Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44

Author Topic: Create A world!  (Read 25519 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Create A world!
« Reply #615 on: November 30, 2014, 08:04:39 pm »

((Well what do you guys want to do then?))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
  • Deep waters don't run still
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: November 30, 2014, 08:09:32 pm »

((I will go with whataver you guys decide))

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: November 30, 2014, 08:19:02 pm »

((I just want a retcon of all actions involving the attack on the Hagoians, and them being nerfed.))

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: November 30, 2014, 08:35:26 pm »

(sometimes brought upon by other players like a random metor strike.)

(They were brought on due to the crystal array detonating after a massive firing.  Probably should have indicated that better, though.  Considering the reset, I can reveal what the endgame of that was going to be: -Edit: considering the dicussion is to retcon it to just before something started going down, nixed-)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 09:21:40 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: November 30, 2014, 09:54:21 pm »

((I was going to try to be an exterior threat to the world that made them have a common enemy, as the forces I was brining had high powered guns, enhanced by Veruxi's power, but evidently in about 2 pages everything jumped form tribal to nuclear weaponry))
Crack-a-lack-a

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: November 30, 2014, 10:33:38 pm »

(( WE ARE GOING TO REMOVE THAT ONE WAY OR ANOTHER))

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: December 01, 2014, 01:29:38 pm »

94.7: And the scyther commanders replied: PLEASE, LET US UP THERE. HE IS GETTING TO BORED AT OUR ATTEMPTS, AND MIGHT JUST INTERVIEN FOR MORE FUN!!!!!!!!
(( A: what the fuck? B: Spellings C: I'm assuming that's IC somehow?))
And the Buried One did sit calmly through the babbling of the beasts as they treated at him, and even as he did so the ground did tremble once more, and was still. And he spake:
16.1: There is nothing for you upon the Place of the Earth.
16.2 excepting for those willing to dedicate to the Hidden Ways
16.3 Depart.

This is the last post before (unreconcilable) bullshit happens. I suggest that we begin with:

98.4: the scythers go back to helping with the magic flying fortress; they are sad, but realize they cannot influence the will of a god. There was no nuclear weaponry among the Hagonians; it is learned that the Hagonians are just lying about a lot of things to frighten away potential invaders. They are surprisingly imaginative, however. People still disappear when they approach the sites of meteor impacts, the battleground and dwellings of the Unknown people, and the bounding stone on Alonphon, rendering the fortress vulnerable despite its formidable construction. Agyia is at peace for the moment.

Reasonable? Yes/no.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: December 01, 2014, 02:08:43 pm »

Or (on  the scyther part) 98.4: Scyther Commander: NO, OR ELSE (A robed scyther soon comes up to the comander and wispers to him) OH, NEVER MIND. IT WILL CAUSE MORE TROUBLE WITH OUR DEITY TO CONTINUE. SOME DEAL HE MADE. ANYWAYS, AT LEAST MAKE SURE THOSE ESCAPED SLAVES DON'T TRY TO 'SHARE' THE FEW SECRETS THEY GOT FROM JUST FORGE-WORK OR ANY FROM ANY-OTHER SOURCES. K THANKS BY.!!!
Soon the scythers depart, and they go in the direction many of their raids come from. deeper inland of the strange continent. They however are not going to show up at the fortress due to reasons currently only known by them.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: December 01, 2014, 02:12:16 pm »

((I vote for plan Eric.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: December 01, 2014, 02:14:59 pm »

What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: December 01, 2014, 02:24:55 pm »

((I vote for plan Eric.))
(( the scythers are not all up with repairing the fortress. only some are.))

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: December 02, 2014, 02:54:04 am »

((Then the rest can... go home and pick on their slaves?))
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: December 04, 2014, 03:54:28 pm »

0: The world is created.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 03:56:45 pm by Prophet »

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: December 04, 2014, 04:08:01 pm »

((Then the rest can... go home and pick on their slaves?))
((thats good, I'll just have them to tired to deal with the god right now, so they just go leave, but they constantly send patrols to keep escaped slaves from spreading more of the empire tech now. And the insect cult gets to be second class citizens instead of slaves. But their service can be demanded by any empire official in infiltration.))

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: December 04, 2014, 04:09:36 pm »

(Okay then, looks like we have 4 planets flying around now.)

Spoiler: Planet 1 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Planet 2 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Planet 3 (click to show/hide)

(May want to start using "Planet <id>:<year>.<fraction of year>' as the format.

Maybe a new thread to keep track of how many there are, unless the OP would update the first post.)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44