Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 450 451 [452] 453 454 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 608405 times)

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

Re: Ye Gods [19+/999 players] IC: T108: Relay
« Reply #6765 on: February 07, 2015, 12:16:05 am »

I don't think it's that easy. If it was, I'd have made a proposal about who if anyone has used time warping to modify past events and what events have they modified. Or for that matter, who was the HoDo killer? Or who started the plagues? Who killed those sleeping gods really early on? The Demons? The Parasites?
((The Oracle exists, remember?))

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6766 on: February 07, 2015, 12:27:13 am »

((I've used it for several of my investigations. It's useful for hints but very rarely gives direct answers. Still helped me close a few cases eventually but it's not always a straight answer.))
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6767 on: February 07, 2015, 03:19:46 am »

"I'm looking for someone to aid me in a few projects in exchange for my aid in their projects. I have three projects available. The first costs 5E, the second costs 6E, and the third costs 10E. If your project's price costs the same amount of Essence we can come to a deal where we help each-other on each of our projects, thus discounting their prices and making them cheaper for the both of us. Is anyone interested in my offer? Also, this offer is not limited to just one other person, even for just one project. The more people are involved the more the projects are discounted, after all."

"Ghizher, allow me to introduce myself. I am Lord Malakath, goddess of Souls and Blood. As all magic comes from the soul - thank you Fusil for educating me on this - it turns out that I am also the defacto goddess of magic. Now, while I have refrained from dabbling into Void magic for its naturally anathemic nature, I'm rather interested in the magic which you present. As you are a god, rather than a Null, I should theoretically be able to control your magic and thus safely use it. I was wondering if I could borrow one of those books you just made to learn more about your particularly unique flavour of magic, if you don't mind."
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 03:23:41 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6768 on: February 07, 2015, 05:58:57 am »

Mortals can already travel through my Catacombs, and they can exit them through any gravesite or tomb. On any world.
I don't see why the portals are so bad...

sudden immense Merfolk invasion from marketplaces and graveyards

A̸̧̦͙̫͚̟̩̪͕̘̪̗̭͇̗̔̓̉̔̈̀̏ͯ̎̾ͤ̌́̾̔̿n̸̶̢̛̺̖͚͙̤̗̙̰̹̐̓͐̉ͨͪ͐ͪ̽̇̆͒ͬ͒̐̔͋d̛ͫ͋̿̈̃͑͆ͥͦ̓͗̋ͩͯ͠҉̗̤̰̺̦̼ ̷͔̥͍̯͙̗̟̦̲͂͂ͥ̾̀̒͂ͯ͌̂̓̃͂ͨ̌̀͢͠͞s̵̢̢̠̹̗̲͓̺͉͈̗̍ͬ̀̅ͣ̈́͝ͅo̶̸̗͉̜̳̪͖̜͛ͬͧ̄ ̌̇̓ͪ̌́̋͌͛ͭ͛̑̂̎ͩ҉̝̣̥̖͔̣ọ̤͓̟̖̠̹̼̙͎̻̄ͫ̆͒͌̓̾ͨ͘͜͢nͯͪ̄ͭ͛̋̾ͥͬ͒͗̎̓̒͏̶͉͇̙̬̰̥͇͕͠e̴̺͖̘̲͎̟̮̭̒̄ͩ̊͌ͥ̾ͥ̅͐ͣ̈́͑́́ ̛̫̦͚͎͈̤̩̺̝̂̆̍̃ͧͫͅǫ͓̤̹̘͚̣̐̆̎̓̄̾̏͢f͆͗̊ͪ̒͏̵̧͈̦̖͔̖̪̥͈̪̩̗ ͨ̇ͫ͆ͧ̀͝҉̛̞̜͙̻̺̩͙̤̹̬͕͙͉͍͖̖̬͈͍rͦ͂̎̎͂̇̐̓̏͌̑͏҉͖̣͙̦̤͔̺̮ȩ̸̵̜̼̫͇͒ͫ͒̎̃ͯͯ̅ͤ͛ͥͨͪ͒̔̕͞s̨̱̳͈͉͍̝̬͈̈̂͋̑̓ͯ̑ͧ́̚p̷̶̴̌̉̉̐ͧͯ̆̃͂̐҉̲̯̮̪̖͇̭̯̻͓͈̤̦̖̮̭̝̞o̖̳͍̱͉̻̰͉̜̙̣̜̩ͮ͑̂ͫ̽ͬͨ͗́̕͜ṇ̹̙̼̫̪̣̉̋ͦ͌ͬͮ̅̓͛̕͟s̵̗̻͖͕͈̰̩̿͋ͬ̏ͨ̈ͥͣ̉̀͝i̵̛ͥ̑̌́̊ͫ͌̓ͣͣͣ̎̋͏̶̳̖̙͕̼͕͍̗̞b̬̬̺̼̘͎͈̺͈̠̀̃̈́ͦ̓ͯͨ́ͥ͐ͧ͊͘͟l̶̥̻͓̰̬̻̲͖͓̩̯̱̟̹̽ͬ̓͒̒̿͑ͦͧ̎̔͋̌̄̔̅ͯ͘͞e̖͙̘͖̻̪̫̯̲̜̗ͤ͗ͣͪ̈ͦͭ̒ͧͧ͝͡͝ ̷͈͍͍͇̭͇̱͔̩̤̥͓͑̒͆̽̓̍ͩ́ͦͩ͒͐̇͘͟͟͝i̡̛̼̲͔̰̲̜̺͉̦͈͖̦̥ͮ͛̉̈͛͛̊̅̿̇͒̽̈̀͝ͅḑ̹̯͓̮͍̱̫͍͈̗̖̞̟͇̿̏̀̋̑̑ͩ̉̈̍̿̄̾̉ͥͦ͝ͅi̡̇̇̌ͯ̎͑̈͒̆̿̉̈́ͮ҉̷̢̰̜͍͎̠͇̰̪̦̖͉̳̹̳͔̮̀o̸̴̵̟͎͇̹̩͎̱̙̪̻̟͚̥̟̘̠̊͌ͥ̆ͨ̋̊̑̋̋̓͝ͅţ̷͑ͪ̽ͦ̐̋̇ͧͫ̇́͛ͫ͞҉̟̟̥̘̫̜̜̦͇̠̹̪̖̪̯͚͚̘̼s̳͖̪̗͈̗̦̞̭͖̪̙̘̱͔̣̫ͨͭͯͥͨ͆̐ͪͭ̽̆ͧ̈̾̔̒̕͘͜͠ͅ ̜͔̻͕͚̪̱̥̻͖̜͓͔̯͖̋͂ͯ̾̔̅̑͊́̀͢͟͡rͤ̌̾͛ͨͦͫ̊ͪ̎͐̊ͯ̎̒̑ͦ҉͏͔͉̰͖͓̼̺̱̤̤̩̟͔̖ȅ̸̓͋ͣ͂ͥͩͬ̂͡͡҉̞̟̠̻̱͇̣͙aͮ̀̈́ͩ̽ͣ͏̡̩̘͇̟̲͕̰̲r̵̵͓̣̻̜͔͈̬̬͔̞̋ͦ̊ͅs̸̶̱̩̳̤̠̩̍͊̓ͩ͟͢ ̸̬͔̯̪͇̍̅̿̂ͥ̿̐̀͂̈́̿̇̈́̽ͥḩ̨̬̦͎̞͍̻̻͈̗̠̦͇̬̳̘͚͂͒̊ͧ́ͩ̇̈̏͂͜͠ͅĭ͇͖̻̖̬͎͓̊̄͂͛ͨ͑ͭ̎̃̈́̋͛̄̓̃͠͡ͅş̶̒͆ͭͧ̌̇͋ͭ̐̚͞͏͎̪͈̰̬̦̞͉̗̙̱̱͕͇͓̭͈ͅ ̛̛̛̙͔̱̩̻̘̙ͣͥ̈̈́̓ḧ̡́ͪ̌̓̊͂̌ͩ̀̿̒ͪͪ͒̆͏̶̪̭̳̦͉͔̺̰̗͞e̡̡̳͈̞͉̹̞̩̩̳͚͙͛͐ͪ͗̎̈̌ͮ̽ͭ͟͞a̽̑̊ͨͨ͒ͩ̄̿̔̇͐̔ͦ̾̏̀͏̳̻̝̺̟̥͕̗̩͜͜ḑ̶̰̯̰̼̖͚̦̳͎̰̮̘̩̩ͥ̃͂͋̐̑̈͌͢͢ͅͅͅ.̛̛̩̟̺̹̪͚̗̱̫̞̰̣͔̊̓̾͒͐̊̓̃̓̿ͨ̾ͧ̚̚͝͡ ̜̳͎͖̖̬͇͖̞̫͎̥̗̺ͪ͌͗̀̾̅͑͌̎ͤ͊͊ͨ̌͗̽͌͘͞͝

The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6769 on: February 07, 2015, 07:08:25 am »

Malakath creates weed and gives some to Khaziraad.

"Here, smoke some of this at about twenty past four every afternoon, every day. It should calm you down a bit, at least enough to communicate coherently."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #6770 on: February 07, 2015, 11:10:01 am »

((Marketplaces as well, who made that marketplace thing? The Bazaar or something?))

Edit: ((The mystic market? Yeah, you are the other person responsible...))
Proxies of mages powerfull enough to bypass requirements to enter. Upon wishing to leave, person would find their way to the point where they originaly wanted to go within a minute
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 11:14:55 am by Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum »

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6771 on: February 07, 2015, 11:39:15 am »

((People at the exit point would never notice Mystic market itself though, and, presumably, it would take a ton of power for a mage to send a whole army through. Still, plenty of facepalming at this oversight was had.))
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6772 on: February 07, 2015, 12:14:55 pm »

Malakath creates weed and gives some to Khaziraad.

"Here, smoke some of this at about twenty past four every afternoon, every day. It should calm you down a bit, at least enough to communicate coherently."

I destroy the drugs!

"Winners to not use drugs, God of Architecture! Do not fall for this pusher's trap!"

(That just explained everything Malakath or Yaos ever did ever.)

Now, I create the Wani!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6773 on: February 07, 2015, 12:21:17 pm »

"Ooh Giant Lizard Beasts. You preparing for War Fusil?"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6774 on: February 07, 2015, 12:22:19 pm »

"Ooh Giant Lizard Beasts. You preparing for War Fusil?"

"Always. Do you not understand what it means to be 'God of Weapons'?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6775 on: February 07, 2015, 12:26:41 pm »

"I'm always preparing for a Feast so I can understand the Sentiment. Also Malakath that's a great idea, Thanks for the inspiration, Don't know why Fusil doesn't like it."

KI'Tork creates Frost Resistant Weed and teaches the Frost Kobolds how to farm and use it before giving to them. The Weed is enchanted to be nonaddictive and to not have harmful effects, Instead it increases their Health and can also be brewed into a Potion that grants regeneration for roughly half a minute, Along with simply smoking it.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6776 on: February 07, 2015, 12:56:44 pm »

"I'm looking for someone to aid me in a few projects in exchange for my aid in their projects. I have three projects available. The first costs 5E, the second costs 6E, and the third costs 10E. If your project's price costs the same amount of Essence we can come to a deal where we help each-other on each of our projects, thus discounting their prices and making them cheaper for the both of us. Is anyone interested in my offer? Also, this offer is not limited to just one other person, even for just one project. The more people are involved the more the projects are discounted, after all."

"Ghizher, allow me to introduce myself. I am Lord Malakath, goddess of Souls and Blood. As all magic comes from the soul - thank you Fusil for educating me on this - it turns out that I am also the defacto goddess of magic. Now, while I have refrained from dabbling into Void magic for its naturally anathemic nature, I'm rather interested in the magic which you present. As you are a god, rather than a Null, I should theoretically be able to control your magic and thus safely use it. I was wondering if I could borrow one of those books you just made to learn more about your particularly unique flavour of magic, if you don't mind."

I am glad to meet you. I would be willing to teach you my specific brand of magic. I would not recommend the book I have created however, as it shows merely a small glimpse of my true power. I will ask a small amount of essence in return, as I need a large amount of the thing for my upcoming projects, and because this is no small offering that I am about to gift you.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #6777 on: February 07, 2015, 01:36:08 pm »

"How rude of me, I completely forgot to introduce myself. My name is Melyssa, and I am the goddess of torture. I'm part of the Holy Meofisp, together with Neron and KI'Tork. Your books are interesting, and I will allow their existence in my cities as long as my followers stay loyal to me."

Melyssa checks if there are any eldritch books in the Flagellant cities. If she manages to find some, she sends Azxar, Uthon and Zekeb to see if the followers have remained loyal to her. Those who have chosen for the eldritch gods will be forced to die in a
Brazen Bull.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #6778 on: February 07, 2015, 01:45:11 pm »

"Hello, Ghizher. I am Cim, the God of Order and Law. I mostly work behind the scenes, but call my name at any time and I will respond. I hope, for your sake, that you seek to learn how this world works, as soon as possible, for your primary sphere puts you in grave danger if you are not careful."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #6779 on: February 07, 2015, 02:36:10 pm »

Spoiler: Votes (click to show/hide)
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.
Pages: 1 ... 450 451 [452] 453 454 ... 475