Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: CHEZ LA CHEZ: LITERAL DRILL SERGEANT  (Read 3487 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Re: CHEZ LA CHEZ: INFECTIOUS WASTE
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2014, 06:46:31 pm »

Survey people about how the restaurant could improve.
[6] People generally agree that if YOU KILLED YOURSELF or were killed in an UNFORTUNATE ACCIDENT, that would mean that everyone WOULD PROBABLY GO TO CHEZ LA CHEZ.
Well. This is VERY DISTRESSING. So is the MOB OF PEOPLE WITH PITCHFORKS AND TORCHES. You had no idea you were so hated by the COMMUNITY. This may be related to that time you CRASHED A FUNERAL OF A BABY TO ASK EVERYONE ABOUT CHEZ LA CHEZ.

I am the drug dealer in the alley that CHEZ LA CHEZ is next to. Sell drugs to people.
You are the EMPLOYEE OF CHEZ LA CHEZ who is meant to DRIVE DOWN THE PROPERTY PRICES OF EVERYWHERE by dealing drugs in the area so that CHEZ LA CHEZ can BUY THE PROPERTIES AT A WINDFALL PRICE in order to expand CHEZ LA CHEZ. You are currently trying to BRING DOWN THE VALUE of the bookshop next to CHEZ LA CHEZ. [6] It's working, but you are out of HARD DRUGS. And EASY DRUGS. And MEDIUM DRUGS. The bookshop is now so devalued IT HAS BEEN TURNED INTO A PROPERTY VALUE BLACK HOLE. This is not a GOOD THING TO BE NEAR.

OKEY, TIME FOR ELDRITCH LIKE STUFF. SPECIFICALY, WHISPERING THINGS IN THE MINDS OF THE NON-CHEF WORKERS OF SECRETS THAT ARE SHURE TO AT LEAST MAKE THEM COMPLETATE REBELLION AGAINST THESE HORIBLE UNHEALTHY CHEFS
[2] It turns out that the waiters and cleaning staff are EQUALLY SADISTIC. They oblige you by POURING BLEACH DOWN THE MOUTH OF ONE OF THE CHEFS. Not because they WANT TO REBEL, it's just that they DO THIS PRETTY REGULARLY.
Jesus... You're an eldritch abomination and all, but...
Fuck, CHEZ LA CHEZ is kind of TOO MUCH, you know?

>Scream the troublesome kitchen staff into submission, drill instructor style!

If I have time, begin actually preparing some orders from untainted ingredients with my leet head-chef cooking skills.
If there are no untainted ingredients, go buy some.
[5] You go into DRILL SERGEANT MODE. This being CHEZ LA CHEZ, that means whilst shouting at them you casually execute one of the chefs using a drill. It works perfectly, and everyone goes back to work while you solve the other problem by shredding the corpse using your special CORPSE-DISPOSER-O-MATIC, a necessary in every kitchen.
[4] You make some passable STÚPÍDCHÉFALADRÍLL from the remains. Yay for RECYCLING.

Walk into the kitchen, surely such a renowned restaurant would have a clean kitchen!
The kitchen floor is covered in the victims of Spanish flu, swine flu, bird flu, ebola, HIV, Sand Plague, and Regular Plague. The Head Chef is literally shredding a drilled chef into fine strips. The janitor is doing their best and their best isn't enough.
[1] In other words, THIS IS THE BEST RESTARUANT YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

I MEAN, THEY HAVEN'T EVEN TRIED KILLING YOU YET
THIS PLACE HAS LIVED UP TO THE HYPE AND MORE

Kill the ill workers with my mop and throw their bodies into the dumpster behind the restaurant. Wash my mop and the floor afterwards.
[3] You beat the imported HOSPITAL PATIENTS with a mop until they're UNCONSCIOUS, then beat a few ill chefs just to MAKE SURE. You put them in a PLASTIC BAG and shove them into the dumpster, nodding to the OFFICIAL DRUG DEALER while you're at it.

I am the waiter who MAKES PEOPLE WAIT!
I will make them wait, and they'll LIKE IT!

[2] There's no-one to FORCE TO WAIT. So you drag a police officer in, telling him there's BEEN A MURDER and then just make him STAND WITH YOU AWKWARDLY because this is CHEZ LA CHEZ and WE MUST FOLLOW THE RULES THAT ARE CLEARLY MARKED ON A SIGN, SEE.
You suspect HE MIGHT BE ANGRY WITH YOU judging by the fact that he's POINTING HIS TASER AT YOU.

IT IS NOW 7 O'CLOCK

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
Re: CHEZ LA CHEZ: LITERAL DRILL SERGEANT
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2014, 06:56:16 pm »

Wait a little more.
Then let him go in.
Take a closer look at this text!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2014, 07:10:52 pm »

ok, plan b. DISCREDIT THE RESTAURANT

HAVE ONE OF THE JANITORS OR THE POLICE OFFICER SNEAK IN MY PATTERNED INGREDIENT THAT MAKES PEOPLE'S DICKS FLY OFF INTO WHATEVER THING THE CHEFS MAKE THE FOOD IN. IT WORKED FOR THAT ONE TIME I WANTED FOR PEOPLE TO EAT IN OPPOSITE OF THE FOOD PYRAMID THAT ONE TIME
THOSE GUYS WERE VERY DUMB, DIDN'T THEY READ UP ON THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF EURASIAN PEOPLE? OH WELL, THE OTHER STUFF PROBALY WONT BE NEEDED FOR THIS. THE PEOPLE ARE MUCH MORE SMART THAN THE LAST ONE THOUGH.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2014, 07:14:50 pm »

I AM THE CHEZ LA CHEZ SPEC OPS, I SPEC THE OPS

blazing glory

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2014, 08:02:18 pm »

Compliment ze head chef! Tell him that with a lot of effort, this can become ze best restaurant in ze whole world!

Go out to front and try out ze food!

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2014, 08:04:11 pm »

I am a VERY POPULAR blogger who reviews restaurants on his BLOG, because he reviews restaurants. I am currently in my home, preparing to go to the up-and-coming restaurant CHEZ LA CHEZ, and thus I am preparing.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2014, 08:05:16 pm »

((Man, I would just love to go to Chez La Chez, murdering chefs really helps moral there.))
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2014, 08:14:36 pm »

(I looked up what CHEZ LA CHEZ actually means, and it turns out that it's an actual phrase: In The Home. According to google translate, at least.
I am really disappointed it's not complete nonsense.)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2014, 09:15:12 pm »

I am the ANGRY FORGOTTEN TITAN DEITY who is watch CHEZ LA CHEZ!
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2014, 01:31:44 am »

Refute the large amount of lies, strawman distortions, half truths, appeals to popularity, No True Scotsman arguments, appeals to force and ad hominem attacks that the community uses against me.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2014, 01:54:38 am »

Shake hands in a friendly manner with the health inspector, accept his praise with a small amount of modesty, then wait til he walks outside again. Once he's gone, resume shouting vulgarities at any kitchen staff not doing their jobs.

Clean the blood and brain matter off my drill and put it away.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2014, 05:40:13 am »

Purify the floor furiously and nod to the health inspector. Check everyone for disease signs.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2014, 09:20:13 am »

I AM CRIMINAL MASTERMIND, WITH MY GANG OF MINIONS. WALK INTO CHEZ LA CHEZ WITH GUNS.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2014, 10:03:25 am »

sell Grass pretending it is EASY DRUGS, and sell pebbles and concrete nuggets pretending they are HARD DRUGS. Sell old CHEZ LA CHEZ SPAGHETTI pretending it's MEDIUM DRUGS.
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2014, 05:25:39 pm »

Be SUPER COOL Time COP who goes BACK IN TIME to stop any UNEXPLAINABLE EVENTS form happening, STOP THAT PROPERTY VALUE.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."
Pages: 1 [2] 3