Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 407 408 [409] 410 411 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 617199 times)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [18+/999 players] IC: T101: A: "By ignoring their problems!"
« Reply #6120 on: January 23, 2015, 06:54:42 pm »

100.01: "Support of course."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6121 on: January 23, 2015, 06:56:24 pm »

"Because Earlier I was consuming the Hot Coca I made last Tick."

KI'Tork slurps his hot Coca loud enough for all things in the bubble to hear.

"That was good, Anyhow, I don't think we should permakill the Merman Emperor until we know his motives, how he's able to fight several gods for millenia, That sort of thing."

KI'Tork finishes his hot Coca and puts the giant,200 feet tall, container outside of a Luminee village.
(Time is weird. It's been a few decades or a century and a half at most since the parasites and the nuking, at least according to my headcanon.)

"We don't need him to find out his motives. We can just propose that all gods know the Merman's motives and then we'll have them. In fact, I propose that we do."

"Azem, I may have to borrow more Essence from you than originally thought. Is 8 Essence alright? I can pay back 10E in 10 Ticks."
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 07:03:47 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6122 on: January 23, 2015, 07:04:48 pm »

"Alright, I Accept That proposal, I wish I had some more hot Coca."

KI'Tork gives a gallon jug of Hot Coca to every one of his faithful worshipers that also worships Neron.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6123 on: January 23, 2015, 07:08:27 pm »

Azem tilts his head slightly.

"That is acceptable. And I might as well support your proposal too."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6124 on: January 23, 2015, 07:08:35 pm »

"Because Earlier I was consuming the Hot Coca I made last Tick."

KI'Tork slurps his hot Coca loud enough for all things in the bubble to hear.

"That was good, Anyhow, I don't think we should permakill the Merman Emperor until we know his motives, how he's able to fight several gods for millenia, That sort of thing."

KI'Tork finishes his hot Coca and puts the giant,200 feet tall, container outside of a Luminee village.
(Time is weird. It's been a few decades or a century and a half at most since the parasites and the nuking, at least according to my headcanon.)

"We don't need him to find out his motives. We can just propose that all gods know the Merman's motives and then we'll have them. In fact, I propose that we do."

"Azem, I may have to borrow more Essence from you than originally thought. Is 8 Essence alright? I can pay back 10E in 10 Ticks."

Don't be foolish, Malakath. How do you know that the Void and its denizens can't influence the results of this proposal? You don't. Thus we have to question him, probably in some kind of anti-Void bubble, so we can find out. I oppose your proposal.

Propagate the Turonni further, 8E

Also, Azem, I would be wary of Malakath altering deals. She is now giving you less interest overall than her initial loan.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6125 on: January 23, 2015, 07:12:47 pm »

"I'm actually giving him the same amount of interest. Before it was 8-6=2 and now it's 10-8=2. In any case, perhaps we should also replicate the anti-Void energy present in the Lunagee (formerly known as the Keshan dust ring) and make it its own attunement of magic?"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6126 on: January 23, 2015, 07:17:16 pm »

Indeed. You are correct, if not for the fact that interest rates are generally percentages, else there wouldn't be much profit in usury, would there?

Your initial request was for 6E, paying back 8E later. That's 33% interest. Now you want 8E and will pay back 10E, which is 25%.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6127 on: January 23, 2015, 08:22:18 pm »

"I tried to reduce their numbers privately so as to not get smited by you, Fusil. Also I sense that Fusil may be going through some slight ego issues, But it might just be me. Violence is not necessary when you are in league with nearly a dozen gods that could collectively smite any threat if they weren't to lazy to vote. Good Day to you sir/madam/whatever gender gods are."

"You thought the best thing you could do to avoid my wrath is not tell me about the armies on my doorstep? I should smite you for simply being so stupid as to believe that. I am not entirely convinced that it wasn't you who orchestrated the whole thing, given how you responded to it. I don't recall them attacking any kabolds or your other followers, after all. If you ever do something so foolish again, I will have to kill you on principle. The Council is worthless, the sooner you see this the better off you will be. The person you want to smite was very near made immortal instead."

"...I thought he made his motives pretty clear. Crystal clear, really."

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6128 on: January 23, 2015, 08:33:17 pm »

"Well I didn't know that they'd attack the one race that could handle them. Besides when else have Armu ever gotten the chance to use their weapon skills?"

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6129 on: January 23, 2015, 08:37:20 pm »

"And why in the Void would Parasites infect three foot tall weak thieving chefs? When they could be in control of pretty much any race that would fight 3 times better?"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6130 on: January 23, 2015, 08:53:57 pm »

"What is the ice planet called? What's the name of the star system it occupies?"

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6131 on: January 23, 2015, 08:55:11 pm »

"The Planet is called Nikjol and I can't remember what Neron and I named it so let's just refer to it as the Nikjol System for now."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6132 on: January 23, 2015, 09:16:16 pm »

"Well I didn't know that they'd attack the one race that could handle them. Besides when else have Armu ever gotten the chance to use their weapon skills?"

"So you thought they would do even more damage, yet you still thought best to do nothing to stop them or even warn us of the incoming attacks?"

"And why in the Void would Parasites infect three foot tall weak thieving chefs? When they could be in control of pretty much any race that would fight 3 times better?"

"Where you not just showing surprise at them choosing to attack the strongest races?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6133 on: January 23, 2015, 10:34:55 pm »

Azem circles the mountain valley where the Dragonsmeet is taking place, waiting for guests to arrive.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6134 on: January 23, 2015, 10:39:39 pm »

Lord Malakath materialises at the Dragonsmeet.
Pages: 1 ... 407 408 [409] 410 411 ... 475