Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11

Author Topic: Gǔn chōng rén: Roll to be Chow Yun-fat  (Read 18272 times)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Gǔn chōng rén: Roll to be Chow Yun-fat
« Reply #90 on: November 04, 2014, 04:19:40 pm »

Examine the papers.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 04, 2014, 04:51:35 pm »

This cannot be it. These peopletters have been conducting business here for a while...

Examine the room for anything of value. Documents, money, a hidden switch?
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

blazing glory

« Reply #92 on: November 04, 2014, 06:05:01 pm »

Wait for any bandits to return.

Pobiega

• Bay Watcher
  • [RTD_POSTER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 05, 2014, 03:17:00 am »

"What forces do I have? Currently?"

Jerk a thumb towards Yuan Jie.

"This guy, maybe, my plans for Haimen? Well, to be frank, I wish throw out all gangs not allied with me and rule it with the ones that are, and then possibly move on to the rest of China, but I'm getting ahead of myself. My general plan will, if you'll aid me, require you to covertly distract the Hēi Lián while I roam Haimen and sharpen my sword instead of my mind, I intend to recover my reputation and hire mercenaries to attack the Hēi Lián while I work on assassinating their leaders."
[Cha:6] Jūn laughs again. "Ever the ambitious! But thats what I like about you, Lady Dragonfly. Unlike the other would-be crimelords or shadow emperors or whatever titles they choose to give themselves, only you would walk into Haimen with only a single henchman and try to evict the Hēi Lián from their headquarters. If nothing else, this will be too exciting to miss. I'll help you, one one condition: I get to rule Haimen when you move on to greater goals. What do you say?"

Examine the papers.
There are many papers thrown about the place, everything from shipping manifests for grain to lists of debts. Of particular interest is some documents detailing a plan to hijack a government carriage that will pass by Haimen in two days time.

Examine the room for anything of value. Documents, money, a hidden switch?
You find a small amount of money in some pouches. Together with Sane Willow you go over the papers. It's everything from shipping manifests for grain to lists of debts. Of particular interest is some documents detailing a plan to hijack a government carriage that will pass by Haimen in two days time.

As you both stand there, checking for more interesting papers you hear some noise from the corridor - someone is approaching!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 05, 2014, 06:03:51 am »

Finish my tea and follow the crazy woman. She's probably off to have misadventures, after all. Can't leave the demented on their own.

blazing glory

« Reply #95 on: November 05, 2014, 08:54:56 am »

Go up to the door and stab him from behind when he comes through.

Hide near the door.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 05:31:21 pm by blazing glory »

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 05, 2014, 03:39:16 pm »

Duck behind a table and prepare to throw sharp things.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 05, 2014, 03:41:53 pm »

Enter the room, investigate anything interesting or suspicious that may help us learn more about these bandits.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 05, 2014, 04:58:00 pm »

Go up to the door and stab him from behind when he comes through.

Stop him quickly and quietly. Sheath my blade and wait to see who comes. If I dont like it, I'll slash.

Stay silent...
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

Pobiega

• Bay Watcher
  • [RTD_POSTER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 07, 2014, 05:42:30 am »

Stand up and prepare to leave.
Finish my tea and follow the crazy woman. She's probably off to have misadventures, after all. Can't leave the demented on their own.
You leave the teahouse. How to proceed from here, that is the question.

Enter the room, investigate anything interesting or suspicious that may help us learn more about these bandits.
You look around, your focus drifting towards the documents spread around the room. By far the most interesting are the ones detailing the carriage-heist.

Hide near the door.
Duck behind a table and prepare to throw sharp things.
Sheath my blade and wait to see who comes. If I dont like it, I'll slash.
You all hide and ready yourselves for combat as the sound of approach draw nearer. As the source of the sound turns the corner, you all sneak a peek at what can only be described as a giant. About 7 feet tall, wearing a leather harness of sorts and two flails attached to his belt, the giant enters the room with little grace.

Nirur Torir
[Wit:4]: You recognize his face from the crudely drawn picture on one of your wanted posters. This must be the Hēi Lián lieutenant; Dŕshān, Grand Mountain.

The ball is in your court for now as Dŕshān hasn't noticed you yet.

blazing glory

« Reply #100 on: November 07, 2014, 05:47:36 am »

Leap onto his back and try to pin him to the floor.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 07, 2014, 08:06:11 am »

Swiftly aim at his neck for a decapitation. He's quite large, so I'll add extra force to my slice.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 07, 2014, 02:15:30 pm »

Follow. Look amicable and friendly. Hold 10 foot pole vertically.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 07, 2014, 03:21:07 pm »

Sneak attack to his right arm, hopefully disabling it. If he's used wielding two flails, being limited to one should throw him off a bit.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 09, 2014, 06:14:02 pm »

Bump

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11