Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Simple, Fast God Game (4/4 Full), Turn 3  (Read 7311 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: Simple, Fast God Game (4/4 Full), Turn 3
« Reply #75 on: May 04, 2015, 09:35:16 am »

"Hmm, I think I should make a few amendments to my commandments..."

> Bill Speaks to The Earth-Men and gives them the Following Commandments:

1.) Earth-Men are only allowed to kill one another when they fight to determine the Tribal Leader.

2.) Earth-Men must Build at least 2 Earth-Men to replace any dead Earth-Men.

3.) Any Earth-Men with the ability to control Earth are Bill's Priesthood.

4.) Bill's Priesthood are spared from any physical labor, Instead they spend half of every day worshiping Bill. Bill's Priesthood are also expected to spend the other half of their time developing their Earth-Controlling abilities.

5.) Every Earth-Men Tribe is expected to have at least one Priest to serve as the Tribal Spiritual Leader.

6.) Once a Year, Every Earth-Man is expected to celebrate the day that Bill's Sorrow was created by making 2 more Earth-Men and Worshiping Bill for an entire day, The

7.) All Earth-Men are to sacrifice 1/10th of their Valuables to Bill.

8.) The Earth-Men are to Build a Massive Cathedral at the Center of Rock-Crumbles, The Cathedral is called The Boulder-Home. The Boulder-Home is also a place where Earth-Benders train, and a Permanent Force of 1/10th of the Earth-Men Earth-Controller Population resides there.

9.) All Earth-Men are expected to journey to The Boulder-Home at least once in their lifetime, But if they are unable to do so, A Large Sacrifice or The Creation of 5 Earth-Men will suffice.

10.)All Earth-Men are to spend at least 1 Hour every day Worshiping Bill. If possible, Bill would prefer that they spend 3 Hours, To Symbolize the Creation of the  Earth-Men.

> Bill teaches the Earth-Men about Metallurgy, Capitalism and Basic Architecture.

> Bill spends 1 Act to create a Vast,Sprawling Diamond Cathedral at the center of Rock-Crumbles. Bill declares the Cathedral to be The Boulder-Home. Bill enchants the Boulder-Home so that any Earth-Men within feel a sense of Calmness, Happiness and Peace when Worshiping Bill, They also feel Complete and Utter Rage towards anybody or anything that attempts to attack or damage The Boulder-Home. Any Earth-Men who are created inside of The Boulder-Home are stronger and more inclined towards Religious Fanaticism.

"This should work quite nicely. Yes, Yes, This should be satisfactory for furthering my plans..."
You command the Earth-Men to create a cathedral and you then instead use a act to create a cathedral for them? Should they build another cathedral inside the first cathedral? Should they build a second cathedral somewhere else? Should they build a vastly inferior cathedral on top of your diamond cathedral?

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 04, 2015, 09:49:33 am »

"Hmm, I think I should make a few amendments to my commandments..."

> Bill Speaks to The Earth-Men and gives them the Following Commandments:

1.) Earth-Men are only allowed to kill one another when they fight to determine the Tribal Leader.

4.) Bill's Priesthood are spared from any physical labor, Instead they spend half of every day worshiping Bill. Bill's Priesthood are also expected to spend the other half of their time developing their Earth-Controlling abilities.

5.) Every Earth-Men Tribe is expected to have at least one Priest to serve as the Tribal Spiritual Leader.

6.) Once a Year, Every Earth-Man is expected to celebrate the day that Bill's Sorrow was created by making 2 more Earth-Men and Worshiping Bill for an entire day, The

8.) The Earth-Men are to Build a Massive Cathedral at the Center of Rock-Crumbles, The Cathedral is called The Boulder-Home. The Boulder-Home is also a place where Earth-Benders train, and a Permanent Force of 1/10th of the Earth-Men Earth-Controller Population resides there.

9.) All Earth-Men are expected to journey to The Boulder-Home at least once in their lifetime, But if they are unable to do so, A Large Sacrifice or The Creation of 5 Earth-Men will suffice.

10.)All Earth-Men are to spend at least 1 Hour every day Worshiping Bill. If possible, Bill would prefer that they spend 3 Hours, To Symbolize the Creation of the  Earth-Men.

> Bill teaches the Earth-Men about Metallurgy, Capitalism and Basic Architecture.

> Bill spends 1 Act to create a Vast,Sprawling Diamond Cathedral at the center of Rock-Crumbles. Bill declares the Cathedral to be The Boulder-Home. Bill enchants the Boulder-Home so that any Earth-Men within feel a sense of Calmness, Happiness and Peace when Worshiping Bill, They also feel Complete and Utter Rage towards anybody or anything that attempts to attack or damage The Boulder-Home. Any Earth-Men who are created inside of The Boulder-Home are stronger and more inclined towards Religious Fanaticism.

"This should work quite nicely. Yes, Yes, This should be satisfactory for furthering my plans..."
You command the Earth-Men to create a cathedral and you then instead use a act to create a cathedral for them? Should they build another cathedral inside the first cathedral? Should they build a second cathedral somewhere else? Should they build a vastly inferior cathedral on top of your diamond cathedral?

"Well Demonic Spoon, I, I, Hmm, Uh, Random Excuse!"

> Bill changes his Turn's Actions.

> > Bill Speaks to The Earth-Men and gives them the Following Commandments:

8.) All Earth-Men Tribes are expected to handle their Disputes via a Fight to the death between Tribal Chieftains.

> Bill spends 1 Act to create a Vast,Sprawling Diamond Cathedral at the center of Rock-Crumbles. Bill declares the Cathedral to be The Boulder-Home. Bill enchants the Boulder-Home so that any Earth-Men within feel a sense of Calmness, Happiness and Peace when Worshiping Bill, They also feel Complete and Utter Rage towards anybody or anything that attempts to attack or damage The Boulder-Home. Any Earth-Men who are created inside of The Boulder-Home are stronger and more inclined towards Religious Fanaticism. The Boulder-Home is also a place where Earth-Benders train, and a Permanent Force of 1/10th of the Earth-Men Earth-Controller Population resides there.

"Will that work? Sorry about the confusion."

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: Simple, Fast God Game (4/4 Full), Turn 2
« Reply #77 on: May 04, 2015, 01:52:51 pm »

Turn 3 Continues:

Create a planet of obsidian and magma. Rivers of lava and all that aewsome.

You create a massive ball of molten rock, suffused with incredible heat. Dwarfing Amour in size, the surface of the planet slowly begins to cool, forming massive continents of blackest obsidian. The continents are surrounded by and float on a ocean of still boiling lava. Many volcanoes burst up from the continents spewing out molten rock and ash, the lava from the volcanoes forming together into might glowing rivers of heat, eventually flowing into the magma sea. You look upon your work and find it "aewsome".

> Bill spends 1 Act to create a Vast,Sprawling Diamond Cathedral at the center of Rock-Crumbles. Bill declares the Cathedral to be The Boulder-Home. Bill enchants the Boulder-Home so that any Earth-Men within feel a sense of Calmness, Happiness and Peace when Worshiping Bill, They also feel Complete and Utter Rage towards anybody or anything that attempts to attack or damage The Boulder-Home. Any Earth-Men who are created inside of The Boulder-Home are stronger and more inclined towards Religious Fanaticism. The Boulder-Home is also a place where Earth-Benders train, and a Permanent Force of 1/10th of the Earth-Men Earth-Controller Population resides there.

"Will that work? Sorry about the confusion."
Bill slowly transforms the mound of rocks the Earth-Men had been piling up into a faintly glittering monument of Diamond, Boulder-Home the Cathedral-Cradle of the Earthmen. As he was forming it, he taught many Earth-Men disciples the basics of Architecture, using the Cathedral as a demonstration of techniques.

Earthmen now know the secrets of domes and arches and can construct several basic buildings.

Pilgrims flocked from all across Bill's Sorrow to Boulder-Home filled once more with wonder at the might of Bill. Among these were those who learnt the secrets of metallurgy from Bill, though their understanding was poor, first having to absorb the secrets of fire and what ores to smelt into metals. Their proficiency can be said to be barely above that of apprentices.

The situation might have been better if there were Earth-Benders to comprehend and guide the forming of metal items, yet bizarrely, Earth-Benders have still failed to show up among the general Earth-Men population. This mystery might require the personal involvement of Bill.

Code: [Select]
Unescargot      (0/2 Actions): 1 Major Acts, 0.5 Acts (+0.5)
"Bill"          (0/2 Actions): 0 Major Acts, 0.5 Acts (+1)
EndlessBlaze (1/2 Actions): 1 Major Acts, 2 Acts
Ama     (2/2 Actions): 2 Major Acts, 2 Acts
Spoiler: Power Income Breakdown (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Planes of Existence (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 02:11:57 am by Demonic Spoon »

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 04, 2015, 02:35:45 pm »

"This is very annoying, I need my Priests!"

> Bill uses his mystical energy powers to identify which Earth-Men are Earth-Benders. Bill then personally tutors the Earth-Benders in the use of their powers and then shows them how to teach other Earth-Benders. Bill then commands the Tutored Earth-Benders to teach other Earth-Benders until they are also proficient in Earth-Bending, Bill then has them spread it to others, and then those others spread it and so on and so on, Until Every Earth-Bender has discovered his/her/it's Full Potential.

> Bill instructs The Earth-Men to build Grand Cities with all that they have learned.

> Bill also examines The Population growth of The Earth-Men along with viewing Tribal Politics/Squabbles.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 04, 2015, 02:37:18 pm »

"Good day my fellow gods, my name is Hyton!...What the hell did you guys do to this world...blood worshiping cow people? Killer plant hordes? This will not do at all!"

Create a collection of floating islands planets in orbit around a small yellow sun.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 04, 2015, 02:45:11 pm »

"Good day my fellow gods, my name is Hyton!...What the hell did you guys do to this world...blood worshiping cow people? Killer plant hordes? This will not do at all!"

Create a collection of floating islands planets in orbit around a small yellow sun.

"Greetings Hyton, Welcome to Whatever the Void this is."

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 04, 2015, 05:15:11 pm »

"You waste your power. You could simply use the planet I have already created... well carry on. If you would care to help me with the monstrosities known as the Pencil Plants, I'm sure the land can be shared."
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 04, 2015, 06:13:45 pm »

what a wonderful sight. but this is only the basics....it needs more....it needs life.

create the ingnas.  limbs of animate flame and magma, with obsidian claws. and other pieces of obsidian on them.

the obsidian pieces is to the ingnas, as the face and hair is to a human.

method of reproduction- sexual, matting is done by forming a bubble of molten rock around two partners. a portion the energy and heat of both parents is combined and this draws in the molten rock around them. from this, a new ingnas is born.

there creatures gain substance from heat and rock, over time, they will grow from small babies to great mighty full-grown ignas
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 21, 2015, 12:40:48 pm »

(Bump)

in other words the Ignas are humanoids of magma and obsidian the obsidian is difrent in placement and shape for each one and as such acts as what identifies them.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]