Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Let's Play Fire Emblem: Awakening~Prologue  (Read 3125 times)

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
Let's Play Fire Emblem: Awakening~Prologue
« on: May 03, 2015, 12:40:14 pm »

There is nothing here.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 03:38:32 am by Tawa »
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Play Fire Emblem: Awakening~Prologue
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2015, 12:50:56 pm »

Doesn't seem like much of a lets play. I notice a crippling lack of anything gameplay-related.
Pretty funny though, I'll give you that.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 01:05:51 pm »

Doesn't seem like much of a lets play. I notice a crippling lack of anything gameplay-related.
I beat the first level yesterday. My memory of what happened was fuzzy, and a play-by-play would be... dull, anyway.

I did rush a bit at the end, though. Time constraints. I might go back and retcon a better version in later.

Also, phrasing.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 01:13:13 pm by Tawarochir »
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2015, 12:10:42 pm »

I'm guessing Tawarochir is incapable of actually taking screenshots of the game for whatever reason. Monk did that for his Pokemon Black LP and it turned out pretty good. (some descriptions of stuff happening would be nice, though, rather than just dramatic dialogue.)
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2015, 07:01:43 pm »

I'm guessing Tawarochir is incapable of actually taking screenshots of the game for whatever reason. Monk did that for his Pokemon Black LP and it turned out pretty good. (some descriptions of stuff happening would be nice, though, rather than just dramatic dialogue.)
Yeah, I don't exactly have a 3DS capture card. :(

I'll try to include gameplay descriptions in the next update.