Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 405 406 [407] 408 409 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 608223 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [18+/999 players] IC: T100: Q: "How do gods celebrate?"
« Reply #6090 on: January 23, 2015, 07:03:25 am »

"Will Ikakus be in attendance? I'm researching ways in which chi can interact with souls. All I know is that souls aren't required to produce chi and that souls themselves generate chi. It would do me well if I could get some information from the foremost experts in all things chi."
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 07:33:48 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods [18+/999 players] IC: T101: A: "By ignoring their problems!"
« Reply #6091 on: January 23, 2015, 08:28:05 am »

Tick 101: A: "By ignoring their troubles!"

Merwen has told the Drrol that Neron dislikes murderers. The Drrol joyously and creepily says that it, too, hates murderers. The gawker has reincarnated.

KI'Tork has started a snowball fight with the serpentine megabeast.

(Fortuna: -7E)
Fortuna:
"I thought you liked those shrines."
The Turonni welcome the child's family and introduce them to the Five Perfect Solids along with statues of blind Fortuna.
"Sure!"
The Chance university of chance has been founded and is under construction. Some of the donations have been sent toward this effort.
You have created 60 000 more Turonni.

(Population of Sewa: Approximately 10-20K, I think.)

KI'Tork and Neron have created the Lightbulb and Wire of Nikjol.

Cyrix has visited the Sewa in owl form and demanded that they party along. They have begun partying somewhat nervously. There is an inordinately high number of people carrying pitchforks and improvised polearms.

A colossal mural of all the gods who ever existed has appeared before the Council.

KI'Tork has triggered much wary feasting throughout the lands.

Darruth has resolved the schism, which has died down a lot. Regrettably, there are still a few lunatics who still believe that Darruth is tied to The Eye and therefore to insanity and Void influences.

The Ophanim have begun mobilizing and equipping Cherub and Seppo-made arms where possible. Seraphim mages have been sent out to support the Sentinels defensively and retake the Havens. The Obelisks continue to defend the floating Haven(s) from aerial attack. The Templars have begun recruiting and attempting to remove the Merfolk army's leadership. There are much losses on both sides.

(I need a more detailed plan of repayment for the loan. Is it a continuous repayment or a lump sum thing at the end? Is there any interest involved?)

Darruth has founded the order of the Darruthian Knighs who currently ride on the Shield-Skull Rhinoceros and may access other types of mounts as they are created.

Cim has handed out glowsticks and begun playing fast, complex, and orderly music probably to drown out whatever music the gods are currently hearing.

Atropos has created 100 time slimes on each of Keshan, Slytha, and Nikjol.

Khaziraad has donned a party hat-shaped tower. Neron has put on a party hat made of ice. Fusil is now wearing a missile warhead with colorful flowers on it. Amathet has donned an amethyst party hat.

Tykki has begun firing splatters of water at random gods. Melyssa has begun making snowballs. Cim has entered the DBP and prepared a stock of snowballs. The arena is a snowy forest. Fortuna has entered the DBP. Cim seems to be an expert at dodging the snowballs. KI'Tork has entered the DBP with many snowballs and joins the fight. Cim has begun constructing a snow fortress and tossed many snowballs at Fortuna and they manage to find their way somehow regardless of obstructions and dodging. Fortuna has tossed a few yellow snowballs at the present gods and carved out some basic walls. Amathet has gone to the DBP and begun preparing snowballs. The other five remaining Shiny Ones have also appeared by Amathet and they, too, begin preparing snowballs and retaliating. Melyssa has gone to the DBP and begun sharpening snowballs. KI'Tork has begun a barrage on Cim, who seems to be able to avoid all of the snowballs thrown. Tykki has gone to the DBP with a vaguely cylindrical "snowball" and begun "firing" on Amathet and nothing of significance happens beyond Tykki getting hit by the flying snowballs. Cim has begun throwing snowballs at branches above Fortuna and KI'Tork, causing snow and icicles to fall on them. Somehow, snowballs Cim throws cannot be deflected or blocked. Fortuna has spawned some marmosets to distract the assorted fighters and begun dancing and kicking at the others. Fortuna has also begun constructing a larger snow fort with turrets and a moat. The Shiny Ones have begun concentrating their fire on Fortuna and Cim and Cim remains very difficult to hit. Tykki and Fusil hve gone to Nikjol to continue a better snow war. Fortuna fires on Tykki and mathet, hiding from Cim, whose hits continue to hit their intended targets. The walls of Fortuna's fort have been thickened. A dragon-shaped mound of snow appears by Fortuna. Neron has created a massive tower of snow with a cannon for firing snowballs at the top. The dragon-shaped piece of snow has been buried by a substantial chunk of snow from Fortuna's fort and Fortuna continues to throw snowballs at random targets indiscriminately while making sounds. The Shiny Ones continue to approach Fortuna. Fortuna has begun throwing small pieces of snow at the Shiny Ones and tripping them with small blockades. KI'Tork has left the fight and begun preparing a fragrant hot drink. Cim's stomping has lifted much snow and covered many. Neron has created eight legs and two cannons on his tower. The legs seize up and the cannons explode! The Shiny Ones take flight. Darruth has created a six-ringed snowball-fight-only Avatar construct which proceeds to shape 1500 snowballs and throw them continuously.

A rock with a face on it has managed to bypass Cim's dodging ability and exploded, dealing 34E worth of damage!

Raptil has created large herds of *Spidersheep.

(My names are just placeholders so I can refer to the creations as something less awkward than something like "creation with four tentacles each with six eyes that do X, Y, Z, W, V, and U and with a mouth..." You're encouraged to change them if you want.)

The Dwarves, Mountwyrms, and Gem Dragons have indeed disappeared.

Azem has announced the Wyrmsmeet, a meeting of Dragons. It is also variously called the Dragonsmeet, the Grand Meet of All Dragonkind, Drakesmeet, Dragonfest, ScaleCon, and Hoard Horde.

Malakath has announced baptism as a part of Malakathianism for minor improvement in magic in general and improvement in Malakathian divine magic which is only available for a short amount of time after birth. The priests and followers of Malakath don't have much to say about it yet.

The BeSan's castle has been named Sanimtum.

Cassie: "I'm.. uh.. waiting for someone." <turns away>

Atropos and the deathbells have begun fighting the Merfolk, who by now have recruited from many other races. Fighting is intense and they are almost evenly matched.

The Merfolk armies can no longer strictly be called the Merfolk armies. They now have a sizable fraction of willing recruits of many races. They continue to rampage and grow in influence.
? ? ?: "If all of Keshan continues to refuse to submit to my rule, I will begin dismantling CKG bases. Even you gods fear the Void, no?"

(Fortuna: Common sense flag toggled)

This update's constellations are the Human and Pentagram.

(KI'Tork: -16E, Neron: -6E, Darruth: -2E, Atropos: -28E, Raptil: -2E)

Spoiler: Features (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Deities (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council rules (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council proposals (6) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: New Proposals (2) (click to show/hide)

New players are always welcome. Sphere ideas this tick are Fame, Rebirth, Air, and Earth. Opposing sphere ideas this tick are Demolition and Evil.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6092 on: January 23, 2015, 08:37:32 am »

(CKG bases?)
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #6093 on: January 23, 2015, 08:52:15 am »

((Did Cim being in the DBP nullify the damage from the rock, or was it "real" damage?))
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #6094 on: January 23, 2015, 09:09:02 am »

(CKG: An organization devoted to removing foreigners and things of the Void)

(DBP and Cim: It was "real" damage.)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #6095 on: January 23, 2015, 09:18:45 am »

"Apparently someone doesn't understand how a snowball fight works. Regardless, I believe I won it. After all, I hit with every snowball I threw and didn't get hit by any. Does anyone contest my claim at the title of the Best Godly Snowball Player in the Bubble?"

"Khaziraad, not to accuse you of anything, but might I ask what you spent half your Essence on?"
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #6096 on: January 23, 2015, 09:35:14 am »

Before departing I give my people blessings for joining the party. I leave them a small flock of messenger owls that are very fast, they may ask for things they want through these birds and I may grant their prayers. Give special emphasis on them being for community use and not personal. I also spend 3E on leaving them an artifact for their devout worship
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6097 on: January 23, 2015, 10:01:00 am »

"Oh Yeah, Finally finished the Ice World. You guys can do whatever you want to with it, just don't mess with the eco-sphere to much."

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #6098 on: January 23, 2015, 10:06:59 am »

After my departure I have a messengers send in one small bag of seeds to each family, these bags contain seeds to plants that when consumed relieve stress and worries. (not sure how much essence that would cost 1?)
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6099 on: January 23, 2015, 10:13:22 am »

"It appears we can not ignore this threat anymore. I would like to suggest we go and actual talk with this Merfolk Emperor or at least talk with our creations that have joined his army."

Appear before the Merfolk Emperor in the form a massive snake of ice.
"Who and what are you? For you have powers beyond any Merfolk."

Merwen is to lecture the Drrol about how they must show goodness and peace to all mortals.

"Wonderful to finally finish that planet, KI` Tork now we can move to step 2, populating it with our creations."
Create three massive green oceans with an inverted light plane and various glowing fish to inhabit them
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 10:15:56 am by Ama »

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6100 on: January 23, 2015, 10:21:14 am »

"Yes, Make sure that the water is constantly warm like a hot tub, But an entire ocean."

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #6101 on: January 23, 2015, 10:23:49 am »

Melyssa triples the amount of Flagellants, and creates 750 Maiming Moles.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6102 on: January 23, 2015, 10:25:48 am »

"Yes, Make sure that the water is constantly warm like a hot tub, But an entire ocean."
"We don't wont it to warm or it might melt the whole planet, it is just made of ice and snow."

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6103 on: January 23, 2015, 10:37:23 am »

"Neron, You're forgetting, Your the God of Ice, I'm used to working with warm liquid, We can just use magic, Or failing that just make the water lukewarm in most areas."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6104 on: January 23, 2015, 11:03:55 am »

And now the mortal tries to threaten us. I propose that we shove him into the Void, which is probably where he came from, and Paradox him that way to deal with it permanently. If anyone has objections for some reason, please explain them.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 405 406 [407] 408 409 ... 475