Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 40

Author Topic: Swordmaster Meiyo: A Rōnin Tale Chapter 10: Sweet Meiyo and Hella Shopro  (Read 55137 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Swordmaster Meiyo: A Rōnin Tale (ISG) Episode 2
« Reply #105 on: January 19, 2015, 05:39:49 pm »

Loot the corpse for ice. Maybe we will find an Eskimo to sell it to later! First, try to transform it into an army using pure willpower and/or skin it to make a warm suit.
+1.

Also.

Let's go further up the mountain
+1.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 23, 2015, 09:54:38 pm »

Loot the corpse for ice. Maybe we will find an Eskimo to sell it to later! First, try to transform it into an army using pure willpower and/or skin it to make a warm suit.
You put a chunk of ice into your inventory. Your attempts to make the golem's corpse into a warm suit are foiled when a wisp of smoke from higher up the mountain lightly taps the corpse, causing it to rot.
Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
Let's go further up the mountain
The mountain quickly stops being cold and almost instantly starts being hot. As you crest a rock crag, you abruptly see a figure clad in blue robes doing magicky stuff at the side of a crater of lava. (You think you see a kid in a white hat summoning eldritch monsters from red and white spheres to do battle with a man dressed like a pirate on a platform at the other end of the lava lake, but the heat haze is ludicrously intense.)
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 23, 2015, 10:07:36 pm »

Hey! Our enemy does magicy stuff! This might be him!

We must make sure, of course. We must get close as well, since we have the advantage over him at closer ranges.

So our only option is to walk up behind him, hug him tightly, and shout "I LOVE YOU JAKUNA! I HAVE EVER SINCE I PLACED MY EYES ON YOU WHEN YOU KILLED MY MASTER! I FOLLOWED YOU ALL THE WAY HERE SO WE MAY BE TOGETHER!". If he reacts at all, it must be Jakuna and the honorable samari thing to do is jump into the lava while still grappling him close. FOR GREAT HONOR
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 23, 2015, 10:10:59 pm »

We must make sure, of course. We must get close as well, since we have the advantage over him at closer ranges.

So our only option is to walk up behind him, hug him tightly, and shout "I LOVE YOU JAKUNA! I HAVE EVER SINCE I PLACED MY EYES ON YOU WHEN YOU KILLED MY MASTER! I FOLLOWED YOU ALL THE WAY HERE SO WE MAY BE TOGETHER!". If he reacts at all, it must be Jakuna and the honorable samari thing to do is jump into the lava while still grappling him close. FOR GREAT HONOR
+1 but without the jumping into lava suicide thing.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 23, 2015, 10:25:48 pm »

+1 but without the jumping into lava suicide thing.
+1 WITH the lava suicide. We would come back Darth Vader style.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 23, 2015, 10:50:39 pm »

The man doesn't even turn around.

You lunge at him with Randolph to catch him in a sort of sword-grapple, but he turns around early and conjures a protective magic sigil right where you were about to attack.

Jakuna then jumps into the dark portal suspended above the magma and disappears in a wisp of shadow.

A man then arrives.

It appears to be Xinon.

You're fighting Xinon, the Indomitable Warrior

Xinon's usage of his legendary technique Palhut Arhamor immediately before his death allowed him to live to fight another day. He has sworn to get his father's blessed sword back and has taken up the arcane falchion Mark to reclaim it. He has also obtained some random animé shoulder armor since your last meeting.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 23, 2015, 10:52:41 pm »

Attack!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 23, 2015, 11:10:49 pm »

Throw the sword into the lava. Tell him to fetch.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 24, 2015, 04:27:04 am »

Do this.
You can take on Xinon with your fists (and feet).
A true swordsman does not rely on his sword as a crutch, the sword is merely a tool.
A sword is a mere extension to a swordsman's own capabilities.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 01:52:33 pm by Ultimuh »

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 24, 2015, 01:18:48 pm »

+1
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 24, 2015, 01:21:30 pm »

If he survives and gets the sword call him a good dog to salt the wound.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 24, 2015, 01:23:38 pm »

If he survives and gets the sword call him a good dog to salt the wound.
Say this right before jumping him.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 24, 2015, 02:50:43 pm »

Xinon looks ready to kill you.

The gods of fate then decide "nah, screw that, that was a reward-worthy non-sequiter."

Xinon joins you!

Alright. Now what?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 24, 2015, 03:11:38 pm »

Ask him where he got his sword, what it does, and how he got past the barrier thing. Also ask him how he found us. Use his plot-based teleportation and location powers to magically go to the next plot point, wherever that may be.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 24, 2015, 03:16:44 pm »

(Too lazy to make another speech box, tee hee)

Xinon:
"That wizard guy gave me this thing. It just lights on fire or something, nothing big."

"Barrier? Oh, that fence. I'm an NPC, that crap doesn't fly with me. That wizard guy just kind of hired me to beat you up after he read something about a guy who looked like me in that trippy book."

"And no, I don't have magic plot-based teleportation."
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 40