Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 372 373 [374] 375 376 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 608572 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [17+/999 players] IC: T93: Recreational creation
« Reply #5595 on: January 17, 2015, 10:13:39 pm »

"When was I ogling anyone's creations?"

"Somewhere around tick 79, I believe."
"I don't remember ogling anything on Tick 79. I don't remember ogling anything on any Tick."

Last tick. I guess you are into dust people? :P
"What dust people?" (Link so I can put it in the bestiary.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #5596 on: January 17, 2015, 10:18:08 pm »

"I don't remember ogling anything on Tick 79. I don't remember ogling anything on any Tick."

"We have two people who said you did. If someone was skilled enough to impersonate you perfectly, wouldn't they be skilled enough not to get caught ogling things? You can't lie your way out of this. Explain already."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5597 on: January 17, 2015, 10:20:38 pm »

"I'm not lying. I genuinely have no idea what you two are on about. I think I'll stop responding to these accusations unless you give me something new to argue with than your word."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #5598 on: January 17, 2015, 10:23:57 pm »

"I'm not lying. I genuinely have no idea what you two are on about. I think I'll stop responding to these accusations unless you give me something new to argue with than your word."

"Like what? This is hardly something to go to the Oracle about. I kept it secret because I was working on my God Engines and general upgrades to the magic system. Which are still classified, but can be spoken about since it has now been fully implemented. Now that you are doing it again, I can freely talk about it."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #5599 on: January 18, 2015, 12:06:25 am »

"Welcome, new God. I am Cim, the God of Order and Law. I usually work behind the scenes, so don't expect to see me too often. I am always watching and listening, however, so call my name if you need me."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #5600 on: January 18, 2015, 12:27:33 am »

I got a message from the Lunagee telling me you were bothering and ogling him. Have you been messing with any dust recently?
((I got a PM about it, and posted it earlier... The Lunagee is the Keshan dust cloud brought to life as a hivemind of dust people.))

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5601 on: January 18, 2015, 12:33:32 am »

"I hope I am not intruding on anyone so I will make sure my created race of worshipers stay their place. They will be docile and serving. They will be short and stout as not to be threatening but not weak either. They will live normal lives, ones not too short nor too long. They will be bright little fellows that know what they do and choose to do it. They will not stand for greed nor evil. They will harvest their crop, reap what they sow, and help those who need it. There will be 250 of these fine people placed on each planet. They will hear the name 'Sewa'- the farmers."
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5602 on: January 18, 2015, 12:35:42 am »

"Perhaps you should put more than merely 250, After all the Kobolds of all things would outnumber them 100-1, I think that 10,000 or so would be a good number, But what do I know."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #5603 on: January 18, 2015, 12:36:39 am »

"Perhaps you should put more than merely 250, After all the Kobolds of all things would outnumber them 100-1, I think that 10,000 or so would be a good number, But what do I know."

"Technically he is making 500 0f them. He is right though, you would be better off propagating them to suitable numbers."

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5604 on: January 18, 2015, 12:41:13 am »

I will propagate when need be, I have already spend enough essence this (tick?) and I would not like to squander any more of it. Also do my creations instantly know of me and choose to worship or not?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5605 on: January 18, 2015, 12:43:04 am »

I got a message from the Lunagee telling me you were bothering and ogling him. Have you been messing with any dust recently?
((I got a PM about it, and posted it earlier... The Lunagee is the Keshan dust cloud brought to life as a hivemind of dust people.))
"It was you who broke the anti-Void dust ring!? I was studying the ring to see why the Ikan considered it "broken". Why would you destroy an 8 Essence creation made specifically to counter the Void simply to create a sapient race? It cost 8 Essence to create that dust ring and you broke it just to get a worshipper base. I hope you're planning to make a replacement anti-Void dust ring."

FAKEDIT: "Was it this "Lunagee" who killed my Space Spirits?"

"I hope I am not intruding on anyone so I will make sure my created race of worshipers stay their place. They will be docile and serving. They will be short and stout as not to be threatening but not weak either. They will live normal lives, ones not too short nor too long. They will be bright little fellows that know what they do and choose to do it. They will not stand for greed nor evil. They will harvest their crop, reap what they sow, and help those who need it. There will be 250 of these fine people placed on each planet. They will hear the name 'Sewa'- the farmers."
"Could you give a more detailed description of these beings? Are they humanoid? Wolf-based? Dragon-based? I'll need to know so I can write up a description for them in the Bestiary."

EDIT:
I will propagate when need be, I have already spend enough essence this (tick?) and I would not like to squander any more of it. Also do my creations instantly know of me and choose to worship or not?
"Yes, Tick. Your creations will know of you and will worship you unless you specifically create them so they don't."

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5606 on: January 18, 2015, 12:45:34 am »

They are humanoid, they are like hobbits, short, normal life span, they can think, they have a tough hide, they have thick hair, they can be smart, they are good natured, they are very docile, they take joy in helping/serving others, they are excelent farmers

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #5607 on: January 18, 2015, 12:47:38 am »

"Something like that, as an aligned race they are typically drawn to you. I am sure such a simple race would be a pitiful amount of essence, you start with a full capacity of twenty and will be able to regain that easily with enough followers. With such a small amount of them, you would hardly gain anything. Even if you plan on spending all your essence on another project, if you do not have followers you have no way of getting it back."

"It was you who broke the anti-Void dust ring!? I was studying the ring to see why the Ikan considered it "broken". Why would you destroy an 8 Essence creation made specifically to counter the Void simply to create a sapient race? It cost 8 Essence to create that dust ring and you broke it just to get a worshipper base. I hope you're planning to make a replacement anti-Void dust ring."

"The Dust-ring wasn't broken from that...

And that still doesn't explain why you where ogling my creations as well. I thought you denied ogling anything?"

They are humanoid, they are like hobbits, short, normal life span, they can think, they have a tough hide, they have thick hair, they can be smart, they are good natured, they are very docile, they take joy in helping/serving others, they are excelent farmers

"What is a hobbit, exactly  ???"

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #5608 on: January 18, 2015, 12:49:57 am »

FAKEDIT: "Was it this "Lunagee" who killed my Space Spirits?"
Last I checked, he still absorbed void radiation.

And why would the Lunagee kill "Space Spirits? What even are space spirits?

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5609 on: January 18, 2015, 12:50:29 am »

((Short and stout humans. Basicaly.))
If everyone thinks it a good idea then I shall spend some essence to propagate their numbers to 5,000 on each planet
Pages: 1 ... 372 373 [374] 375 376 ... 475