Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Adventurer Mode's starting point?  (Read 2330 times)

bigbenzx9000

• Bay Watcher
  • HERESY!
    • View Profile
Re: Adventurer Mode's starting point?
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2014, 09:01:15 am »

TO GLORYYYYYYY!!!
Heck yes, i totally made mincemeat outta them! See, i started out by throwing a copper boning knife at the lieutenant which knocked him down, followed by a swift swing of my silver axe. The severed part sailed off in an arc! Next, i took a copper whip from the lasher nearby and hit him repeatedly in the head with both my axe and whip. Totally gruesome. My companions quickly finished the swordsman before he can even move.
It was nice.
The emperor protects.

bigbenzx9000

• Bay Watcher
  • HERESY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2014, 09:08:50 am »

On a side note, the bandits seemed to be bugged? See, after i murdered those clowns of a bandit. I woke up in the morning only to find there is  still a chieftess in one of the hut? I can't believe I slept through a whole night only to woke up and find that there is still one of them. She still isn't hostile and things are looking bad now, did i messed up something by killing those bandits?
UPDATE:Yeaaaaa, a farmer just called a murderer. I messed up, guys.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 09:11:30 am by bigbenzx9000 »
The emperor protects.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2014, 09:11:54 am »

That's just the succession doing it's job. Either that or you didn't actually kill all of them.

While there is a whole lot of buggyness with adventure mode atm, I'm pretty sure this isn't one.

bigbenzx9000

• Bay Watcher
  • HERESY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2014, 09:13:58 am »

Uh no, the ENTIRE village wants to spit in my face now. These f*cking peasants, first they complained about the bandits and now they called me a bloody murderer! I think i should just killed the whole lot of them now.
The emperor protects.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2014, 09:16:45 am »

Uh no, the ENTIRE village wants to spit in my face now. These f*cking peasants, first they complained about the bandits and now they called me a bloody murderer! I think i should just killed the whole lot of them now.
You would wonder why the bandits didnt rob the peasants, right?  Its almost like . . . they were villagers gone rogue, enh? :P  I bet they have spouses that farm all day while they rob adventurers.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

bigbenzx9000

• Bay Watcher
  • HERESY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2014, 09:17:33 am »

It's getting late here, I'm gonna call it a night. Can someone please explain what i did to piss them all off? Thanks you all for listening
The emperor protects.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2014, 09:18:25 am »

As I said, there's lots of buggyness with adventure mode right now, especially entity relationships.

You would wonder why the bandits didnt rob the peasants, right?  Its almost like . . . they were villagers gone rogue, enh? :P  I bet they have spouses with farm all day while they rob adventurers.

That's possible.

It's getting late here, I'm gonna call it a night. Can someone please explain what i did to piss them all off? Thanks you all for listening

I wish we could just ask them why they're pissed off.

bigbenzx9000

• Bay Watcher
  • HERESY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2014, 09:18:29 am »

Villagers gone rogue? Not bad, no wonder they sucked at fighting. >:(
The emperor protects.

bigbenzx9000

• Bay Watcher
  • HERESY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2014, 04:59:40 am »

Guys, i have thinked this over the night and here's my theory for the villagers behaviours:
See, before i made the post, me and my guys helped one of the bandit swordsman to kill this:"the general" in purple. And i realized, the bandit village was having an insurgent over the night and that i helped to kill their leader along with his loyalists! So, i was made as some sort of a helping hand and they ignore me!?! Then after i decided to went on a killing spree on the rebels, those villagers wanted to kill me but they can't! (Do the math).
AND SO!
Brothers, bid me luck, for I am going to wipe out this hive of scum and villainies once and for all! (Or die trying)
Pic: The green one is the chieftess bowwoman, I'm standing right next to her.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 05:16:36 am by bigbenzx9000 »
The emperor protects.

bigbenzx9000

• Bay Watcher
  • HERESY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2014, 05:29:17 am »

The purging is swell so far, killed a chieftess and a lone maceman, currently chopping limbs off this archer for he dare left a cut on my cheek with his arrow.
Things here are just dandy.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 10:18:27 am by bigbenzx9000 »
The emperor protects.
Pages: 1 [2]