Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 447 448 [449] 450 451 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 607437 times)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [19+/999 players] IC: T108: Relay
« Reply #6720 on: February 06, 2015, 08:50:15 pm »

"And here I was planning on sending the Armu a lovely gift basket."

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #6721 on: February 06, 2015, 08:52:00 pm »

(Wait wasn't it just tick 107?)
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6722 on: February 06, 2015, 08:52:04 pm »

Veiled threats are still threats. Fusil has threatened a god and according to proposal 103.09 he will be imprisoned for 1 Tick for doing so.

Nope!

I shall also encourage the Turonni not to read the book, and to report anyone that has purported to do so. They will then be investigated. Also, make Tycho read it, and tell me the contents...
"Stealing followers is no way to make friends."
"Humans are the only unaligned race. The Dwarves are aligned to me, and the Merfolk are aligned to at least four spheres."

Very good. I have no plan as of now to cause conflict, and I believe my book will get the attention of those I seek rather than your followers. Rest assured that my actions have a specific purpose and that none of those who remain peaceful will be harmed by their results

"You know nothing of my followers. The books will stay out of my cities. You will not 'gather the attention' of anyone inside of them. You will not set one foot inside of them. And you will not send anything inside of them."

You have shown so far a disturbingly great willingness to threaten and insult me and my domain, and so despite my many attempts at maintaining a peaceful discussion. Should I consider this as a declaration of hostility, marking you as a threat to my interests?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 08:54:07 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6723 on: February 06, 2015, 08:54:17 pm »

(Shhh. It is being updated)

Veiled threats are still threats. Fusil has threatened a god and according to proposal 103.09 he will be imprisoned for 1 Tick for doing so.

Nope!

I shall also encourage the Turonni not to read the book, and to report anyone that has purported to do so. They will then be investigated. Also, make Tycho read it, and tell me the contents...
"Humans are the only unaligned race. The Dwarves are aligned to me, and the Merfolk are aligned to at least four spheres."

Very good. I have no plan as of now to cause conflict, and I believe my book will get the attention of those I seek rather than your followers. Rest assured that my actions have a specific purpose and that none of those who remain peaceful will be harmed by their results

"You know nothing of my followers. The books will stay out of my cities. You will not 'gather the attention' of anyone inside of them. You will not set one foot inside of them. And you will not send anything inside of them."

You have shown so far a disturbingly great willingness to threaten and insult me and my domain. Should I consider this as a declaration of hostility, marking you as a threat to my interests?

"A certain proposal doesn't allow me to say what I would like to. Tykki, could you make what I am trying to say more clear?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6724 on: February 06, 2015, 08:54:46 pm »

(Gotta send my PM in before the update! Gaaah!)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6725 on: February 06, 2015, 08:56:20 pm »

(Shhh. It is being updated)

Nope!

You have shown so far a disturbingly great willingness to threaten and insult me and my domain. Should I consider this as a declaration of hostility, marking you as a threat to my interests?

"A certain proposal doesn't allow me to say what I would like to. Tykki, could you make what I am trying to say more clear?"
((I know what you are talking about, no need for help))

Then I believe I have nothing more to say to you.
I will also vote to repel 103.09, if only to allow myself to be more honest in your regards.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 09:09:49 pm by FArgHalfnr »

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #6726 on: February 06, 2015, 09:11:53 pm »

Tick 108: Relay

"You greatly overestimate your ability, Malakath. Perhaps you are not in the best of moods after having lost something immense."

"To those more willing I assign the task of preventing a large rock from colliding with the rock named Keshan in exchange for 3E with a 2E bonus for destroying the rock."

"To Ghizher specifically I offer the blessing of the Luminants in exchange for your assistance in removing a... violent Umbral cult."

Malakath's quick thinking has prevented the building from burning down! Though expensive furniture and literature was lost, the worst a victim suffered was light bruising by a few eldritch books, quite a few of which are not accounted for...

The Sewa have been informed that they will be permitted to cycle back to Keshan/Slytha every other life, and this satisfies many of them.

Malakath's magic tournament has started! The most flashy entries are as follows:
A fiery serpent appearing to loop above and below the ground.
A great cloud of unidentified metal dust in the likeness of an upside-down waterfall spreading in river-like patterns and falling throughout the area.
A poignant play played by animated clouds of mist.
A massive squid of rock and water swimming in what appears to be a sea of fire.

KI'Tork has increased the agility, size, and breeding rate of the Frost Kobolds, who thrive in the absence of predators and external aggressors.

The Light has created rainbows for all beings to enjoy over the next three days. KI'Tork has made a colorful rainbow over the formerly burning tower and sent jelly roll baskets and aid in construction

Cyrix has made a slightly larger-than-Luna-sized planet at the Sun-Slytha L5 point with farmable dirt but no atmosphere.

The Drrol is currently doing nothing. It appears to have been doing nothing for the last few weeks and has been moved to Nikjol.

Ghizher has created a holy book filled with dark secrets, some information on Ghizher, and distributed 44 copies across Keshan and Slytha in civilized areas.

Vindico have been tasked with preventing the entry of the book in A-S-H cities. They have stopped two.

Ghizher has moved to the gas giant orbiting Slytha's star.

Fortuna has instructed the Turonni not to read the book and to report those who read it. Tycho has read it and reports that it contains some basic information about Ghizher and many dark secrets, each of which would drive a lesser mortal MAD! MAD!

Tykki has leered at Ghizher.

Fusil is now the Honorary God of Jestering (whatever that means). The ice megabeast has been moved to Nikjol.

Fusil has been tossed into a god-harming sun and kept there! He has taken 4E worth of damage. Fusil may also be eligible for sealing depending on whether what he did counts as a threat.

Spoiler: Lawmode, 1 tick (click to show/hide)

This update's constellations are the Staff and Phoenix.

(Ghizher: -2E, KI'Tork: -6E, Cyrix: -4E)

Spoiler: Features (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Deities (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council rules (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council proposals (7) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: New Proposals (1) (click to show/hide)

New players are always welcome. Sphere ideas this tick are Youth, Seasons, Travel, and Animals. Opposing sphere ideas this tick are Growth and Fleeing.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #6727 on: February 06, 2015, 09:15:13 pm »

ADDIT:
Fusil has not been thrown into the sun.

(Fusil: +4E)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6728 on: February 06, 2015, 09:20:20 pm »

Edit:

Retracted due to lack of trust in all of you personal reasons.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 09:26:45 pm by gman8181 »
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6729 on: February 06, 2015, 09:23:53 pm »

(106.05: Check on deities sealed off by Fusil (5?-0) [IMMINENT DEATH] +5? from Malakath, Khaziraad?, Neron, KI'Tork, Melyssa....Might have made a mistake KP.)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6730 on: February 06, 2015, 09:25:04 pm »

107.00: Oppose.

"I have a feeling this is going to get tedious."

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6731 on: February 06, 2015, 09:26:41 pm »

((you forgot my vote for the new proposal (107.00), probably because I added it just before your post))

I name the gas giant D'hrool and create a sentient sapient life form made out of gas, with lightnings serving as a brain. They are rather smart, but are harmed by change of pressure by getting dissipated in the atmosphere. They live a nomadic lifestyle, following weather patterns as to avoid pressure changes, require no food, but tend to dissipate as time pass, living up to 40-50 years. They reproduce by connecting their brains, forming a new one as the lightnings touch. As my creation, they worship me as their god-creator. I make about 300 of them.

I teach them how to use compromising secrets as a negotiation tool to obtain what they want.

Edit: A bunch of stuff I forgot to mention:

-Their brains are essentially a ball of lightning.
-They communicate by linking their brains with an electric arc, performing telepathy. They need to be close to each other to perform this.
-The gas of which they are made of is corrosive to organic matter, but harmless to anything else.
-They lack eyes, but can detect variations of pressure and determine it's intensity. They can also detect electricity from far away.
-As of now they have no limbs, and no way to interact with their surrounding.
-They will dissipate if the ambient pressure change too quickly, resulting in death.
-They reproduce by linking their brains with a lightning bolt, and giving a small portion of their energy. More that two individuals can participate to this process. Having more people participating makes this process easier. It is also possible to create twins or triplets this way if a sufficient amount of power is given.
-they do not inherit traits from their parents, everything about a new specimen is determined randomly at birth.
-They have a much bigger range of personalities that humans.
-They normally wander in groups of 50-100 individuals, but often merge in larger groups to discuss.
-They have no concept of parenthood. Newborns are raised by the community.
-As they have no way to harm each other, they resolve conflicts by debating.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 11:58:17 pm by FArgHalfnr »

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6732 on: February 06, 2015, 09:28:12 pm »

Retracted due to lack of trust in all of you.
(You were to slow...So we can do that? Interesting.)

Oppose 107.00

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #6733 on: February 06, 2015, 09:33:37 pm »

Greetings new god. I hope our similar colours don't cause too much confusion.

Oppose 107.00 We voted for that one for a reason.

Listen to prayers.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6734 on: February 06, 2015, 09:34:03 pm »

"Hey a Newbie! Welcome to the Council!"

KI'Tork creates several dozen of Portals alongside well-traveled paths and trade routs on Slytha and Keshan that lead to the other. They are located in and lead to places that are held by The Holy Meofisp.A Portal in Slytha would go to Keshan and so on. He Enchants the Portals so that anyone coming through must either be a Devout Follower of The Holy Meofisp, Any of its three Deities or that they sacrifice something that is valuable to them to The Holy Meofisp in order to use the Portals, Any Mortal that doesn't follow any of these rules will be teleported to a random location in the World the Portal is located in.

"Great, Now the Mortals can travel between Planets!"

KI'Tork also checks the numbers of The Frost Kobolds and tries to see how far their Civilization has expanded and how Faithful they are to The Holy Meofisp.
Pages: 1 ... 447 448 [449] 450 451 ... 475