36 am »

KI'Tork uses 1 Essence to preform a few miracles in isolated areas to get more worshipers and checks on the citadel.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4549 on: December 22, 2014, 12:00:20 am »

This tick, we shall focus on improving living conditions/quality of life in Good cities, checking on the process of those Grand Cathedrals, missionary work(angels are useful, so are Templars), Templars doing their best to spread Good around the cities and expand their numbers, improving medical sciences and establishing the Darruthian School of Medical Science in the largest City of Good (which will be called Goodhaven from now on), and uh...yeah.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4550 on: December 22, 2014, 12:28:37 am »

Azem stands in Opulent Temple yawning, two Shiny Ones at either side.

"I must say your shininess, you've been looking a little peaky lately."

"I'll say what we've all been thinking, you need to take a break, boss."

"Hm. Perhaps. But what if my children should need me?"

"They'll be in good hands Shiniest One."

"Just leave it to us boss."

"Of that, I have no doubt. Go attend to your duties. We will discuss this later."

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #4551 on: December 22, 2014, 01:05:34 am »

T72

I can't stay long, so here's your little update again. Near-normal updates should be possible in two days.

Spoiler: Lawmode (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Deities (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Proposals (click to show/hide)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4552 on: December 22, 2014, 04:50:39 am »

A different but equivalently useful form of fusion can be used by those without magic. Two people with a lot of chi and chi control will be able to fuse so long as they have an active blood contract. A blood contract is not strictly necessary but a lot more mastery over chi from both parties would be required without one.

Malakath creates ten combat-diminished angels. They will build temples and serve as priests spreading the word of Lord Malakath Lecta and writing contracts for people. They will perform these two duties separately in a religious fashion and a secular fashion, respectively. Five will go to Slytha, four to Keshan, and one to Konva-1.

Lord Malakath creates wyrms: small draconic animals. Unlike dragons, they only have two legs. Their fire is naturally produced but they can only manage two shots per day. Typically, they use one of these to hunt prey and save the other for attackers. Keshan and Slytha will each be host to 800 wyrms. (0E for non-magical animals)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 01:40:05 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4553 on: December 22, 2014, 05:17:18 pm »

KI'Tork personally gathers more followers and checks on the Citadel.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #4554 on: December 23, 2014, 01:42:29 am »

T73

One more day of micro-updates.

Spoiler: Lawmode (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Deities (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Proposals (click to show/hide)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #4555 on: December 24, 2014, 01:24:21 am »

Good morning everyone! It seems like a great day for some death!
Or life, as it happens.

Create a race of desert dwelling people that look like me and lead people to their deaths with illusions of safety. (Control of mirages) They can also produce bursts of extreme heat in danger, but will die if rain falls on them.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4556 on: December 24, 2014, 01:37:28 am »

Or life, as it happens.

Create a race of desert dwelling people that look like me and lead people to their deaths with illusions of safety. (Control of mirages) They can also produce bursts of extreme heat in danger, but will die if rain falls on them.

"You should know, Young God, that many of us do not take our followers being slain in such a way lightly. A race designed with the intention of murdering others does not bode well with me. At least your other creations attempted to avoid it, needless death, but these seem to seek it for its own sake. If they end up becoming trouble, I might just have to enchant Serac's eternal rainfall to bring life and death to these deserts in another way."

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4557 on: December 24, 2014, 02:16:51 am »

Or life, as it happens.

"You should know, Young God, that many of us do not take our followers being slain in such a way lightly. A race designed with the intention of murdering others does not bode well with me. At least your other creations attempted to avoid it, needless death, but these seem to seek it for its own sake. If they end up becoming trouble, I might just have to enchant Serac's eternal rainfall to bring life and death to these deserts in another way."
"But Fusil, if they are made to kill things that does make them weapons. Isn't that true?"
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4558 on: December 24, 2014, 02:19:41 am »

Or life, as it happens.

"But Fusil, if they are made to kill things that does make them weapons. Isn't that true?"

"Weapons do not kill, people do. Unless the weapon in question also happens to be a person. In any case, the wielder chooses who the weapon destroys. These races seem to destroy at random. They are not weapons, they are a disease."

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4559 on: December 24, 2014, 03:13:33 am »

"True, weapons do not kill on thier own, normally anyway. Although, I think we can agree that weapons are anything made or used to harm, especially killing, correct? If so, these are both people and weapons. I'm not saying it's right, honestly; I think this is a terrible idea, I'm just speaking my thoughts.
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs
Pages: 1 ... 302 303 [304] 305 306 ... 475