Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: I have some Questions  (Read 717 times)

Bainin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
I have some Questions
« on: October 18, 2014, 06:37:59 pm »

First off im Using Masterwork mod so i dont know if its because of this mod but i cant kill some mobs with white cross or villagers it says: really aim an attack at  -name-?  cant confirm with alt y it just does nothing i just want to be a ruthless killer and it rlly annoys me if i cant kill everything (even tough i should not kill them).

side question how Does Knapping work (Masterwork addition) most of time im only able to butcher but i cant craft anything so far do i ahve to use DF Hack or something? or what do i need to run the reaction?

DiacetylMorphine

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: I have some Questions
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2014, 02:47:51 pm »

in order to knap in vanilla you need two stones in hand. Just grab a bunch and remove them from your packpad with r.

I can't remember if your hands need to be totally free apart from the rocks but i don't think. And i can't tell you if it's the same in masterwork.

Knapping is pretty useless in vanilla anyway...

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile
Re: I have some Questions
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2014, 03:07:05 pm »

I'm guessing that the problem with targeting non-hostile people is a key binding change in Masterwork, or maybe you're using a mac computer. I remember that alt y wouldn' work for some reason, and I had to change the key bindings. Just press escape and select key bindings, then adventurer mode.
Its a feature. Impregnating booze is a planned tech tree for dwarves and this is a sneak peek at it.
Unless you're past reproductive age. Then you're pretty much an extension of your kids' genitalia