Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 414889 times)

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

Re: Ye Gods OOC [16/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #1410 on: November 20, 2014, 12:59:35 am »

So, I won't be online tomorrow night. Just so you know.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: November 20, 2014, 01:05:21 am »

So apparently the none of the three people attacking me wanted to kill me, despite me becoming dead in the attack. That is good to know.
It's a good reason for why we were all acquitted if you ask me.

You probably got caught in an AoE somehow. (Yaos threw a nuke...) Can we check kill lists?

Or someone else killed you and used our attack as a convenient excuse...
The nuke happened after Fusil got dead. The idea that another god used the attack as cover to kill Fusil is a pretty good one. Probably the same person that brainwashed the Emperor and the one who tried sacrificing that kingdom.

Considering Cim took two damage on your attack on my Archangel, you shouldn't be surprised.
That's a good point.

I. Thou Shall Not Cause Megadeaths Or Extinction Events
II. Thou Shall Not Seek the Death of Another God
III. Thou Shall Not Force Mortals To Worship You
IV. Thou Shall Not Force Mortals Not To Worship Other Gods
V. Thou Shall Not Break The Universe

"I will transform all the humans into Jelly Rolls! I will even help cause the heat death of this universe!"
I. Thou Shall Not Cause Megadeaths Or Extinction Events (Racist....)
II. Thou Shall Not Seek the Death of Another God
III. Thou Shall Not Force Mortals To Worship You
IV. Thou Shall Not Force Mortals Not To Worship Other Gods
V. Thou Shall Not Break The Universe

That's three out of five rules broken. If I'd known that this would be your reaction, I'd have definitely tried to kill you on purpose. No way the Council would convict me!
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: November 20, 2014, 01:09:39 am »

-snip-
Interesting characterization. Fusil was not above negotiating with the Void if he had got desperate enough? Still, it wouldn't have worked, because:
-Fusil was imprisoned and couldn't have fulfilled a deal worth the rescue.
-...except one where he would be left in debt, and that wouldn't work because his antagonization would have had made the Null wary of trusting him.
-The Null had a decided not to interfere in our conflict.
-Cim had its own established contact to react to any deals made.

Sadly, he probably wouldn't have known of these circumstances and gone ahead with the plea, to which Cim could have pointed out hypocrisy once again.

That's three out of five rules broken.
Four, actually, as people killed in the destruction would pretty much be forced not to worship their god. In fact, that rule can be extended this way to disallow all killing of mortals, thus leaving only Angels open.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: November 20, 2014, 01:22:12 am »

Interesting characterization. Fusil was not above negotiating with the Void if he had got desperate enough?
He wasn't above Void deals even without desperation. Serac reported that the jelly roll outside if his prison belonged to - or used to belong to - the Void. Remember that jelly roll gun that shot at you when you got near the edge of the Bubble?

EDIT: So does anyone want any of their creatures added to the Bestiary? Bubble Spren are out because they don't reproduce and they don't live for themselves. What tick were the Shadow Ravens created in?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 01:24:35 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1414 on: November 20, 2014, 01:26:15 am »

How did you all manage to have a relatively long argument that ended up cooling down in just four hours?

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: November 20, 2014, 01:42:28 am »

How did you all manage to have a relatively long argument that ended up cooling down in just four hours?
Us Internet people are a mature, intellectual folk like that.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 01:50:44 am by Andres »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: November 20, 2014, 04:42:46 am »

$$$
Price check on making myself combat-enhanced

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1417 on: November 20, 2014, 04:43:42 am »

$$$Response
Depends

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: November 20, 2014, 05:04:36 am »

Combat-enhanced for a Human.

$$$
Price check on giving myself a permanent corporeal body (Human) that is unaffected by the incorporeality effects of incorporeal planes, so that if I am wounded I will lose health rather than Essence, and if it's struck down I merely revert to my godly form. I'd still have my normal godly powers like flight, jumping, creation, etc. with me, though.
Price check on giving myself the above, but with a regular angel body instead
Price check on the above stuff, but I give myself an archangel body instead
Price check on the above, but instead of a Human body or an angel body or an archangel body, I'm instead a moon-sized space battleship that can transform into humanoid form (it was 20-21 Essence to create said battleship but not as a godly body)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1419 on: November 20, 2014, 05:16:09 am »

$$$Response
Kind-of corporeal body: 2E (but you will still lose (a reduced amount of) Essence on death/wounding)
Permanent angel body: 4E
Permanent archangel body: See permanent angel body (no difference to me)
Moonbody: 23E

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: November 20, 2014, 05:41:24 am »

Question for everyone: would you consider this guy to be a regular angel or a combat angel? (I'm not calling them warrior angels any more. Combat-enhanced angels are combat angels. It makes more sense.)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: November 20, 2014, 05:49:25 am »

Definitely combat-enhanced. Fluid, fast-paced and brutal combat, fighting style based around a weapon and not a sphere, combat-oriented special abilities, decides to face an army (unarmed one or not) without even asking for support from anyone.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: November 20, 2014, 05:59:33 am »

True, but those all seem to be both unarmed and untrained humans. A regular angel is capable of killing 10 armed, trained, combat-enhanced Humans. Just like combat angels they have access to magic too. But it's that bit at the end where time slows that makes me wonder whether it was just holding back. Maybe that's what a demigod looks like?

$$$
Price check on magically impregnating a Human so she gives birth to a demigod
Price check on simply creating the demigod (using random Human genes for the other half)

Would taking corporeal form and non-magically impregnating a woman (or being impregnated, as it were) still result in a demigod or would it result in a Human?

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1423 on: November 20, 2014, 06:02:51 am »

$$$Response
What kind of demigod?

It would technically result in a demigod. How powerful the demigod is depends on how much you would like to pay for this fairly plot-significant action. (Were it free, anyone would be able to raise an army of demigods, which is frankly quite unbalanced.)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: November 20, 2014, 06:26:44 am »

There are different kinds of demigods?
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 350