Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 259 260 [261] 262 263 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 414828 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [13/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #3900 on: January 24, 2015, 01:33:42 am »

Yup.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3901 on: January 24, 2015, 01:35:03 am »

.....No, not at all. Do it and I will be forced to wipe Malakath and his dragons off the faces of the worlds.
Firstly, I wasn't going to. Secondly, I have no dragons. Thirdly, Malakath is female and has no male form. Seriously, I even changed my avatar as a reminder to show what she looks like.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3902 on: January 24, 2015, 01:38:56 am »

Firstly, I wasn't going to. Secondly, I have no dragons. Thirdly, Malakath is female and has no male form. Seriously, I even changed my avatar as a reminder to show what she looks like.

Firstly, you have been referring to Fusil as a girl for a while now, giving me the right to refer to Malakath as whatever gender I want. Second, you just said you where planning on making dragons. Sort of. Third, nobody can see your avatar. I am reading this from low angles so it just looks like a black box to me.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3903 on: January 24, 2015, 01:40:43 am »

I have no idea what your Avatar is, Andres.

It looks like a swirling mix of chaotic energies. That's all.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #3904 on: January 24, 2015, 01:49:40 am »

If you zoom in a lot you can kind of see a person in the avatar...

And I try to stay in character, but the character is odd. And sometimes I just want to make something interesting, you know? Maybe Atropos really wanted some jelly doughnuts while she was making a race? I originally meant for them to be ~ents that gained power from having people die near their roots, but...

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3905 on: January 24, 2015, 01:54:24 am »

I'll change the avatar back, then.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #3906 on: January 24, 2015, 02:20:02 am »

Vgray, I apologize for what Atropos didn't do because time shenanigans at the Dragonsmeet.
Also, I find the whole soul dagger thing very interesting, and very funny! Now I'm going to go work on my mortal chess team. :P

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3907 on: January 24, 2015, 02:44:43 am »

I still say this is bullshit. I didn't attack Fusil, his angels, his followers, or anything and he's still trying to kill me. I blame meta.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3908 on: January 24, 2015, 02:50:41 am »

I still say this is bullshit. I didn't attack Fusil, his angels, his followers, or anything and he's still trying to kill me. I blame meta.

First, you have been annoying Fusil. We went over that already. Second, I didn't start the fire. Someone else did, *ForScIeNcE*, and I am just protecting them and carrying out their experiment for them.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #3909 on: January 24, 2015, 02:55:55 am »

Saying he is trying to kill you might be a bit harsh, as far as I know the dagger won't kill you. You might get some cool scars if you're unlucky...
Or you could lose your sphere, or you could actually die. But neither of those are very likely outcomes for the experiment. Very unlikely considering what the dagger is.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 03:09:56 am by Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum »

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3910 on: January 24, 2015, 03:07:56 am »

I blame you backing down from it, actually. It wouldn't have done anything. First off, a knife by another god without essence behind it won't work anyway, second off, gods don't have souls. Just like humans don't have chitinous carapaces. We're beyond those meager mortal devices.

Third, being a party-pooper about it just makes everyone annoyed, especially when you try to do it retroactively. >.>
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3911 on: January 24, 2015, 03:40:39 am »

First, you have been annoying Fusil. We went over that already.
Everyone's been annoying you but you're not attacking them. You're just attacking me because of Yaos' actions.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3912 on: January 24, 2015, 04:57:12 am »

First, you have been annoying Fusil. We went over that already.
Everyone's been annoying you but you're not attacking them. You're just attacking me because of Yaos' actions.
The diference is, unlike with evryone else, Fusil does not expect anyone to defend you from non damaging attack.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #3913 on: January 24, 2015, 03:58:03 pm »

Telestriders: Updated.
Neron: On safe stasis
Daemons: I can see this turning into an interesting spin-off, but this may be because I'm sure I saw a game with a similar concept starting last year or so.
Humans, xwyrms, scales: Kli's form holds scales :P
Thoughts/words having power: It's not entirely wrong, but it's not entirely significant either in non-contrived cases. It's mostly just fluff text for anyone but a god of Oration and Sleep. Also consider the likely casualties if Fusil starts death-ranting...
Assumptions: Everyone makes them, some test them, and others plan from them. Take care not to mistake your map for the territory. Testing assumptions is, of course, a part of the more scientific branch-offs of YG. In any case, they don't have that much power because that would be a bit on the disastrous side and messy to resolve.
Musical-attuned dragons: Andres has a point. That seems to be close to how those Skyrim dragons work.
Mortal chess teams: I encourage creating these for the reason that you can resolve battles on your own without me if you can agree on the terms of the battle. :P

$$$Response
100 Human-level Daemons: 3E
Teleporting everyone not in the Aggressive Army to Slytha: 40E+ (runs up against quite a bit of hidden stuff)
Teleporting everyone not in the Aggressive Army to Slytha under the Seraph: 40E+ (not a drastic enough difference)
5 Mountwyrm-level Daemons with combat enhancement: 5E
300 domesticated t-rexes with LAZOR eyes: 3E
Teleporting all of Malakath's followers to Slytha: 4-5E
Under Seraph: 3-5E

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3914 on: January 24, 2015, 09:56:12 pm »

KJP, is it possible to use a Council-backed butterfly effect to seed the universe with stars/planets over several dozen Ticks for free? Even if it's only possible on a galactic/sub-galactic scale, is it still possible?
Pages: 1 ... 259 260 [261] 262 263 ... 350