Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 414837 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [16/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #1395 on: November 20, 2014, 12:02:48 am »

Stirk, just let the GM decide if the armor is allowed.

....But then I would have nothing to yell about. Being dead is boring  :-\
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: November 20, 2014, 12:03:45 am »

Ah, see, I was hoping you might say that. See, you are choosing what you're selling. You're selling STF's weapons. However, for a buyer to buy from you at all, they are forced to choose STF's weapons, in this case. You don't go to a grocer and tell them you want to buy an orange, and they go back and pick out an orange and hand it to you. You find your own orange, because you want to be sure it's not rotted. Similarly, at a gun store, you don't say 'I want a gun' and are just handed whatever the owner wants to sell you. Thus, while you are choosing to sell STF's weapons(as you have a larger variety to pick from) a buyer has to choose STF's weapons, as there are no other options. If they were able to choose which weapon they wanted to buy, they could choose which specific thing they bought, while you chose your general stock of merchandise. You can, of course, refuse to sell a specific weapon, but they should also be able to refuse to buy a weapon you try to fob off on them, like this.
I don't care. They want to buy one of STF's weapons, they take what I give. I'm not scamming anyone, though. They are in fact genuine STF weapons.

except for the part where they still killed a guy, and while it was technically legal due to a legal loophole the entire jury knows it was murder and we have a case of Al Capone.
Except in this case not even the gangsters themselves know how or why the guy in the adjacent cell died and everyone just assumes that it was them that did it. Also, the only thing I know about Al Capone was that he was some mobster. I'm from Australia.

"Happened to die" when you just "happen" to be attacking the guards? What effect did you expect it to have, if not killing me?
The intended effect was to kill the angelic members of Strike Team Fusil and loot their corpses. Cim was out of line in capturing them and donating them to the Council if you ask me. They were supposed to be dead.

::) You killed me and took my stuff. How much you took is irrelevant.
Nope and nope. I have no idea what killed you (it wasn't ME, at least) and I took STF's stuff.

Stirk, just let the GM decide if the armor is allowed.

....But then I would have nothing to yell about. Being dead is boring  :-\
Why don't you just make a new god?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: November 20, 2014, 12:07:39 am »

The intended effect was to kill the angelic members of Strike Team Fusil and loot their corpses. Cim was out of line in capturing them and donating them to the Council if you ask me. They were supposed to be dead.

Andres, you are the easiest to trick person ever. Also, did you think looting my Angels would make me feel better then trying to murder me? I mean, it is pretty obvious what really happened. Did you really think those other two just wanted some of my shiny weapons?

That is, assuming you are not lying...

Nope and nope. I have no idea what killed you (it wasn't ME, at least) and I took STF's stuff.

As military gear, they belong to the army. As owner of the army, they belong to me.

Why don't you just make a new god?

Test yesterday, test tomorrow, homework today. Maybe later.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: November 20, 2014, 12:14:48 am »

Andres, you are the easiest to trick person ever. Also, did you think looting my Angels would make me feel better then trying to murder me? I mean, it is pretty obvious what really happened. Did you really think those other two just wanted some of my shiny weapons?
I thought those other two just wanted to make sure that you wouldn't lash out and start killing people with your angels as soon as you got out. Really, the weapons were secondary to me. Tertiary, technically, but I don't want to reveal the secondary reason.

As military gear, they belong to the army. As owner of the army, they belong to me.
:o I won't say exactly why I find that so horrific. Just know that there's a reason.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: November 20, 2014, 12:16:59 am »

I thought those other two just wanted to make sure that you wouldn't lash out and start killing people with your angels as soon as you got out. Really, the weapons were secondary to me. Tertiary, technically, but I don't want to reveal the secondary reason.

....You do realize they would have revived in the time it took me to get out? I said it once and I will say it again, you are the most easily manipulated god I have ever met. STF, as all angels, have the power to revive after just a few ticks.

:o I won't say exactly why I find that so horrific. Just know that there's a reason.

You...find me owning my Angel's weapons horrific?

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: November 20, 2014, 12:18:28 am »

Uh...only Tykki had that power.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: November 20, 2014, 12:21:30 am »

Uh...only Tykki had that power.

For combat ability, I guess I can just write off the enhanced ability as being Fusil's blessing or something. Keep in mind that Angels will (eventually) respawn when "killed," barring special tricks unlikely to be discovered by mortals.

Waaaaay back when I was designing Tykki, some of the first designs becoming the angel template.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #1402 on: November 20, 2014, 12:22:33 am »

Actually, Andres PMed me and asked me how many angels I had, and then he told me he was planning an attack on your prison and I could help if I wanted. So I sent two angels along to help him with whatever he was doing.

Andres, maybe you should have been more specific? Because I assumed you were attacking to kill Fusil.
I just wanted him to not kill Yaos and Cim when he got out, diplomacy would have worked fine. I would have preferred to talk it over with him before killing him...

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: November 20, 2014, 12:24:22 am »

....You do realize they would have revived in the time it took me to get out? I said it once and I will say it again, you are the most easily manipulated god I have ever met. STF, as all angels, have the power to revive after just a few ticks.
...........Yes, that is indeed a thing you believe to be true.

You...find me owning my Angel's weapons horrific?
Not answering that.

Andres, maybe you should have been more specific? Because I assumed you were attacking to kill Fusil.
I just wanted him to not kill Yaos and Cim when he got out, diplomacy would have worked fine. I would have preferred to talk it over with him before killing him...
Yeah, sorry about that. I strongly doubt that Fusil would've been open to diplomacy, however. At best he would've just used it to rearm and prepare for a sequel.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: November 20, 2014, 12:37:21 am »

"Happened to die" when you just "happen" to be attacking the guards? What effect did you expect it to have, if not killing me?
Cim's plan was to capture STF and hold it at Voidpoint. Considering one of Fusil's defining traits was how much he cared about his things, he'd either have attacked Cim, eliciting Council response again, or finally shown some humility in a moral victory for Cim. With him dead, Cim had no use for STF and gave it away. Note: even if Fusil had shown humility, Cim would have destroyed STF. It had already given enough second chances to him.

STF, as all angels, have the power to revive after just a few ticks.
I doubt it, unless you prepared for it in advance. Angels can't accumulate Essence on their own, so someone has to/would have had to have (what a tempus) given them the Essence to revive. Note to self: create contingency plan for death, either this way or otherwise.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: November 20, 2014, 12:40:14 am »

So apparently the none of the three people attacking me wanted to kill me, despite me becoming dead in the attack. That is good to know.

Cim's plan was to capture STF and hold it at Voidpoint. Considering one of Fusil's defining traits was how much he cared about his things, he'd either have attacked Cim, eliciting Council response again, or finally shown some humility in a moral victory for Cim. With him dead, Cim had no use for STF and gave it away. Note: even if Fusil had shown humility, Cim would have destroyed STF. It had already given enough second chances to him.

Wow. Cim's moral victory ends with him killing helpless POWs. You really should have shared a bit of that with your allies.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: November 20, 2014, 12:44:00 am »

And this is why I predicted Darruth? (Why is that name of the god of goodness so hard to remember?) would not get along with Cim.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #1407 on: November 20, 2014, 12:44:13 am »

So apparently the none of the three people attacking me wanted to kill me, despite me becoming dead in the attack. That is good to know.
You probably got caught in an AoE somehow. (Yaos threw a nuke...) Can we check kill lists?

Or someone else killed you and used our attack as a convenient excuse...
Maybe it was the Harbringer that killed you? Or another god?

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: November 20, 2014, 12:47:07 am »

Considering Cim took two damage on your attack on my Archangel, you shouldn't be surprised.

Wow. Cim's moral victory ends with him killing helpless POWs. You really should have shared a bit of that with your allies.
This is why OOC threads are great. I can't be punished for that IC unless they can prove it.

And this is why I predicted Darruth? (Why is that name of the god of goodness so hard to remember?) would not get along with Cim.
You're not the only one. Cim is definitely not a Good god in D&D terms, and even Lawful is debatable.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: November 20, 2014, 12:55:17 am »

This is why OOC threads are great. I can't be punished for that IC unless they can prove it.

In all honesty, Fusil's response would have been more:

"That...MONSTER! Scum scum disgusting waste of a being! Waste trash despicable vile waste trash despicable vile! I will not allow him. I won't let him. He won't harm my Angels.

Mga'us'uchosnullhiiah! Tallsgnuithaathry! N'emy! Anyone who can here me from this cell! There is a desperate god willing to make a Faustian deal here! Ill build statues or temples! Ill burn down countries and continents! I will transform all the humans into Jelly Rolls! I will even help cause the heat death of this universe! Just please, please save my Angels! I don't care how you do it as long as they are safe!"

Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 350