Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 319 320 [321] 322 323 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 413680 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [21/∞] Talk here
« Reply #4800 on: February 21, 2015, 04:43:10 pm »

I was going to go a god of industry :( ah well, I'll figure something out.

He stole both of our spheres! He should be the god of theft >:(.

Bullshit. If you really did keep trying to let Yaos live, then why use permakilling weapons? If you just regularly killed me I would've gotten the message but with permakill weapons you proved you were trying to end me rather than scare me off. Remember the first time you died? After that I tried to make amends with you so I definitely gave you a reason to "go easy on me". You didn't, so I call bullshit.

Because Fusil wanted you to stay dead, obviously. After you died the first time, you really should have stayed dead. Since you kept coming back (and complaining about it non-stop...) I kept saying things to myself like "Alright, I guess I will let him live this time..." buuuut then you did something to anger Fusil again and got yourself killed. As I said, if I really really wanted you to stay dead, I would have just found your soul jar. It took me one tick to find.

Also, after Fusil's first death, he was kind of angry about the fact you killed him. And you personally. The fact that you (both player and character) didn't know reviving was possible at that point made it pretty clear you wanted me permanently dead as well.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4801 on: February 21, 2015, 04:52:22 pm »

Sorry for stealing your ideas guys :(. I'll try to learn mind reading before next time :P.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4802 on: February 21, 2015, 04:53:36 pm »

Sorry for stealing your ideas guys :(. I'll try to learn mind reading before next time :P.

Eeeh. You can have it. The fact that you thought it up already means that it isn't original enough for me .
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4803 on: February 21, 2015, 05:04:41 pm »

Great, now before anyone takes my sphere, I call Hecate-God of Books and Magic.

You thieving son-of-a-gun. I was going to take magic and madness.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #4804 on: February 21, 2015, 05:54:47 pm »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4805 on: February 21, 2015, 06:02:38 pm »

Since you kept coming back (and complaining about it non-stop...) I kept saying things to myself like "Alright, I guess I will let him live this time..." buuuut then you did something to anger Fusil again and got yourself killed.
If I'd known that's what you were thinking I wouldn't have angered you. As it was, I just thought you were trying to kill me and there was nothing that was gonna change that. Since I thought you were still trying to kill me I thought "this thing will anger Fusil, but he's already trying to kill me so who cares?" Again, if you want me to do something or not do something, just ask. Threats are less likely to get you what you want (at least with me) and will only make them antagonistic to you, decreasing the chance they'll do what you want.

Just because I can't stress this enough, if you have a problem with what one of my gods is doing, just talk to them about it. If you don't, they're less likely to stop and they might not even know what they're doing is wrong. (How the hell was I supposed to know that plant sperm was sacrosanctum!?)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4806 on: February 21, 2015, 06:26:34 pm »

After playing a really deceptive God, I think I'll do the opposite. I might go with fire again because I really hadn't had much time to do anything with it, but I won't do deception. Everyone cool with me taking fire?
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4807 on: February 21, 2015, 06:32:17 pm »

After playing a really deceptive God, I think I'll do the opposite. I might go with fire again because I really hadn't had much time to do anything with it, but I won't do deception. Everyone cool with me taking fire?
Just take it.

How funny would be it to have three gods with the exact same sphere? It would be a trainwreck, but it would be funny.
The 3 Fire Gods have an argument!
Keshan and Slytha have both been burnt to a crisp!
Everything alive has burned to death!

Khazziraad looses a roaring laughter, fell and terrible!
3 fire gods have been struck down!

Khaziraad has created GodGrave, an artifact star!
This is an artifact sun. All quality is of the higest craftgodship. It is made of a dead fire god. It is adorned with rings of dead fire god. On the artifact sun is an immage of god and gods in dead fire god. The god is smiting down the gods. This immage comemorates Khaziraad enforcing "no mass destruction" rule on Tick xx.
Multiple fire gods: Just for hilarity, I think I'll allow it.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #4808 on: February 21, 2015, 06:40:27 pm »

I don't even think I ever specified that repeated spheres were forbidden (even if opposing ones were encouraged), but it'll likely end up with tons of rivalry and hilarity. :P

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4809 on: February 21, 2015, 07:02:48 pm »

I don't even think I ever specified that repeated spheres were forbidden (even if opposing ones were encouraged), but it'll likely end up with tons of rivalry and hilarity. :P

Looks like we might have two gods of industry on YG2 then. At least it seems that my idea is quite different from hector's.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4810 on: February 21, 2015, 07:05:51 pm »

Looks like we might have two gods of industry on YG2 then. At least it seems that my idea is quite different from hector's.
Calling it now, you both get into a race to see who can be build more industry and the planet runs out of resources by Tick 10.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 07:10:48 pm by Ama »

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4811 on: February 21, 2015, 07:13:17 pm »

Oh dear.

Calling it now, you both get into a race to see who can be build more industry and the planet runs out of resources by Tick 10.

And then we make more planets to deplete until the universe is completely filled with them.
By Tick 100 25 the bubble will be a gigantic mass of rocks with the few still living beings desperately scavenging abandoned factories for resources :P

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #4812 on: February 21, 2015, 08:07:59 pm »

Oh, could you add me to the list of people to inform when Ye Gods 2 is ready?

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #4813 on: February 21, 2015, 08:11:30 pm »

Done.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!