Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 44

Author Topic: Create A world!  (Read 25725 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Create A world!
« Reply #420 on: November 23, 2014, 01:57:11 pm »

((Clockwork mecha? That came out from nowhere.))

69: The enslaved Lesothoi, while perhaps having an overall better quality of life due to dietary and hygienic regimens imposed by their insectoid masters, are not at all pleased with their current status. Well, most of them at least. Whereas usually slaves would eventually be integrated into the tribe, the insects seemed content to keep them on as slaves, albeit well-treated ones due to their pyromancy ability. Some Lesothoi make attempts to escape.

The Lesothoi tribesmen that escape the slaughter were confused as to what to do. After much deliberations, the Lesothoi came to the conclusion that the insects and the creature that had revealed Itself were gods angered by the Lesothoi's lack of piety. As such, the wisemen decided that sacrifices and rituals would have to be made to these gods so as to prevent more massacres.

The Free Lesothoi have joined into one tribe due to the there being such few survivors.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: November 23, 2014, 02:18:13 pm »

70: Golomos finishes construction of the henge-like structure surrounding Mt. Vriksa and begins carving runes into the structure.
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: November 23, 2014, 02:25:47 pm »

((Which continent is Golomos and mt. Vriksa on?))

71: Without constant threat from the Hunters the Ferious have returned to their fields and pastures. Many died in the famines, but children are being born. They never did find anyone else still living in all the lands, which they think of as the realm of Feriel, or Conferies. The priests gain a large portion of the remaining population as battlemages, their chapter known as the Furies, sworn to slay all enemies of the people.

The Hunters have also been breeding in secret. Their rage grows by the day, but no child has yet reached adulthood.

A separate tribe of the Hunters has crossed the channel to Agyia, and now haunt the wilderness.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: November 23, 2014, 02:28:06 pm »

((Clockwork mecha? That came out from nowhere.))

69: The enslaved Lesothoi, while perhaps having an overall better quality of life due to dietary and hygienic regimens imposed by their insectoid masters, are not at all pleased with their current status. Well, most of them at least. Whereas usually slaves would eventually be integrated into the tribe, the insects seemed content to keep them on as slaves, albeit well-treated ones due to their pyromancy ability. Some Lesothoi make attempts to escape.

The Lesothoi tribesmen that escape the slaughter were confused as to what to do. After much deliberations, the Lesothoi came to the conclusion that the insects and the creature that had revealed Itself were gods angered by the Lesothoi's lack of piety. As such, the wisemen decided that sacrifices and rituals would have to be made to these gods so as to prevent more massacres.

The Free Lesothoi have joined into one tribe due to the there being such few survivors.
((well, I did say that they like to build insanely complicated clockwork warmachines (using the slaves because they don't have hands) in the introduction to them))
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 02:30:34 pm by poketwo »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: November 23, 2014, 02:59:56 pm »

72: Yagi in her experiments discovers alchemy.

((No not Fullmetal alchemist.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: November 23, 2014, 03:19:36 pm »

((Are you saying you can't use nothing but metals in alchemical formulas!?))

72: Ferious people learn that some stones will melt if burnt properly, and once cooled can be worked into various things. They now begin experimenting with copper, although at first only for the purposes of making decorations.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: November 23, 2014, 03:53:29 pm »

73: Veruxi completes his research on how the break the shield, and he sends down a spark of his power in the form of the seed, a building sized device capable of entering the area without harm. The seed is capable of transporting things to the planet but incapable of returning, but allows Veruxi to see within its reaches... Said seed lands far down on one continent where fighting has been erupting, and the grim darkness of war has taken many prisoners.
Crack-a-lack-a

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: November 23, 2014, 05:14:25 pm »

((No. I just didn't want people to get the potion alchemy in this confused with the alchemy from Fullmetal alchemist. Agyianus is 43?))

74: A new generation/horde of BeastGods has been born.

.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: November 24, 2014, 06:54:23 am »

75: Agyianus finally dies from his own Blade. His spirit takes over a young beastgod, calling himself the Predator. He claims Agyia for his own territory, protecting the Agyians from other gods while demanding prey for him to eat.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: November 24, 2014, 12:11:01 pm »

76: Yagi goes into complete seclusion.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: November 24, 2014, 12:51:05 pm »

77: From beyond the known borders of the beings who inhabit the world, a large fleet lands upon the eastern coast of the continent, holding a great number of soldiers, settlers, and the such, seeking to establish a colony upon the land.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: November 24, 2014, 03:52:18 pm »

((Which continent?))

78: The Hunter tribe on Agyianus begins raiding human settlements, consuming those they can find.

The first children of the Ferious born after the end of Hunter raids begin undergoing their rites of passage. The Furies kill and consume their first few beastgods of the new generation, bringing new strains of beast-men to the Ferious.

The Numbers of Hunters on Conferies has also swollen, and clans of young adults break away from those of their parents to hunt alone.
I make Spellcrafts!

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: November 24, 2014, 04:07:33 pm »

79: Golomos finishes the first set of runes. The runes glow blue and create a semi permeable dome of blue light that encases Mt. Vriksa. The few Agyian explorers report seeing Golomos work on a second set of runes

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: November 24, 2014, 04:13:34 pm »

80: Yagi travels to speak with Golomos.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 05:06:29 pm by Prophet »

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: November 24, 2014, 04:22:01 pm »

80.2: Golomos gives silent  acknowledgement to the arrival of Yagi. The moving mass of minerals waits for whatever Yagi intends to do or say
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 44