Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

According to the newest research, what substance is best tasked with reinvorgorating a sleepy thread?

Powdered Sweet Pod
Crushed Mermaid Scale
Elven Bone Marrow
Flaked Adamantine
Ground Unicorn Horn

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 144

Author Topic: The Hastening of Doomforests  (Read 430599 times)

Salmeuk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The fate of Doomforests - Where Anything Fights Anything
« Reply #555 on: February 03, 2015, 07:17:29 pm »

Quote Salmeuk's post above for examples of both image placement (though we normally put them in spoilers to save space like maxcat did) and a link to the latest file of Doomforests through DFFD.

The code is (img]*insert url here*[/img) but with brackets on the ends, obviously.

And yeah I usually just for-go spoilering images out of laziness / making it easier to quickly read.

I also had no idea that it had been transferred, so that's awesome! Hopefully it doesn't pressure toady too much when it comes to paying for it.

And I've added you to the lengthy turn list, PyroTechno. If it ever comes to your turn I'll send a pm off.

PyroTechno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: February 03, 2015, 09:45:53 pm »

Quote Salmeuk's post above for examples of both image placement (though we normally put them in spoilers to save space like maxcat did) and a link to the latest file of Doomforests through DFFD.

The code is (img]*insert url here*[/img) but with brackets on the ends, obviously.

And yeah I usually just for-go spoilering images out of laziness / making it easier to quickly read.

I also had no idea that it had been transferred, so that's awesome! Hopefully it doesn't pressure toady too much when it comes to paying for it.

And I've added you to the lengthy turn list, PyroTechno. If it ever comes to your turn I'll send a pm off.

I assume spoilers are (spoiler] and [/spoiler) with brackets on the ends as well, then?

Thank you for adding me to the list. If my turn ever arrives, it shall be glorious.

TechnoXan

• Bay Watcher
  • Crundles + Kobolds = AWESOME!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: February 03, 2015, 10:40:54 pm »

Hi everybody, great fort, I am still reading, but I would love to be dwarfed! And, maybe after I figure out how to get my kill to death ratio for a ferric elf and my milita to stop being 1/6 (not in my favor 8)) I might enter in for a turn. Oh and I am also new to participating in succesion forts, I have read a few. My favorite was Gemclod and this sounds like it will be even better!!  :D
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 01:45:22 pm by TechnoXan »
By the by, if your wondering why I use so many smiley faces, its because I smile a lot when I talk. So I use them here so I don't come off the wrong way.

And so it begins...
OPEN THE GATES!

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: February 03, 2015, 10:51:19 pm »

PyroTechno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: February 04, 2015, 12:58:27 pm »

Hi everybody great fort, I am still reading, but I would love to be dwarfed! And, maybe after I figure out how to get my kill to death ratio for a ferric elf and my milita to stop being 1/6 (not in my favor 8)) I might enter in for a turn. Oh and I am also new to participating in succesion forts, I have read a few. My favorite was Gemclod and this sounds like it will be even better!!  :D

My personal favorite, as is to be expected, is Boatmurdered. Also, nice to see I'm not the only new one.

Thank you for your help here, it is greatly appreciated.

Salmeuk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: February 04, 2015, 07:57:38 pm »

--->PyroTechno

--->TechnoXan

Is this some sort of techno-conspiracy?

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: February 04, 2015, 11:13:07 pm »

The technocratic union is not a real thing. Please follow those two men in black to a white cell to get your facts checked.

PyroTechno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: February 04, 2015, 11:15:52 pm »

Techno what?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, no there isn't anything like that. Really. Stop looking at me like that.

TechnoXan

• Bay Watcher
  • Crundles + Kobolds = AWESOME!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: February 05, 2015, 01:19:14 pm »

Hahaha😄😄....

Techno#2 whatever you do, don't tell them about....about The Plan

No one can know.
By the by, if your wondering why I use so many smiley faces, its because I smile a lot when I talk. So I use them here so I don't come off the wrong way.

And so it begins...
OPEN THE GATES!

PyroTechno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: February 05, 2015, 01:30:13 pm »

mate888

• Bay Watcher
  • [CRAZED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: February 05, 2015, 04:43:13 pm »

--->PyroTechno

--->TechnoXan

Is this some sort of techno-conspiracy?
Oh, Lord. Another conspiracy in the Doomforests thread?
I'm all up for this.
My second turn's unnoficial goal was to turn everyone into vampires, and it backfired so bad, I ended up making the fort a more efficient, safer and friendlier place.
Apparently they evolved a taste for everything I love and care about

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: February 05, 2015, 06:04:23 pm »

Well, I never asked for this!

maxcat61

• Bay Watcher
  • SuperMinion
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: February 05, 2015, 06:47:16 pm »

Sandstone 5th
A caravan from the homelands has arrived.
I traded some stuff, and took all their food and anvils, along with some equipment.

Sandstone 11th
A were-Racoon came. It attacked a furnace operator and an engraver, then ran away. The 2 survivors are being quarantined.

Timber 8th
The 2 survives turn into racoons. What a shock. The furnace operator is swiftly chopped into little pieces. The engraver fights an axedwarf 1v1, and dies after almost taking an arm and a leg from the said axedwarf. The axedwarf just walked (crawled) away, and is almost finished healing his wounds. The ironic is evedent, concidering where he is.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Just in-between the graveyard and my tomb. I expect to hear a few bad jokes about him.

Timber 27th
A marksman makes an artifact bone gauntlet. Worth 14,640*, and has no interesting artwork.

I am digging out a hospital, building a jail that meets the standards of the Magma Carta, and making some silk clothing. I am also making a 18z fall for killing invaders.

Autumn has ended, Winter has begun.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 07:02:05 pm by maxcat61 »
You can't make an omelette without melting a few dwarves...
The purple overseer hat weights heavily on one's head. Some would argue that the leadership of Doomforest is uneasy to bear for too long. Others would simply suggest that we don't craft the next overseer hat out of rutile.

maxcat61

• Bay Watcher
  • SuperMinion
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: February 05, 2015, 07:54:07 pm »

Moonstone 7th
The Were Racoons strike again. One of the soldiers transformed, and killed 3 civilians. Fort population is now at 39. There were no migrants this season. Baby minister was among the dead.

Opal 3rd
Prepare for lots of smoke:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You can't make an omelette without melting a few dwarves...
The purple overseer hat weights heavily on one's head. Some would argue that the leadership of Doomforest is uneasy to bear for too long. Others would simply suggest that we don't craft the next overseer hat out of rutile.

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: February 05, 2015, 08:10:11 pm »

Baby minister was among the dead.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 144