- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 268840 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: (Mostly-ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #2055 on: May 11, 2015, 08:07:35 pm »

"Aluminum is a Precious metal that creates void attuned mana, Which draws other mana towards it like a gravity well. aluminum stars are the most common type, due to this effect."

From the Q&A.

It would be about 12 mana to teleport, due to it also taking a flat tax to start the teleport itself for you and all of your equipment.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2056 on: May 11, 2015, 08:19:57 pm »

After this we really need to experiment with alt vampires. Do animals have souls?

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2057 on: May 11, 2015, 08:29:26 pm »

"All natural life has a soul, however small or weak."

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2058 on: May 11, 2015, 08:31:21 pm »

So could we make an effective tomb with a rabbit soul or the the pigs from the doomfarm?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 08:37:54 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2059 on: May 11, 2015, 08:32:40 pm »

"A tiny soul is still a soul, yeah."

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2060 on: May 11, 2015, 08:39:44 pm »

And it would still be strong enough to align stuff? Useful. Looking back platinum seems like the only viably improvement to vamps. Silver and aluminum would just switch day for night, copper might just cause them to be allergic to the earth and mystic metals seem pretty rare. And the only reason platinum might be good is that we don't know what it might react with. Thinking of moving to the Q&A. Do I just edit a free zone and you respond next update or what?

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #2061 on: May 11, 2015, 08:41:02 pm »

Before we leave:
>Use mutate to stick the enlarged stinger onto one of our wolf zombies

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2062 on: May 11, 2015, 08:50:26 pm »

-1 to the mutating. It's uneccecry and we might need the mana. Otherwise it's a decent idea but lets do it tomorow.

And yea, we should experiment with platinum vampires. I'm pretty sure that what that'd do is make them allergic to electricity, which is much rarer naturally and really only an issue if an enemy caster knows about it.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2063 on: May 11, 2015, 08:57:01 pm »

And it would still be strong enough to align stuff? Useful. Looking back platinum seems like the only viably improvement to vamps. Silver and aluminum would just switch day for night, copper might just cause them to be allergic to the earth and mystic metals seem pretty rare. And the only reason platinum might be good is that we don't know what it might react with. Thinking of moving to the Q&A. Do I just edit a free zone and you respond next update or what?

I respond to the Q&A as soon as possible, often multiple times in between updates.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #2064 on: May 11, 2015, 08:57:13 pm »

I suppose, anything else we need to arrange before setting out? I assume we're approaching from the north and infiltrating via the chain through the window...

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2065 on: May 11, 2015, 09:01:59 pm »

So, the plan is for you and the others to go the long way around, approaching from the north and climbing/flying up the back of the building. Stealth being the priority, and in the best possible world you'll not be encountering anything until you enter the boss room. Which you are planing to do thorough the window, so that the door intended to keep you out instead blocks reinforcements.
Using the car radio to Pick out a good time, and keeping a keen lookout when passing the patrol area. The preferable approach is to wait them out, or to have the Stalking Skin  slit their throats without alerting anyone.

Is this OK?

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2066 on: May 11, 2015, 09:04:51 pm »

YES.

(Although we're not going for the boss *very* first thing, we want to check out the missile and rig a few further things to prevent reinforcements first.)
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2067 on: May 11, 2015, 09:54:25 pm »

If we find more demonite later, can we attach the "homing" adjective to it to make a magic missile? Can non-wizards see mana? Also, I can't find the new book in the records.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 09:58:45 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2068 on: May 11, 2015, 10:39:03 pm »

If we find more demonite later, can we attach the "homing" adjective to it to make a magic missile? Can non-wizards see mana? Also, I can't find the new book in the records.

It is right below Valerik's memories in the Spell section.

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2069 on: May 11, 2015, 11:19:05 pm »

OK, Instead of magnetism just attach a pair of wings (maybe insect wings) to the end of the chain as well as a simple claw enchanted with something that will merge it with the missile exterior. Remember to reinforce it so that the weight won't cause it to snap.
Also, Maybe we can coat the entire missile in bone/skeel dust and then solidify it, Encasing it in a protective shell.
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 250