Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]

Author Topic: Not-So-Beginner Mafia 5: Mafia Victory  (Read 49320 times)

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
Re: Not-So-Beginner Mafia 5: Day 3: Less Headaches (1 replacement needed!)
« Reply #300 on: November 11, 2014, 08:09:25 pm »

So you're 100% on Varee being scum if I'm not, Persus?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: November 11, 2014, 08:15:01 pm »

So you're 100% on Varee being scum if I'm not, Persus?
No, an NQT Dumbo scumteam is still possible. I'm getting MyLo paranoid, so everyone else could be scum right now.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: November 11, 2014, 10:09:17 pm »

NQT, if I die in the night, please consider the possibility of Persus being scum.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
Not-So-Beginner Mafia 5: Mafia Victory
« Reply #303 on: November 12, 2014, 12:33:27 am »

Notquitethere, having analyzed the situation thoroughly, came to a conclusion: Deathsword had to be a traitor because he was asleep.  Most of the crew agreed, against the protests of Persus13.

With the support of most of the crew, notquitethere skewered the sleeping Deathsword.  Unfortunately, notquitethere's sword got stuck in the log Deathsword was lying on.  Notquitethere pulled too hard.  He fell backwards, and the sword went flying back... straight through Persus13.

Execute/Dumbo.exe smiled, drew his own sword, and charged notquitethere down, decapitating him.  Varee proceeded to draw his own.  Cheeetar tried to fend the two off, but was quickly felled.

The traitors had the treasure.

This is all I have managed to determine about the fateful final voyage of Captain Clifton. 

Most people stumble around cluelessly, knowing nothing about reality, but we know the truth. Every ship Clifton raided was set up by the secret owners of the world. Every sailor who returned penniless? Crisis actor. Clifton never knew that his piracy was really just a way to funnel money into the hands of the shadow organizations that control the world.

I doubt even Varee and Worldmaster (or Execute or whatever his name was at the end), hired to take the treasure, knew their true purpose.  Those who rule us work through many, many middlemen and mask their actions carefully.  Few who work for them ever know the true purpose of their actions.

And here we are, the only ones who know the truth. The mafia poisons the air we breathe with their chemtrails, and kills us slowly with their GMO frankenfoods and toxic "pharmaceutical" products.  Their advanced surveillance systems allow them to track everyone.  Their media bombards us with lies, untruths, and falsehoods.  In their secretive Bilderberg Group and Trilateral Commission meetings, they plan how to use their HAARP mind control and Moon Matrix control systems to force ordinary people to hunt down the quiet at the worst possible times. Pearl Harbour, JFK's assassination, 9/11... all orchestrated to further the conspiracy. They want to bring a new world order, a one world government. They'll do whatever it takes to force that to happen, up to and including forcing everyone into FEMA camps.

Wake up, sheeple! The reptilian Illuminati mafia has duped you all!

Day 3 has ended!
Votecount:
*Cheeetar - (0)
*notquitethere - (0)
*Varee -  (0)
*Persus13 - (0)
*Execute/Dumbo.exe - (0)
*Deathsword - notquitethere, Varee, Cheeetar, Execute/Dumbo.exe (4)
*No Lynch - Persus13 (1)
Not voting: Deathsword

Deathsword has been lynched!  Deathsword was a vanilla townie.
Cheeetar, notquitethere, and Persus13 have been killed!  They were all vanilla townies.

Varee and Execute/Dumbo.exe, the mafia, have won!

Night Actions:
*Night 1: Scripten guarded NQT, Varee tried to kill NQT, and Worldmaster27 inspected Scripten.
*Night 2: Scripten guarded NQT, Varee killed Scripten, and Worldmaster27 inspected Persus13.

Scumchat
Deadchat
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Not-So-Beginner Mafia 5: Mafia Victory
« Reply #304 on: November 12, 2014, 12:39:29 am »

I told you, lynching Deathsword was a terrible idea.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: November 12, 2014, 07:45:23 am »

I knew Varee was mafia. Damn it.

Apologies for having to replace at the end, but I was, and am, feeling like crap.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: November 12, 2014, 07:53:52 am »

well It was kinda weird of a game, WM was missing most the time too so I was not confident pushing case too hard so I tried to stay in the middle of the group.

NQT and Cheetar was acting pretty suspicious toward the end though, I feel like they kinda act like mafia. After reading the deadchat I think am not the only one feeling that.
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Not-So-Beginner Mafia 5: Day 3: Less Headaches (1 Replacement Needed)
« Reply #307 on: November 12, 2014, 10:31:57 am »

ExtendAlso Cheeetar, given that you and NQT both threw RVS votes at Varee, it's still possible you to could be scumbuddies with Varee. Will post more when I don't have a project to work on.
Also, this post wasn't intended to be attacking Cheeetar and NQT for RVS votes of Varee, it was stating that Cheeetar wasn't including NQT as a likely scumbuddy for Varee when he made his post analyzing who could be Varee's scumbuddy.
Sigtext

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: November 12, 2014, 03:00:18 pm »

I'm rubbish at reading Varee. Played terribly this game.

Well played, all.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 03:14:12 pm by Cheeetar »
I've played some mafia.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: November 12, 2014, 05:36:58 pm »

Eh, I thought Cheeetar and NQT were scum, especially when you led the MyLo lynch. GG. Also, my 13-game streak of my team not winning winning if I die continues.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]