Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 44

Author Topic: Create A world!  (Read 25530 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Create A world!
« Reply #570 on: November 29, 2014, 11:14:07 pm »

((Nope they did all this on the world we are sharing. Just so you know all I did was eat mana and watch because I can't really stop them.))
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 11:16:14 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: November 29, 2014, 11:16:40 pm »

(( Kinda sorry about that, but I only probably made the things go worse. I was also just going to warn him about the surface on 100.24. I also haven't had much rping in quite a while))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: November 29, 2014, 11:18:57 pm »

((If your sorry then it is fine. I'm kinda guilty of doing it a bit in the last world that's kinda why we restarted. It wasn't all that fun fighting with people all the time. By the way I am sorry about what happened in the last world.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: November 29, 2014, 11:21:40 pm »

((So everybody's dead now, eh?))
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: November 29, 2014, 11:22:50 pm »

((Yea, but that other guy seemed to be more crazy and mary-suey than me. All of that tech in 6 years? Kind of insane don't you think. He might be more suited to a minimalism RTD. Even I was more serious than that.

Eric, nope. Only the ones near the Hagoian fortresses. ))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: November 29, 2014, 11:24:15 pm »

((Wait everyone is dead! O.O))

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
  • Deep waters don't run still
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: November 29, 2014, 11:24:43 pm »

this message doesn't exist
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 11:49:06 pm by Magnumcannon »

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: November 29, 2014, 11:31:00 pm »

102.5 SOON, ZHEN DIES HORRIBLY DUE TO ARMOKS PURE RAGE. HE SOON PAUSES TIME AND CALLS FOR A COUNCIL OF THE GODS TO DEAL WITH THIS WHOLE MESS

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: November 29, 2014, 11:35:34 pm »

((What the fuck is going on?I thought this was story based and not....full of whatever this is))
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: November 29, 2014, 11:36:30 pm »

((SOME GUY IS DOING WHAT PROPHET WAS DOING BEFORE THE REBOOT))

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: November 29, 2014, 11:43:08 pm »

(THere where (sorta) two reboots. The reboot of rebuild, created by me, after everything got nuked, and the reboot of prophet being a dick)
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: November 29, 2014, 11:43:50 pm »

1. The world rebirths, the mad god Zhen is now dead, but everyone else is fine, in one piece, including the Scythers, Yagi and many more. The Hagos were born again, evolved millitarly and technologically and had a sudden urge to kill something...but something was wrong. Something was out of place. They had a really bad feeling about it. Maybe it was the fact that the OP fucked it up war never leads to glory, instead, it leads to death, misery, slavery and annoying robots. They decide to just be a civilization. What's the point of battling when you have a huge empire?

They also now worship the bird trinity. What is the bird trinity, you ask? It's a religion from my fic composed of Hawter, the eagle-god of earth, metals and order. Owlazar, the owl-god of water, fishery and peace. Vazachor, the crow-god of stars, creativity and darkness.

Also, unfortunately, a engineer was really drunk after some cups of Opal beer and created a small, weird-looking and curious Vorx. It wasn't the hauling robot his boss demanded him to create. He turns on the unity and the first thing he hears is:

"Hello, i'm the Robotic Operational Buddy, but you can call me R.O.B!

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: November 29, 2014, 11:45:10 pm »

((Sorry guys for screwing up the entire world, it wasn't intentional. Anyway, it's now back and it's explosion bullshit free!))

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: November 29, 2014, 11:45:33 pm »

(THere where (sorta) two reboots. The reboot of rebuild, created by me, after everything got nuked, and the reboot of prophet being a dick)

(OH, THE NEW 001 WE DID. ITS CLOSE ENOUGH FOR ME THOUGH. WHY DON'T YOU JOIN THE CONCIL. ALL GOD FROM THIS GAME ARE INVITED EXCEPT ZHEN)

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: November 29, 2014, 11:46:45 pm »

((Sorry guys for screwing up the entire world, it wasn't intentional. Anyway, it's now back and it's explosion bullshit free!))
((PLEASE NOT ANOTHER REBOT. THEIR IS A CONCIL OF THE GODS GOING ON RIGHT NOW))
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 44