Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The adventures of Szuvas Worshippedsandals  (Read 1982 times)

towerdude

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary elf skin tanner
    • View Profile
The adventures of Szuvas Worshippedsandals
« on: October 13, 2014, 03:48:53 am »

8)You must read this post while listening to this music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZZbO33Ay5k

Imagine a pitch black night against thousands of bogeyman.

You are completely surrounded, you lash, you scratch, kick, punch, bite and throw sharp projectiles.

You decimate your foe, you charge at them, they tumble over, they cry as their skulls crush under your feet.

You polish your 5 bronze shields with their spilled, gutted, smelly intestines.

You grab two by their feet, start spinning like a tornado, while their teeth rip off the heads of other bogeyman, blasting them into hundreds of tiny pieces.

You chant yourself into an unstoppable rage, you shout, roar and laugh maniacally as you see the bogeyman tremble beneath your might.

You throw legendary quality sharp rocks by the dozen, they punch holes through their troops, each killing 10 before sticking into trees and other obstacles.

You butcher their corpses before they disappear, eat their brains and eyes before them, while casually kicking them into oblivion. With a cruel smile on your face you think, you could be great at an unknown sport called football.

The whole place would look like a strange religious ritual to outside observers. Small, pathetic shadows circling and trying to kill, a giant clad in bronze, but his glory is too great for them to handle.

You charge through and trample them like tall grass in late summer, their bodies rip open to your strong and precise slashes as a ripe fruit during harvest.

You are in the middle of a blood rave party, you take joy in hearing your foes anguish, scream and suffer. You will never forgot their terror wrought looks.

You take revenge for all those poor sods who have died in night, their bodies stop rolling in their coffins, and their souls can finally take some rest, knowing that they have been avenged.

You stand among thousands of smoking and vanishing corpses.

For the night is dark and full of terrors. You know this, and from this day you are one of those terrors.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

If this gets more comments I will draw the event.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 06:19:28 pm by towerdude »
Szuvas Fogbank the Skinny Innocent Inn-Dinner of Spinning

The spinning ☼dwarf leather earring☼ strikes the Spirit of Fire in the lower body!
The lower body flies off in an arc!

A new crazy succession game! Are you up to the challange? http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=114041.0

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • "Player has withdrawn from society!"
    • View Profile
Re: Revenge against bogeyman - finally!
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 04:00:08 am »

Draw it! I must see them be slaughtered.
Quote from: Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum
I threw night creature blood into a night creature's heart and she pulled it out and bled to death.
Quote from: Eric Blank
Places to jibber madly at each other, got it
Quote from: NJW2000
If any of them are made of fire, throw stuff, run, and think non-flammable thoughts.

towerdude

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2014, 05:37:05 am »

I just found out that I slew the bogeyman in the Glorious Plains. Quite fitting name.

The spinning ☼dwarf leather earring☼ strikes the Spirit of Fire in the lower body!

A new crazy succession game! Are you up to the challange? http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=114041.0

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2014, 07:02:37 am »

Given that they are smaller than a fluffy wambler this poem takes on a humorous view.

I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

King Kravoka

• Bay Watcher
  • I will eat you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2014, 07:20:29 am »

Given that they are smaller than a fluffy wambler this poem takes on a humorous view.

That is utter hilarity.
Sure. Yes, you are the Silver Surfer to a very inept Galactus.

Nikow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2014, 01:04:28 pm »

Did they came back next night?
In my fortress dwarves are dying from old age.
Dwarven wine is a little bit like good chicken soup:  solid at room temperature.

towerdude

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2014, 04:48:22 pm »

Did they came back next night?
No, but probably because I have spent the next night killing a bronze colossus in a shrine, then a goblin ambush, then 12 trolls and a démon. If you can kill bogeyman you can kill anything.

I also have a simple training tó bump everything tó legendary.

Nikow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2014, 01:19:58 am »

In my standard generate words They doesn't comming back too, this is why i am using advanced generated world with 1000 of bogeys.
In my fortress dwarves are dying from old age.
Dwarven wine is a little bit like good chicken soup:  solid at room temperature.

towerdude

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The adventures of Szuvas Worshippedsandals
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2014, 06:48:11 pm »

Things got a bit interesting with my adventurer. I don't have time to tell you everything, tell me if you want to hear the story.

Here is a sneak peak:

After killing the bronze colossus I got a new title, get ready:

-----

Oh I am scared.

I shouted that I killed a bronze colossus then everyone ran. I could only kill 5 of them.

Inside the tower. Was a long fight, got red wounds all over, including spine, but they healed.

I have found a prisoner. A 7 year old girl, she was the only one in the entire game who accepted to become my hearthperson. Her name is Amxu Shovedcruelty, the name of her family members is also interesting: older sister S. Gallseduces (still maiden), cousin S. Depressedterrors. She likes to kick those trolls to death, whom I helped to leave behind such burdensome accesories as: hands, arms, foot, legs, horns, tusks, tongues, ears, eyes, nose and tooth. I decided to help her survive, get out of here and raise her as my own in one of my captured towns.

-----

I have a good news and bad news, the good news is that I have found the source of lag, the bad news is that maybe this is not the safest place for children.

Moar!!!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 06:59:34 pm by towerdude »

VarrgieCaelai

• Bay Watcher
  • [TRANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2014, 05:26:38 pm »

This thread... Is so metal.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2014, 05:33:33 pm »

I dont think they exist as we do.  They arent smaller than a fluffy wrambler, they have less mass than one.  They are shadows.  BODYSIZE also conveys mass,  They are made of flesh and bone.  To be made out of feathers would hurt their ability to crush you.

I do imagine them the size of small dogs, maybe occasionally larger or smaller.  Like fanged rabbits, by default.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 05:36:01 pm by pisskop »
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!