- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 266675 times)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: (Mostly-ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #1995 on: May 10, 2015, 01:25:08 pm »

Unless there's more loot you haven't bothered mentioning in any of these safe abandoned areas, then Yes.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1996 on: May 10, 2015, 01:33:22 pm »

Don't forget the spider!
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1997 on: May 10, 2015, 01:41:21 pm »

Stupid Storm screwed my internet.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 01:51:10 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1998 on: May 10, 2015, 01:42:43 pm »

Like, Really bad.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 01:51:37 pm by Shadestyle »

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1999 on: May 10, 2015, 01:43:27 pm »

Skin turns on the Truck, Revvs it up, and smashes it full force through the Garage door, Damaging the Front slightly.

The bandits outside either do not notice, or do not care, this sort of thing must happen a lot for them.

You eventually get both of your remaining minions back, and cease the Eye Spy Spell.

"Home sweet home."

"While you were scouting out the building, me and Dublin went through the castle grounds, we can discuss this tomorrow, and prepare a course of action.

What do you do before resting, if anything?

Spoiler: Mental images made (click to show/hide)

((The Minions are assumed to be just inches out of the shot, for Ease of creation, so all you have to do is worry about Taking the shots.))

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Records

Public Doc
((Always welcoming new contribution!))

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2000 on: May 10, 2015, 01:47:26 pm »

Try to crack the code of the box.

Guys, I have an idea.

Can we make enough flying minions to carry away the bomb (preferably out into a barren part of the desert)?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2001 on: May 10, 2015, 02:02:53 pm »

> Examine the Loot Chest, and what materials the main thing, the lock, and the back hinges are made of.

> Harvest mana engines

> Dissassemble the truck into pieces, but only such that it's easy to quickly reassemble to full functioning, and inventory them

> Check mana reflection type of the plastic cutlery and the purple chest.

Edit:
> Also drain samples of Oil, Fuel, and any other such substance/fluid it it uses. test these for mana types.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 02:04:41 pm by Armok »
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2002 on: May 10, 2015, 04:23:50 pm »

The engines still need to fill up fully to harvest, even with your new method extracting one chamber at a time.

The chest is made of Demonite, The lock and dials are made of Wormstone, and the hinges are made of Demonite as well.

If it is anything like the last loot chest you found, The dials determine what will actually be inside. This one has a lock, which in turn requires a key.

"Oh neat, I haven't seen one of these in a long time. so here is the jist, any demon can open it for the right price, what is inside depends on the dials and the demon you got the key from. It is basically a 'Support your local demon community' thing. I could also shatter the spell if you wanted to scrap it."

You drain some oil, fuel and Crystal solution from the truck, But decide against disassembling it. due to your lack of elbow grease.

The Oil is simple Fossil fuel dime store Oil And reflects a Tar like mana liquid that slows down whatever it is applied to.

The fuel is some mixture of Organic matter and lead. Burns nicely, and Reflects a Liquid mana which seems to multiply the temperature of wherever it is in by a small amount.

The crystal solution is quartz and water, and Reflects a ray mana which causes material other than quartz to be attracted to one another. Likely used in growing other crystals.

The plastic seems to reflect a liquid mana which causes the plastic to expand in volume into a sort of foam when applied to it. -1 mana

"That might actually work, if I had enough flying minions. That thing looked like it was bolted to the ground though, or at least In the roof somehow."

Anything else?

((The Minions are assumed to be just inches out of the shot, for Ease of creation, so all you have to do is worry about Taking the shots.))

Records

Public Doc

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2003 on: May 10, 2015, 04:35:57 pm »

> Not really, just do some of the higher priority testing and eat if we're hungry and then sleep.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2004 on: May 10, 2015, 05:00:51 pm »

Lets set the dials to parchment and eye and ask our goo demon buddy how to open. Also if demons are based on debt does that mean they don't want you to pay them back?

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2005 on: May 10, 2015, 05:21:51 pm »

Spoiler: Armok Brand Testing™ (click to show/hide)
-2 Mana

"So basically, You pay me some kind of price, and I create a demonic key equal in value."

"Some demons absolutely hate having to collect on debts, but there have been laws in place that force them to Resolve these debts based on how much they are owed, This is for the obvious reason of limiting demon power growth. They have to Trade things and favors quickly to keep their quota up, and by extension their power."

"It is a sham, because of these Heavily Restrictive laws, some demons have regressed to especially Material rich imps, No longer caring about their power or pride because of the efforts they must take to maintain them."

You set the outer dial to Parchment, and the inner dial to the eyeball.

You go to sleep, This time you turn down the Bed's effects beforehand, and your dreams are wild and not-creepy as they should be, you will need to mentally prepare yourself for something like that in the future.

You awaken to the Smell of fire, Apparently Dublin has started one, and has fused something with one of your peppers to make a large Beaded pepper with a horrifically sharp point which he is cooking on a stick. +22 mana, +16 Elbow Grease, +3 Pontification points, +1 Max Health.

You give him an odd look and he responds; "Needed Sting.", He pats a small wicker basket Next to him which is filled with chopped scorpions.

You ask if he will make enough for everyone, and he of course agrees.

Everybody else is beginning to wake up in their own ways. The fairy berzerker has taken a liking to sleeping inside of one of your skeleton's skulls. You are not entirely sure what this entails, but you don't complain.

Records

Public Doc

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2006 on: May 10, 2015, 05:32:04 pm »

In the homunculus tree can we eventually do some cloning so as to make a cool guy with dna samples? How accurate is the simulation of dragonflesh? What determines the value of something demon owed? Can we get a transcript of the laws? It sure is convenient that we have access to a benevolent demon for all our demony needs.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 05:37:56 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2007 on: May 10, 2015, 05:47:09 pm »

> Ask where he got the scorpions! those could be useful for materials!

> *now* disassemble the truck?

> Check on the mining operation
> Check on the Gourdberry
> Check on the bandit capturing

> Not sure what we should do with those meager pointification points. All the enchantments on the bed doesn't seem to be doing much? Identify it (as a whole) and see if that gives any hints on what is wrong

Of the spells listed Crackpot II and Craft Tissue are sort of intresting, but either one would take most of what we have. Unsatisfacotry.

> Get everyone to look for all sorts of small animals, of many different kinds.

> Do a bunch more ABT

> Make a Crackerfy and a Posessor Beatle to test

> Assign robot to the mining operation, see how good it is at various tasks both physical and in managing the other minions.

> Start improving the Catrat Roserod?

> Check if any of your companions would like to have some of the equipment sooner rather than later.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2008 on: May 10, 2015, 06:12:05 pm »

We should get a sack and enchant it with Warp Space 6. Bags of holding are good. We should check to see if it affects the weight of objects in it. Also two points to teleport. It's useful and I want to finish this tier so we can get to the good stuff.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #2009 on: May 10, 2015, 06:26:18 pm »

demonite is a reference to terraria, I should know. its one of my fave materials for building. ever made a building out of raw demonite ore? its an amazing sight.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 250