Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

Author Topic: Elysium - A World of A Thousand Gods (Chapter I)  (Read 14984 times)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Elysium - A World of A Thousand Gods (Chapter I)
« Reply #240 on: December 05, 2014, 06:30:09 am »

All

[4] Fenrik fires his bow once, [Dodge:2+2=4] missing even the settler's cover. [4][Dodges (+1):5/6] Arlia adds to his fire, [3][Dodges (+1):3/2] using her semi-flanking position to score two hits. [Damage:4/2=2][Damage:4] It is enough to kill her, even with Fenrik's miss.

Fenrik rushes for the incapacitated tribal, but Kazren, uncaring, stomps down on the man's neck until it is nothing but a bloody mess.

And at last, silence descends upon the bloody oasis. The Unbegot lie dead around the feet of the champions, their bodies torn and blown apart, their faces locked in fear, hate, shock. The champions barely have scratches on them. Few could look upon the scene and forget where power lies on Elysium.

What the champions wish to do with the dead - loot their belongings, study their bodies or the vehicles remaining, argue over them - is up to them. The Myrmidon waits patiently outside the oasis.

Spoiler: Loot (click to show/hide)

I've PM'd the first waitlister, as Samarkand needs replacing for inactivity. A new champion will be joining us, hurray!
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: December 05, 2014, 07:52:30 am »

Go grab the Macean SMG and the tribal blade. Reload the SMG.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: December 07, 2014, 07:25:04 am »

"My doubt, Dust, is all that drives me," Kazren said, his voice hard and barely above a whisper. "Were it not for doubt, I would have destroyed myself a long time ago. You have the body of an adult, but you are scarcely less a child than the Everchild herself. You have no purpose, and without that you are no more alive than the Dust in the summer rain; you can dance and defy the world for a time, but it means nothing, and all of you will be forgotten when you finally, inevitably, fall."
"Exactly," Dust said quietly, picking up Ganna's body in a delicate princess carry. "You can tell that I'm alive, because my purpose is to live. It was not always so; The Weaver had to work long and hard to bring me to perfection. I do not dance because my limbs were told to move, or to engrave my own eulogy in the earth, Warbreaker. I dance for this."

She shook Ganna's corpse slightly, lolling her head at Kazren. Then she smiled.

"Wonderful, wasn't it? The way killing her broke him... he was alive too," she continued, glancing at Jago. "Someday, Warbreaker. Some day you'll find something that can break you too," she finished, almost cheerfully.

Reclaim Greatsword, take Beast Scale. Take Ganna's body back to the Myrmidon, see if I can contact The Weaver.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: December 11, 2014, 12:35:03 pm »

All/Dust

Fenrik joins the others to scavenge what he can. In the after-battle quiet, the gory remains of their opponents remind him too well what happens to those who would play hero.

Dust takes Ganna's body in her arms and begins to make her way towards the Myrmidon. The slave-girl feels light as a feather, barely a strain on her musculature. Her unseeing eyes seem fearful still.

Dust climbs aboard. She deposits Ganna's body before her as she kneels to pray at the altar. [4] After a while, soft light begins to flow from the altar, and a close-up projection of the Weaver's form grows flickering from the holy machinery. She is just as impressive as the last time Dust saw her, and the thin humanoid arms of her form seem to reach out into every corner of the vehicle. Her voice reveberates up Dust's spine.

'Yess, my servant? Who is this carcass, this shell? Tell me all, tell me all you can!'
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]