Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 44

Author Topic: Create A world!  (Read 25521 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Create A world!
« Reply #300 on: November 17, 2014, 06:33:52 pm »

((Maybe this?))

200: Jorgmund reveals himself to the world. Leaving Andraste to pursue a task given by Natanum himself, the former dragon gathered the souls of those who would not come to the Blissful Fields willingly. He was also given the task of constructing several Watchtowers throughout the world. With the death of Andraste, Jorgmund has no choice but to enact the Divine Plan early. Activating each Watchtower with the souls of the dead, and connecting them with the power given by Andraste, Jorgmund erects a permanent shield blocking all Divines from directly interfering with the world. Just as Netanum intended.

Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: November 17, 2014, 06:38:53 pm »

((or that egbert guy somehow being stopped and as punishment becomes the sun, with barely alive body and such other essentials trapped inside as he is forced to constantly burn to keep the corruption of pork at bay?))
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 06:40:58 pm by poketwo »

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
  • Powerful toasting since 1893!
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: November 17, 2014, 06:42:31 pm »

((I'm a fan of Micelus' plan))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: November 17, 2014, 06:43:40 pm »

((OK. It is new world then. So new or old gods/titans/thingyies.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: November 17, 2014, 06:50:07 pm »

(So 1 vote for new world, 2 votes for my plan and 1 vote for Egbert's take on Aztec mythology)
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: November 17, 2014, 06:53:12 pm »

((I taught your plan was new world?))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
  • Powerful toasting since 1893!
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: November 17, 2014, 06:57:51 pm »

((This world but, cut off from the greater gods))

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: November 17, 2014, 07:01:23 pm »

((I'll add in that due to the sheer paradoxy prophet's god caused, the God of Paradoxes was born. Then Egbert tries to deleate the Pork Lands and the Mother of monster, also the broodmother and they take him down for a temporary alliance due to the attempted deletion of the Pork Lands and the Mother's anger at egbert deleting most of their loyal children. Then the Pork infects egbert, he Burns his maimed deity thing to stop it from infecting him entirely and threatens the world to death by heat. The God of Paradoxes throws Egbert-Sun far away from the planet, creating the sun.))
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 07:05:25 pm by poketwo »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: November 17, 2014, 07:04:32 pm »

((Well my vote is still new world/world wipe. So what now?))
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 07:15:38 pm by Prophet »

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: November 17, 2014, 07:51:37 pm »

A new world!

000. In a time before time, the world was created! It was verdant and full of life, life untouched by divine hands, driven by the laws of true nature; no restrictions but those of the flesh, stay alive, make lots of babies, and eat everyone else's babies! A good scientist will learn that many mass extinctions have occurred, and the face of the world has been ever-shifting for the whole of its existence.

Suddenly, gods! Gods everywhere!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 07:53:52 pm by Eric Blank »
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: November 17, 2014, 07:57:23 pm »

((I NOW SUPPORT YEAR 200 PLAN.)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: November 17, 2014, 07:59:54 pm »

((I vote for Eric's plan. It looks like Micelus's plan wins.))
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 09:34:14 pm by Prophet »

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: November 18, 2014, 04:29:03 am »

((Aw, world wipe? I was just getting my time to shine with my undead army...))
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: November 18, 2014, 08:01:02 am »

001: Like all good mythos, there has to be a evil god of hell. But unlike most mythos, all our gods are going to be murderous hell beasts!

((Also, worldwipe, is ago)
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: November 18, 2014, 08:10:43 am »

002: The hellbeast gods freely roamed the newborn reality, hunting and consume each other until only a few powerful beings remained.

From the corpses of eaten gods came forth plants and beasts and the first humans. From the deities' blood came mana, a primordial essence for magic. As new life flourished, the gods slowly became aware of themselves.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 44